• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/13/2008 - GIGABITS - All I want for Xmas is Another Melee

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
And since you're wondering, Metal, Cornel lost to Lambchops in winners and to Exarch in losers; Soft lost to Cornel in winners and to Colbol in losers. Georgia team lost to Sexy Men and Metaphors.

PS @ Shiz: You aint got nothin awn colinbalin suhn!!
lol, Thanks Exarch! You know I wanted to check up on mah boys!

Good **** to you for 4th~! ^_^

Links work fine now, try again?

They may have been down for a while if there were some problems with the servers.
Yeah, they work again now. I was just trying to get results after I got in from work at around 6:30am, and it made me sad that I couldn't see them. lol

Everybody please come to Tipped Off 4! Its going to rock and I love florida people to death! <3

chaddd

Smash Lord
And since you're wondering, Metal, Cornel lost to Lambchops in winners and to Exarch in losers; Soft lost to Cornel in winners and to Colbol in losers. Georgia team lost to Sexy Men and Metaphors.
Karma for going to Florida without me. Hope it was worth the 14 hours of driving instead of playing TvC and HD Remix.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
zoro getting beasssst for real. i saw polmex tech chasing was fluid. getting pretty good fast. u were doing cute things to me in teams

vericz

Smash Champion
i worked and then went to a halo 3 tourney!!!!!

Legit from str8 rippin was there!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like WTF? vericz got pro's going to his tourney. even someone who drove 14 hours from virginia to get there.

-hiro
Cause im nastee

Anyways i was thinking about hosting a smash event at the same location. Ill have a thread up soon with details and also pics of my halo 3 event to show how good it was

PolMex23

Smash Champion
zoro getting beasssst for real. i saw polmex tech chasing was fluid. getting pretty good fast. u were doing cute things to me in teams
xD **** right elam im commin after yo *** xD

You must give me the training at Linguinis this sat...cuz im putting so much effort in trying to get good.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Vijin: I'm sorry about that, I was trying to be funny that time, not rush it, my bad :laugh:
No harm done. Just saying, the set itself was definitely goofy as hell, two Jigs going at it for over twenty minutes is pretty funny but I can assure you, for me and Patrick it was pretty **** tense.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Good point. I thought it out for about 10 minutes, and doing just melee would be ********, and wouldn't work. Halo3/SSBM would be the only good option. Go for it. Infact, try and convince some halo players to enter :)

Top Bottom