• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/06/08 Orlando Play N Trade - Winter Smash Brawl Tournament

OverLade

Smash Hero
John tell me if were teaming. I need a yes or no. You always tell me you're down to team but I never get a 100% yes or no from you. I need to find a teammate if you don't wanna team with me.
My brother needs a teamate. He's good, he uses D3 and Snake.

CO18

Smash Hero
I will almost definitley be recording at this. Yayhuzzzz.

So bring your A-game because the matches are going on youtube.

Ill try to record all vids unless its just random nobodies that show up.

Also if noone minds I was thinking I could make a results thread and link the vids there.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry Red I'd rather team with someone I know.

Doesn't seem like John wants to team with me so...

Colin I guess we can team if hungry doesn't go.

황미영

Smash Champion
I'll hopefully be able to join this tournament! Even though I did horrible at the Gigabits tournament... D:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
So what is hungry going to this or not so I can try to find yet another teammate if he is?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Alright well you guys better figure it out by tomorrow or I'm just gonna make Colin team with me instead so were not up in the air the whole week. :)

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I don't know if I'm going to this anymore.

Depends on how my exams are going.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ryan, I'm not trying to ditch you, but if you're looking for a teammate who is going 100%, then it can't be me.

There is about a 60% chance of me going.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
HRNUTTTT, it looks like your boy can't make it. My new location is kicking my *** with saturdays.... i'll be here for singles hopefully, I guess you can team with GDX or someone else. don't team with sheer, he sucks. :)

SpazDude

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm not a regular on smashboards, obviously, but I've been playing Melee for years. I'm in LA now, but in January, I'll be moving to Orlando to work for Disney. I've gone to quite a few tournaments in LA and a couple in TX, and I think I can hang. I hope to play some of you next year ;)

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Someone/anyone Who's colin teaming with?? well its gonna come down to colbol not having a teammate if hbox doesn't show, if thats the case do you wanna team, however if you do have a teammate, rx if you come do you wanna team in case me and colbol can't???

Top Bottom