• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/13/2008 - GIGABITS - All I want for Xmas is Another Melee

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Thomas is a hard counter to our crew...
It's not true!
Gabe almost won the first game. And by almost I mean my sheik was at 168% on my last stock when he respawned at 0% on his last stock. I just ended up being in the right places on that last stock enough times.

Pat actually did beat my peach the first match, then i countered FoD and Roy. He then countered Mute and I managed to pull a positive number of turnips that match.

I did better than I expected I would.

Shoutouts coming, but sleep for now.

Finch

Smash Lord
I planned on coming to this but then spontaneously decided to go to disney for free instead. I'm getting lazy in smash and it's making my progress slow. I also miss my neighbors, who I haven't seen in weeks (excpet for andy but who cares about him). Let's play tomorrow guys!

Raistlin

Smash Lord
man the most intense match at this tournament had to be that jiggs ditto.

In fact, I would wager that it's the best match I've ever seen
Goddam, that 20 minute Jiggs ditto ****ing kicked my ***! I was ready to sleep when that was over, it was so nerve-racking being within a hit of each other basically the whole match. Good freakin' set Vijin.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I hear this guy colin is beasting?

Maybe I should come show him the true beast?

Lol, jokes.

Good ish colin :).

Ima try to go to a melee tournament soon, I miss melee lol.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Goddam, that 20 minute Jiggs ditto ****ing kicked my ***! I was ready to sleep when that was over, it was so nerve-racking being within a hit of each other basically the whole match. Good freakin' set Vijin.
Good God yeah that set was a drain. It was like 20 mins of adrenaline rush for the first 2 matches and by the 3rd match, I just felt so drained. lol
But yeah it was a hell of a match.

We gotta out-do ourselves next time. We'll run into each other win winners bracket for a 20-30 minute long jigs ditto, and do the same thing when we meet each other in losers bracket. lol

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
It was so great seeing everyone. Thanks everyone who played friendlies with me it was a ton of fun. To everyone I missed I'm sorry that I had to leave early, next time (hopefully before next year) I'll be sure to spend more time with you guys and try to set up a smash fest or something.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Links are broken or page isn't loading properly?

Whatever the reason, I couldn't get the bracket images. :(

Any chance someone has them and can post them in this thread? <3
They're no longer images, but here's the results:
Doubles:
1 Hungry for Pasta and Balls (Hbox and Linguini)
2 Sexy Men with Sexy ***** (I think was the name) (Colbol and Chops)
3 Open your mind to the metaphors (or something) (Dop and Skrach)
4 Curious Georgia (Cornel and Soft)
5 A Perfectly Crafted Block of Dark Sonic's **** (DS and Seibrick)
5 Emoroshi (?? and ??)
7 **** and Balls
7 We Miss Josh (Me and Raistlin)
9 King Arthur Su....prise?
9 Angry Lobster and Otru
9 R & J
9 Heroiks
13 Death From Above
13 Georgia Sucks (frames + garbanzo)
13 I Smell Smoke
13 Hammer Bros

Singles:
1 Colbol
2 Chops
3 Hbox
4 Exarch
5 Linguini
5 Cornel
7 Soft
7 Raistlin
9 Dark Sonic
9 Skrach
9 RFX
9 Zoro
13 Otru
13 Angry Lobster
13 Reno
13 Boosely
17 Sword Dancer
17 Vijin
17 Bannedah
17 Seibrick
17 Dguy
17 Leafgreen
17 Bob Hazzard
17 Indy
25 Peasant
25 Justin
25 AT&T
25 Polmex
25 HeavyHands
25 Vol

And since you're wondering, Metal, Cornel lost to Lambchops in winners and to Exarch in losers; Soft lost to Cornel in winners and to Colbol in losers. Georgia team lost to Sexy Men and Metaphors.

PS @ Shiz: You aint got nothin awn colinbalin suhn!!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
like i said ur just fuking annoying. just stfu and lose like a man jon ***got. how u gonna go and jon like that. i beat u without knowing the match up u better be embarrased. i can 4 stock anyone who suck vs falco lol lose like a man. jon IRL not the boards.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
WOW

Their is nothin funner than being stressed about melee an doing random amazing **** with Captain Falcon on some good people and....well, ....yall know what we did xD

Next time ill come pre rolled with some tight *** blunts.

But I cant wait for the next melee tourney!!! (this sat at Linguinis) XD

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
like i said ur just fuking annoying. just stfu and lose like a man jon ***got. how u gonna go and jon like that. i beat u without knowing the match up u better be embarrased. i can 4 stock anyone who suck vs falco lol lose like a man. jon IRL not the boards.
**** i got told

well i wasn't mad or anything about losing it was just disappointing having to rush everything so i could play in losers, i already said you beat me F&S.

Frames

DI
Links are broken or page isn't loading properly?

Whatever the reason, I couldn't get the bracket images. :(

Any chance someone has them and can post them in this thread? <3
Links work fine now, try again?

They may have been down for a while if there were some problems with the servers.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
Had a lot of fun this tourney, got to meet mad cool cats like polmex and his boy greg...

Good **** angry lobsta in teams we'll do better next time we team

linguini is da man, and doodah held it down hardcore by letting me use his controller

and colin won the tourney, too good

good matches everyone

Vijin

Smash Ace
**** i got told

well i wasn't mad or anything about losing it was just disappointing having to rush everything so i could play in losers, i already said you beat me F&S.
Man, if I knew this was the case, I would have camped a hell of a lot more in our match!
Coming up in the middle of my set and pulling my chair away from me was a pretty douche-bag thing to do.

EDIT: some shout outs
Dguy- good stuff in teams; considering your fox is just fresh out of the womb, we did pretty good considering.
Hazard- Sorry that you got the shaft by Gigs... pretty lame. But on the plus side you got to team with Ted, right? :p
Jamil- GANONDORF! (or Falcon!)
Corey- You did good man, you must never forget... Bowser on Yoshi's story counter pick FTW!
Rfx- Good stuff in singles. And the 2v2 friendlies were awesome.lol
AL-We must team next time!
Thomas- I didn't get to play you at all but I'll be down to come play you on the weekends whenever you're in Orlando during Christmas break. Can't wait!
Colin- Grats on taking 1st place. All is right with the world again. Oh, and add me on myspace! :love:
Geogria Guys- Good games. You guys played a tight-as-hell team game. And tough as hell singles matches with C.
Boosley- Good seeing ya! We all gotta get back into melee shape.
Raistlin: Longest match EVER! Good lord, it was crazy as hell. If anybody got that recorded, that would be awesome. Good match, we're 1-1 now as far as tourney matches go:p
Dark Sonic- Wish I got some friendlies with you. When are we taking 1st place in doubles?
Otru and Skratch and other TNT member- good friendly doubles with you guys, sorry we had to bail and bring the setup along with us :(
Chops & Linguini- I demand friendlies next time! I'm considering going to the melee tourney next week so maybe we'll see you guys there.
Rohins- Good seeing you man, I can't believe I didn't get any friendlies with you! I guess I can thank Raistlin for that one.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Shoutoutz:

Elam - thanks for the win, you know you were playing horrible lol just look at the friendlies we played afterward

Juan - Good set, ill expect to play you again in the future

Thomas - Too good still after not playing for forever ;D

Polmex - mah boi

Noel - you're mad cool and it was really good to meet you, thanks for all the recording, get matches up lol

Shiz - Go to tipped off 4, ALL the cool kids are doing it

Great tourney more melee tourneys please! :D

Frames

DI
fun tourney

soft/cornell/justin - good **** hangin out with u guys u guys are awesome, next time u come to fl we're goin to disney world!! also we're goin to the ucf arcade to play mvc2/cvs2/3s, or i'll bring my DC and sticks

rx/q/amb - thanks for the housing/food/yummy brownies ^_^

colin - good **** way to go nobody can stop u!

lambchops - u own man, good **** beatin hbox **** jiggs

hbox - **** ur **** gold soldier, tvc mm, also hope u did well at ur chorus thing, and 3rd place good job

rohins/thomas/darrel/rebecca/dark sonic/raistlin/angry lobstah - **** double cheesburgers die mcdonaldssss also way to go thomas 4thhhhh and raistlin **** jiggs and ur still the gayest one also darrel we need to hang out more

garbanzo- we'll get em next time, don't worry :)

k bye see u all at TO4!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Collin when you turn 13 ima teach you about girls an how they work..

Oh yea your turning 18 right? Since your ****ing 6'5 200 pounds of RaW maniliness!!!!

xD, Me an u gotta chill soon. I remember how old you are(shocks me everytime) but i dont want to put your age on blast like that. You have to teach me some tech an experience you...everyone does. Im feeling the sexy in me trying to ***...forth...upon the world...xDhahaha

Nice meeting Luis an Joe an all them cool cats. Pre rolled next time nice an tight.

I cant wait till this sat for Linguinis u goin collin>?

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Alright time to do shout outs lol

Zoro: Had mad fun teaming with you bro, and we both screwed up a bit that first game, but its all good. I should have just said **** it lets wait, so it was kinda my fault. We'll definitely have to do some Bowser link team friendlies next time lol

Hbox: Don't worry my dude its only one tourney, and you still placed top 3, so its all good. Just come back next time and **** hardcore lol And thanks too much for the housing. I think I should just buy your hallway lol

Sikass(Jesse): I had mad fun playing you bro, we definitely need to play more, but you're always so busy and **** and we never get to play. You need to seriously enter next time you come. I'm pretty sure some people there around your skill level needed a team mate. Infact, one of the guys from tampa was out of a team mate. You should have teamed with him.

Mike: Good games bro, had mad fun driving and housing with you, Jesse, and Nick. We'll definitely need to do it again.

Nick(luigi guy): Yo I didn't get to play you much at all, but we'll play again next time you're up here from Miami. You should have entered singles you would have done alright probably.

Lamugi: Good matches man, you're definitely getting better lol See you at TO4?

Ishotlazer: Lol 4 way bowser teams are mad beast we need to do that **** again lol Nice seeing you again bro.

Rohins: ****, I haven't seen you in like a year man, it was definitely awesome seeing you at gigs yesterday, and your mario ***** my bowser >_>. Old school rivalries ftl lol Good matches though. Hopefully I'll be at that smashfest makis is holding.

Angry Lobster: I had fun playing you again man. Good matches.

Reno: We definitely need to do more bowser vs samus matches, those were way too close lol I think I had the most fun playing you out of everyone all day lol Good **** you have a mad beast samus.

Exarch: Lol roy dittos are obviously the best ever. It was nice seeing you in person bro, and I can't wait to go to GA with you, colin, and juan again. Sucks we didn't play more, but oh well. Good **** on forth btw.

Patrick: We didn't play at all wtf lol mad gay but I'll get jiggs practice with you soon enough. My bowser needs mad improvement in that match up.

Dark sonic: Lol you and Seibrik wrecked my **** in teams haha good stuff. You got a lot better too, so keep it up.

Action *******: Lol you definitely lucksack like a ***** in yugioh lmao oh well. you got hella better, good ****. Good matches.

Garbanzo: I didn't get to play you really, but you've gotten really good, really fast, and thats awesome man. I can't wait to see you and that beast falco ****** **** in singles lol. Good stuff man.

I know I'm forgeting people, and my bad to those that I did. Give me a shout out and I'll probably remember though lol

Zoro

Smash Champion
fffaaaaarraaammmeeessssss is 2 cool
shoutouts 2 everyone especially polmex and zorro who became amazingly good out of no where!
I played the same way with my link im just using a good character now.

I feel nothing though im not too happy that i cant excel with link right now

Top Bottom