• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Awesome tourney. Hey PLUR, I left a classic controller over there in the corner underneath that table that my setup was on. If you're going to Karn's smashfest next weekend could you bring it. Thanks.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sorry for not coming most bros were busy.

Cam and Mike had school work and Charlie had hardly any gas in his car. ;-;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Karn, who did you play?

PLUR, you gotta come to a tourney I'm at in the next two months bro! We need to chill and stuff. You know it's been since Jubilee now right?

Malk: Yehs.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Teams were

1. Karn&LoZR-ROB and Wario
2. Ragnarok and Dub -DK and Snake
3. KrackShotKroc and Shady Penguin -GaW and Snake
4. Me and Mullins -DK and Lucario

Singles I'm not as sure about, Karn and LoZR split 1st and 2nd. After that Mel, Dub, and Rag and then me and Whoever 3rd place beat.

EDIT: I figured it out I think based on past posts. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Singles:

1.Karn(ROB)
1.LoZR(Wario)
3.Ragnarok(DK+Gdubs)
4.Mel(Falco)
5.Dub(Diddy+Snake)
5.OmniOstrich(DK)
7.PLUR
7.ClitSoldier

And I actually reconstructed a LOT of the bracket working backwards, so I'll host it and post that in a sec

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I was at this tourney, I was the only person who brought Melee, and it's all thanks to Omni. yay.

PLUR, I left my brothers Black controller at your upstairs area thing. It's black and has a weird sticker on it. Did I mention that it was black?

Someone tell me how good they though I was at Brawl. I wanna know since I'd only played once in the past 2 months before this.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
Teams were

2.Ragnarok and Dub -DK and Snake
3. Get back to us when we think of a better name-KrackShotRocket and a friend of his, the played Snake and GaW

Singles I'm not as sure about, Karn and LoZR split 1st and 2nd. After that Mel, Dub, and Rag and then me and Whoever 3rd place beat.

I was his partner and it's actually KrackShotKroc.

DUB

Smash Lord
I was at this tourney, I was the only person who brought Melee, and it's all thanks to Omni. yay.

PLUR, I left my brothers Black controller at your upstairs area thing. It's black and has a weird sticker on it. Did I mention that it was black?

Someone tell me how good they though I was at Brawl. I wanna know since I'd only played once in the past 2 months before this.
I never got to see the Diddy.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Teams were

2. Ragnarok and Dub -DK and Snake
3. KrackShotKroc and Shady Penguin -GaW and Snake

EDIT: I figured it out I think based on past posts. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Singles:

1.Karn(ROB)
1.LoZR(Wario)
3.Ragnarok(DK+Gdubs)
4.Mel(Falco)
5.Dub(Diddy+Snake)
5.OmniOstrich(DK)
7.PLUR
7.ClitSoldier

And I actually reconstructed a LOT of the bracket working backwards, so I'll host it and post that in a sec
And here is the bracket to the best of my knowledge, the further to the bottom you go the worse off it probably is.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n243/beenjammin4000/bracketpartialrestoration-1.jpg

EDIT: and plur i left my brawl case their, i have the disc it was still in the Wii but if you go to karns on the 13th if you could bring the case I'd be very grateful

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
oh and ragnarok drove us 1 hour in the wrong way on the way home. we stopped at a rest stop and checked a map and almost hit the floor laughing. we were almost in greensboro in some county named after a pokemon. after that i said "im going to sleep and when i get up we better be home" lol

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Lucas played Brawl?

wtf

The fact you don't play Lucas either is ****in ******** bro
yea, there was only one Melee set up, and I brought it. I pretty much played Melee for 2 hours, played my Brawl sets, then played Melee again for like 5 hours or something like that.

yo dark hart,

ragnarok said that your diddy was the best he has ever seen
lol bullshit he said that, and if he did than he was joking. lol. I'm going Diddy only against his DK next time we have a tourney match. You're Rob's cousin, right?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
PLUR, you rock, pwn, rule, and all that other cool stuff. Great tourney, man.

One day, you and I must face off in singles. We must recreate our epic 1 on 1s of awesomeness.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
im very proud to be related to rob, that man has skipped like 5 grades or something. and yeah rag was joking
Rob skipped a grade and went into high school early I think. I've known him for like 10 years, and he's one of my best friends, and he plays Melee, and he lives like 3 minutes away from me. It all works out.

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
I can't imagine what actually being a GOOD IC would make people say to me. :(
I mean if you didnt trip you would have had two huge stock leads xD

If/When you get your wii fixed or buy a new one you will have time to practice and get it all down im sure.

rhan

Smash Hero
I hope people had fun. :(

I apologize to everyone for saying things and getting hopes up. Once I get my license ya'll are gonna see me so much ya'll wish I'd go back to VA. :p

Side note: I wanna see results!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rhan, last page has some results, but only Brawl was played.
Btw idc bro I wanna play SoVA again (that includes you and sexy YL).

I wish Malk would catch my drift if you catch my drift.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
This reminds me, did that paperboy ever come to your apartment and bring you some good news, PLUR?

Maybe he's not a competitive smasher.

rhan

Smash Hero
Rhan, last page has some results, but only Brawl was played.
Btw idc bro I wanna play SoVA again (that includes you and sexy YL).
Idc really. I'm ok with Brawl. I'll only play it for Doubles though. You'll play my sexy little boy again. There is a VERY HIGH chance that I'll be able to make Vilt's tourney. I'll have a car and my license then.

If you be there! Or I will cry myself to sleep every night. T-T

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rhan: I'm pretty sure I can go, but it's a long way off, so I don't entirely know yet.

Well, I guess I'll just have to be there then.

rhan

Smash Hero
Take mad people to the Greensboro tourney.

And Sman because I wanna meet him.
S-Man has auto-shotgun anytime in my car. He's like my bro.

Idk about bringing more then one other person. First year licenser's can only have one other person in thier car that's not an imediate family member. I could bring my little bro along. He's a Sammy main. :p

Rhan: I'm pretty sure I can go, but it's a long way off, so I don't entirely know yet.

Well, I guess I'll just have to be there then.
Do eet! Go!

When I cry...puppies die...

I MADE A RHYME! :o

Top Bottom