• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/15 Free NSU SSBM Tournament 1v1 and 2v2!! Prizes Confirmed! Partial Results up!!

jim0001

Smash Rookie
yo when is this i wanna go
Umm yesterday?

Edit:
Woot last place in doubles :D
Well, it might have been because I had to team up with some random person who suicided on two stocks and then left after the 2 matches we lost...

As to the other matches people were like "nice ganon" and in the singles I got owned by "Hard Like ??Horse??"...

But overall I have to say it was fun, and it was pretty cool seeing the pros in action :O
I couldn't really say anything to anyone though since i really didn't know anyone..

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Uhh were you that Ganon in the Ganon+DK team? If you were, me and Raven faced you in your first doubles match. xD

Edit: If you're going to the tournament in my sig tell me b/c I want to play your Ganon next time.

Coselm

Smash Ace
Team Shotta was me and Shotta.

Team Viper was Viper and Kaleel (idk how its spelled or what his handle is haha)

I can't believe my team didn't come in last I had never done a team match with my partner before that day haha.

Oh yeah and I don't have any complaints about the tourny. It was really fun and everyone was really nice. And I finally got to play chops!

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet
Team Shotta was me and Shotta.

Team Viper was Viper and Kaleel (idk how its spelled or what his handle is haha)

I can't believe my team didn't come in last I had never done a team match with my partner before that day haha.

Oh yeah and I don't have any complaints about the tourny. It was really fun and everyone was really nice. And I finally got to play chops!
Khalil and Matt was team ViPeR

Well we tried, it was good for the experience. Gotta say we did do good for our first ever team match EVER! and our first shot at a tournament. I hope to attend more in the future.

I gotta give regards to-
Lambchops
ESAM
Seibrik
Linguini
Superman
Ralph
Jason

Linguini

Smash Master
Khalil and Matt was team ViPeR

Well we tried, it was good for the experience. Gotta say we did do good for our first ever team match EVER! and our first shot at a tournament. I hope to attend more in the future.

I gotta give regards to-
Lambchops
ESAM
Seibrik
Linguini
Superman
Ralph
Jason
thanks man ,you did really good for your 1st teams match.

Everyone come to "Just Attack"! Ill be there too!

ShoTTa

Smash Cadet

__César__

Smash Apprentice
Are brackets gonna be put up? because I got lost during losers bracket and I think I know why

In winners I beat a link player (sorry I never asked for your name after frienlies) then lost to Doodah

In losers I won 4 matches then I had to play the winner of Doodah vs Elliot. . . . . I was gonna go watch but then Bracket man came up to me and said since theye playing I had to go play Chops because Bracket man said he didn't care, he just wanted the tournament to end. I didn't complain sice I wanted to play Chops.

After I got *****, Chops had to play Cameron and I don't know how Doodah vs Elliot turned out so thats where I think brackets got messed up

BooBah

Smash Cadet
No the bracket was messed up from the get go.

The ******** bracket man just threw names in2 the losers bracket at the 1st spot he seen open.

When I lost in the semis I should have sat at the end of the losers bracket and should have only played at most 3 more games.

I played like 5 and still would have had to play 3 more(cam, honors<who I put in losers> and Esam.

Jit

Smash Journeyman
Put up brackets? You wouldn't be able to see anything in the brackets, it's full of scratches arrows and names are everywhere... like noucles said, might as well put up a pic of a train wreck. =(

most of 9th place is or sure though. I think Honors and Grayfox were in it... it's 4 places for ninth right?

Honors was trying to rewrite them but it's all very confusing, it's really messed up. I think some ppl ended up playing people who were one round behind or so.

The only thing for sure is the first 7 places and the last 2.

I'm sure teams brackets looks a lot better. Honors should put that up.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Hi everyone, I put up the brackets for anyone to see. Just click on the x mark to enlarge the bracket. I'm still looking at the loser's bracket for singles. I'll hopefully be able to decipher it by the end of the week.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Loser's bracket is up for those interested. Based on what I saw, I rewrote it on another bracket to the best of my knowledge. Click on the x mark, the link still works.

Top Bottom