• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

10-31 Chu Dat's Biweekly on Halloween: drama until next halloween... Falls Church VA

Aposl

Smash Ace
Wow Chillin Dude you an a** h***! The stuff you said to my bro at that tourney was grounds for me to kick the **** out of you five times over. I guess you've never been three stocked before so you cant take a loss like a respectable player. You are the most offensive jerk in the smash communitty that I have ever had the displeasure of being around. I feel bad for Chu, and Azen or anyone who has ever been known as you friend, punjab. Get ***** you F@ggot!

Aposl

Smash Ace
Nah, I just wanted to make sure you where sober when you heard it.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Nah, I just wanted to make sure you where sober when you heard it.
oh so you're gonna kick the sh*t out of me five times over huh? lets do it you ****ing homo, lmao @ growing a pair behind a computer screen

at least gimr had the balls to say something to my face, ur just an internet warrior

chillindude829

Smash Master
LMAO

"im too big a pussy to say anything to your face, but heres my address, come fight me!"

you cant be serious, get the **** out of here you ****ing vag

chillindude829

Smash Master
i can't believe how big a coward you are, you didn't say SH*T to me on saturday, and here you are talking about fighting me on an internet forum. man the f*ck up.

Aposl

Smash Ace
When and where im dead serious, unless you want this **** to pop off the next r5andom time we meet

chillindude829

Smash Master
sorry dude, i dont arrange times to fight people who decided to get mad once they got on smashboards. if you really have a problem, take it up next time i see you, although i really doubt you will since you didnt do sh*t when i was actually saying something to your bro.

real talk i have no respect for gimr's playstyle but hes way more of a person than you are, he said something to me IN PERSON and hasnt said sh*t online

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, I forgot about Chillin's a$$hole/funny posts.

I'd love to see you and Neo argue. Must be epic.

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Coming from the guy who was on CK's nuts about hating on brawl.

Keep it relevant.
????? it has nothing to do with you
quiet!! Jew.. lol

Does MD/VA always fight like this?

Also were GFs recorded?
teams vids is coming up as soon as I get the vids from NKB XD don't know about singles.. lol because me & candy + others left to get free chipotle

check my youtube account like next week or something lol

----------
v EDIT: Jew Jew... there you go kenny... yawn

Aposl

Smash Ace
Im done with this, I said you deserved to have your butt kicked, you focused on that and then challenged me. The way you where whining after you lost, then the way you dare tell some one there whining on this thread just infuriated me. I apologize for the language but the feeling remains. You said some f,ed up **** at the tourney and people should know how much of a jerk you are, and how much of a hypocrite you are being on this thread.

chillindude829

Smash Master
ok, so to summarize:

your feelings were hurt by something that wasnt even directed at you, but you didn't have the courage to say something in person, so you waited until you got home and hopped on smashboards, said something about kicking my *** when you had no intention of doing so, challenged me to come to your house to fight and posted your address, and now are taking back everything except me being a d*ck.

nice

Aposl

Smash Ace
are you saying you arent one? And thats my brother not just someone else dude. I will elaborate. You said something to my bro that was unacceptable, he handled his ish. Then I checked this thread and saw you telling people not to *****, I got angry at the hypocrasy and that old ish at the tourney flared up again... Ill admit I handled myself poorly but are u actually trying to defend your actions at the tourney or do you even remember them?

hova

Smash Champion
Aposl you're making yourself look like an idiot right now

you really need to chill the *** out

chillindude829

Smash Master
aposl, show me where i was defending my actions

i was drunk, and upset about how lame gimr plays, so i acted accordingly. i apologized to gimr for being angry in my first post in this thread, but thats about as far as my apology will go since my inebriation had nothing to do w/ me being upset about gimr's playstyle. me getting pissed after that match is something that would've happened regardless, just the way i acted on it would've been less confrontational if i was sober

so yea ur an idiot overall, if i were you i'd keep my mouth shut on smashboards too, not just in person :p

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
the best part was when they put cheese on the fries
SOOOOOOOVOAAAAAAA!!!!

Good **** Hova. This made me seriously laugh after all the building tension.

Does MD/VA always fight like this?

Also were GFs recorded?
I think maybe some team grand finals were recorded on my wii. I took my wii when I went to Chipotle with The Originals so no singles on my wii.

Lobos

Smash Master
Yeh that sounds about right
I <3 yoster, I know you well my friend

Also LOL HARD at this thread......also I know JLB wouldn't have *****ed like the originals aka the has beens! :laugh:

Boss you're fired...
Everyone else is deported..
PS...get a hair cut?:confused:

no but seriously lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
The problems are only ever on the boards, in person everyone is chill

The problem is people whine on the boards when they lose

Not that I'm not guilty of this at certain points, but I think the community would be better if people just avoid the boards altogether.

If you have **** to say to someone don't **** out on the boards, tell them to their face or at least call them

In summary- people are immature and don't know how to deal with problems
Step it up guys, you guys are making me look right

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Poyo, just make a new account for aim, like KawaiiPoyo as one word or something

you sending people spam is unacceptable, and I think everyone should block you until you fix it

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
okay, let me just say a few things. I'm not excusing what my brother typed, I just want you guys to know what actually happened before jumping to any conclusions.

for one, my bro was about to cuss Chillin out at the tourney but I stopped him because I wanted to handle my own business. You see, my brother had an obstacle in his way stopping him from saying what he wanted to say. Chillin didn't.

Secondly, Before Chillin got drunk or lost to me in tourney, hes was trying to push me and my brothers buttons. He was purposefully calling us not by our actual names. He also tried to bring my beliefs up multiple times so he could poke fun at them. I kept my cool and didn't let it get to me.

So here's what happened:

Me and Chillin played our set to see who would get into Losers Finals. He had been drinking.

I won the set, and recorded the matches I won. While the last match was recording Chillin turned the Wii off and walked into the VIP room.

Before Meep and I started Losers Finals Chillin came backin and started on Me. He said the following, almost exactly, and in a serious tone:

GIMR I really don't like you

I mean not just in the game

I don't like you as a person

seriously I ****ing hate you

*pause*

Have I ever told you that to your face?

Me:

No, it's probably cause your a little *****, I 've never heard that before so you must've been saying it behind my back

Chillin: What!?

Me:

I said, No, it's probably cause your a little *****, I 've never heard that before so you must've been saying it behind my back

Chu then walks up to him and they walk out of the room.

During Losers finals Chillin kept coming in and out of the room complaining about my playstlyle and cheering Meep on LOUDLY. He was trying to mess with my head but it didn't work. I was just laughing to myself because he was making a fool of himself.

Now, what he said was inexcusable. Not because he hurt my feelings(because he didn't) but because it was wrong/evil, how ever you want to word it. My question is Why do people put up with it? Oh yeah, he never apologized to my face by the way. That would take real ca-hones.

anyways, my bro saw him telling people like Korn to stop complaining on the boards. My brother got pissed off because of the complete hypocrisy of what Chillin was saying and lashed out at him.

That's what happened

Top Bottom