• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-31 Chu Dat's Biweekly on Halloween: drama until next halloween... Falls Church VA

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good stuff Hat holding DEDEDE down. He's the only reason I play.

It like only HAT/ATOMSK/basic sausage and some guy from mexico who plays dedede right? I love the fat guy

@tantalus:
umad?

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
chu forfeited to me for the record, we thought i mightve had a better chance vs gimrs homo *** climbers

gimr sorry about being angry but your style is really ****ing annoying lmfao, congrats tho you helped illustrate how bad brawl is and reminded me why i quit
this man is truth.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Kornn and Candy are the best team, clearly

Chu's team should be much lower seed from now on, as he places 3rd/4th every tourney now

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol. getting all defensive (pun?) whenever someone doesn't like brawl.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Lol, Melee is more popular on Fridays, its weird.
lol. getting all defensive (pun?) whenever someone doesn't like brawl.
Find a new hobby guy besides coming into results thread for a tourny you weren't at for a game you don't like, your opinion isn't wanted and you're just bringing negativity so just shut up.

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
i wanted to place higher in brawl teams...

I let you down azen. we'll get 1st next time

in melee, wasn't expecting to beat azen chillin anyway since chillins fox ***** my peachs soul, so good **** chu carrying me to 2nd

in singles, meeps nana was catching me with and1 moves. i found it really hard to gimp that ho, and it cost me. in losers, hats D3 owns my soul and I've given up on the MU. Currently picking up mk just for D3...

Was a fun return to MD/VA tournies after all these months. Will be getting better

lol

<3 dedede

i woulda used DDD but i played an MK, a diddy, an olimar and an ice climbers
on paper...this kinda sucks lol. At least in NJ, the gayness is limited mostly to one char

MD/VA, the region of diversified ******ry

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Shoutouts time

1: Logic (Olimar) - Good **** in our set, ****** my last stock xD I really enjoyed our set though :D
2: Meep (Ice Climbers/Metaknight) - Use ICs against P~S D: Still, sexy MK :D
3: GIMR (Ice Climbers/Game & Watch/Ness) - I wanted you to take this tourney, good **** coming out of nowhere and ****** xD
4: Chillindude829 (Falco/Snake/Metaknight) - Sorry I rooted for most people that you played, its just you played people I know better xD
5: ChuDat (Kirby) - Everytime I'm about to play you in the brackets I lose....DAMMIT >_< Nice hangin out like always though, great tourney -^_^-
5: Deez (Diddy) - Haven't seen you in a long time, wish we coulda MM/played more, good **** in our MM and in general :D
7: Tantalus (R.O.B./Metaknight/Snake) - We need to get to do our MM, also you suck for not listing Kirby as one of my characters too
9: NOID (Sheik/Samus) - Next time we play, I'm gonna be more calm and play smarter
9: Slikvik (Wario) - Fun MM, you were getting so distracted xD
9: Sin (Metaknight) - Haven't seen you in a long *** time, really fun to hang out with, thanks for the advice and the MMs. Really sorry about teams :(
9: EE (Falco/Dedede) - Stop fuxing with Kirby D:
13: (player DQ'd) - You woulda won the tourney xD
13: Lil'B (Metaknight) - SoVa MK baby, thanks for the advice :D
13: Sassy (Zero Suit Samus) - We need to get to do that MM
17: Poyo (Metaknight) - I used Kirby too, although I didn't win any sets cause of him I took a match off NOID with him. STOP GETTING PISSED AND STAY CALM XD
17: Bonk (DK) - I'll agree to no MK if you agree to no DK next time we play. Kirby vs ICs? You win the MU 65-35
17: Aposl (Pokemon Trainer) - Thanks for getting me hyped during GIMR vs Chillin xD
17: Zander (Metaknight) - You went MK? Good ****, just use him more.

Currently picking up mk just for D3...
This would be a good time to bring back that sexy G&W, I didn't see it at all yesterday.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Oo and I forgot to mention I will be uploading Winner/Losers Finals sometime this week. I'm not sure if Grand Finals was recorded. I will check my replays later tonight.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Kornn and Candy are the best team, clearly

Chu's team should be much lower seed from now on, as he places 3rd/4th every tourney now
>.> we beat them last time and got 2nd -.-

@neverknowsbest

do you have the replays of singles? or are you talking about teams?

Lobos

Smash Master
Anti you giant noob its not cod5...its cod:modern warfare 2....and I will own your soul in that!

lol I expect pics to be uploaded 3 weeks from now

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Sorry PS, I only have replays of teams.

Remember Halloween = Chipotle! So I left Chu's with my Wii.
that was a LOT of fun... lol .........next time I prefer some free asian food though XD

and teams vids from your wii :) you could transfer them to me (my USB) next time I see you or something.. but no rush though D: ! thx

we beat them last time......we are like even.....

i dnt mind seeding cause we **** regardless XD

waits for challengers...

yea but seeding was pretty **** stupid....FREAKIN IDIOTS...
D: ..........yeah i hope we get better seeding from now on

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
alright guys, i think we get the picture, you didnt like the seeding for teams. your teams got top 2 anyway, quit your b*tching
v
chu forfeited to me for the record, we thought i mightve had a better chance vs gimrs homo *** climbers

gimr sorry about being angry but your style is really ****ing annoying lmfao, congrats tho you helped illustrate how bad brawl is and reminded me why i quit
you are the one to talk ? lol
sorry but i don't *****ing as much as you :chuckle:

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
I edited before you responded because my post was too long, so I made it short, simple D:
and why do you care if I always make fb status about I don't like work ????????? lol

also, the reason I was *****ing about bracket, because it always happen to me many times
but you should've ignore my posts.. XD I mean it's "brawl" stuff..

stop stalking me rofl

Top Bottom