• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10/18/2008 GIGABITS - A Fall Brawl

Leh

Smash Ace
i'd love to kno asside from the comment about the pre-shout out, which was a joke btw, where was i exploding with some ego thing?

is it the money matches i wana do? cuz thats not me thinkin im gona win all my mm's. its me comming back from the north and realizing thats the best way to get better when your not playing tourny matches. i challanged alot of people in maryland to money matches and lost over half of them.

for example i Money matched ninjalink before the tourny got 2-0'd and lost 5 bucks. but i had to play him in tourny and was prepared and 2-0'd him back. i just dont see putting a price on getting better is all, which is why i dont mind money matching anyone. its a shame more people dont have this mind set really. people would get alot better, alot faster.

And yea, i infinite grab with the C-stick, thanks for playing.
You're a Ego Maniac and you know it.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
who can give me a ride to this. ****brik? remember i got job now so thats garanteed gas $.

seibrik only has an ego vs people he knows he can beat lol he knows better when it comes to playing the players that ADAPT inevitably. if he doesnt know that thne he's just naive and will feel horrible once he does loses lol

Gingerr

Smash Lord
i'd love to kno asside from the comment about the pre-shout out, which was a joke btw, where was i exploding with some ego thing?

is it the money matches i wana do? cuz thats not me thinkin im gona win all my mm's. its me comming back from the north and realizing thats the best way to get better when your not playing tourny matches. i challanged alot of people in maryland to money matches and lost over half of them.

for example i Money matched ninjalink before the tourny got 2-0'd and lost 5 bucks. but i had to play him in tourny and was prepared and 2-0'd him back. i just dont see putting a price on getting better is all, which is why i dont mind money matching anyone. its a shame more people dont have this mind set really. people would get alot better, alot faster.

And yea, i infinite grab with the C-stick, thanks for playing.
What -I- don't see is why I have to pay people money to beat me so that I can get better. If that's the price, then **** this game. My Meta Knight's gotten pretty **** good, and I haven't had to give anyone any money for pooping on me.

Equi

Smash Ace
What -I- don't see is why I have to pay people money to beat me so that I can get better. If that's the price, then **** this game. My Meta Knight's gotten pretty **** good, and I haven't had to give anyone any money for pooping on me.
Ew, did you just say the p word? :urg:

Equi

Smash Ace
If only Wolf had a chaingrab.

I would probably have a celebration.

Equi

Smash Ace
if wolf had a chaingrab, i'd stop playing brawl

diddy has a chaingrab, but i never use it :laugh:
Haha how's your Diddy/G&W doing? I haven't been active in sooo long has anyone been picking up any new chars? I'm still just Wolf/Snake. :p

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Haha how's your Diddy/G&W doing? I haven't been active in sooo long has anyone been picking up any new chars? I'm still just Wolf/Snake. :p
they're fine. i rarely used gw from the span of june to now, but yet somehow i got better with him. Diddy is still the best character in the game. in the event that you beat my diddy, i have a suprise in the wings waiting for you :laugh:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
HRNUT team with me fool!!!

Aye...I got snake...

You got snake...

I got Luigi...

You got the other 33 of the Brawl roster....

So we win xD

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I probably wont be giong to this. Money johns...

Work has been super duper slow, and I'm a waiter... so that greatly affects my cashflow. I've been making only 20-30 bucks a shift when I was making around 40-75ish a shift. Hopefully the snow birds come down early this year so I can make more money by this date,... but we'll see.

Plus, Fallout 3 and Fable 2 come out areound this time,... so I'm definitely giong to be down a few dollars seeing as I haven't completely payed those off yet... those are going to be epic games.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Lol if HRNUT or anyone else doesnt want to team with me...

I mean,...

Grab to Death will go good with Epic Comeback MAN!! xD

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ok I NEED a PARTner for this...

IF people still believe im not a good doubles player...

Then your out of your mind or blind, either case im good. Comeback guy, clutch, ****, *****, come on.

So i need a partner, Monk and Emil arent going, so ****.

Me an Emil placed 5th, Monk an Me placed 4th (Monk was having a off day)

Next time whoever i team with we are skipping the ladder and getting first xD

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey hey hey, there's still a chance I can still go. Don't count me out just yet. Gimme a week and I'll know if I can go. If I can make a decent amount of money this and next week, I'll be able to go. I'll let you know asap.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Some1 holla at meh I need a smexy partner
I told you gimme a week... I'll know if I can go by then. I need to be sure I make enough money. It's been really slow lately, but this weekend was strange. I'll probably take this weekend off in advance anyway so I can go.

Just give me some time. You'll know in advance, this was you can secure a doubles partner.

Gingerr

Smash Lord
A tournament for good fighting games (and 1 bad one)
This.

To further elaborate, it's a 2D fighting game tournament, they're calling it this years Evo because the real Evo was depressing this year around. They're having Brawl for it, but I'm not sure why.

Justin Wong is going to be there, I can't wait to finally see him play. . .anything at all.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ey, im curious, why doesnt gigs go the $5 door fee route instead of the pot ****?

Top Bottom