• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol my glasses are the source of my gayness (smash skill, I'm straight).

Hey man, both games are pretty fun, so that's why I wanna beast in both. That ROB is getting there, but I have no idea about your Melee people now cuz of the epic rustiness you had at Jubilee.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
hopefully I will get some vids recorded tomorrow [$2 Melee tourney + epic fest]

We'll see. After trying to 2nd Marth in Brawl, it screwed up my Melee Marth considerably since I went against my principle of using the same characters in both games and how I just CAN'T :(

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Cool man. I'm thinking about uploading some matches vs Twitch myself to show some of my improvement.

Marth is fun in Brawl, you shouldn't have to worry about it lol.

Why is that your principle? Does it screw up your tactics for each character when you switch?

toasty

Smash Hero
Yeah it does...i love using Marth in both but whenever I do, I'll apply the qualities of the other to the one I'm using and it doesn't translate. Like, in Melee I am a platform-dashing *****...my introduction to LoZR made me fall in love with platform dashing at CStick's Garage tourney [SoVa Smash IV] last year. And I particularly like using this form of movement with Marth, so in Brawl, my Marth makes a lot of dumb mistakes. Every now and then I'll try and use SideB once to stall a recovery and it ****s me up and I SD...

In Melee...my Marth simply loses so much of his **** movement after playing Brawl Marth because it's just not the same [obviously]...guh.

Oh man it'd be horrible if I tried using Fox in Brawl ;__;

But this is also why I hardly use Ness or Pikachu in Brawl [though I actually don't like Pika much in Brawl to begin with...not as much control over his movements as there was in Melee]

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
You need a full setup to get the fee waived?

How about if I bring a Wii, a copy of Brawl, and $10? Will that be enough to waive the door fee.......wait....

Seeing how I am also greedy, I'm not willing to enter singles if it's 10 bucks. Guess it's doubles for me if that happens.

rhan

Smash Hero
LMAO Good ****e on the first page PLUR. I'm so down for this. No promises but I will try my absolute best to come down.

PLUR we team in Melee. No questions asked. Our chemistry is just too good.

Edit: No homo...

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
You need a full setup to get the fee waived?

How about if I bring a Wii, a copy of Brawl, and $10? Will that be enough to waive the door fee.......wait....

Seeing how I am also greedy, I'm not willing to enter singles if it's 10 bucks. Guess it's doubles for me if that happens.
Lol

And stop being a loser, Danny. Save up some money and enter Singles. You'll never gain any experience or become a better player if you have money johns.
Werem't you quitting Melee now or what?
Toasty can't quit Melee. Dark Hart cries when people quit Melee. ='(

LMAO Good ****e on the first page PLUR. I'm so down for this. No promises but I will try my absolute best to come down.
Can't wait to see you again bro.

toasty

Smash Hero
hmmmm those are some tough choices...

Be happy playing Melee?.....

or make Dark Hart cry, and thus be happy?

hahahaha...but yo DRPP I don't think I'll do serious training in Melee with the intent of doing well in tourneys. You know? I'll just hone my skills and keep em fresh and improve as time passes. The coming weeks before Brawl tourneys get focused on Brawl, but the week or so after that usually equals a Melee fest/tourney in SoVa, so then I switch for a bit...

Also: I started playing Captain Falcon 3 days ago.

OMFG I can finally use this character semi decently. I thank the inspiration of NC-Falcons and Darkrain's Event 52 vids [TOOOO GOODZ. Give. Him. The. Business.]

If there's a Melee tourney at an event that I'm present at......I'm entering. Just to support the cause =D

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
That makes sense Toasty. You get more tourneys you can go to than I do also.

Brawl Falcon? Only NC can do this to people (and giving the business).

Hey man, I'm teaming with a SoVA bro for Billfest. What do ya think about that bro?

toasty

Smash Hero
oh no no no Melee Falcon...strangely enough I NEVER learned how to use him...I'd try and I could just never grasp it. And then the magic of Ali/Lozr/and most notably DARKRAIN's Event 52 vids turned this lil piece of bread into some fantastical ****ing powdered toast!

Now FALCO??? Ohhhh god I have no idea how to play as him. I need to spend a day mastering his movements and then I'll like...10% there hahaha

who're you teaming with???
for Brawl or Melee?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Goood stuff on the Melee Falcon Toasty.

I shall teach you the gayness that is Falco whenever you want man.

I'm teaming with....I dunno for Melee lol. Maybe Twitch, maybe Dark Hart. I want someone with lots of experience you know? lol...

Brawl I'm teaming with Kadaj. Yayyyuhz!!! Our team will be so hot, I can feel it!

Lol Bill's gonna kill me....

LoZR, that Falcon ditto would be the most epic thing ever to watch.

PacStrife

Smash Ace
I cannot make this (not that I go to tourneys for smash anymore really). I figured I'd clairify that since I'm in the first post. But yeah I will be in PA at the time of this tourney so, sorry bro. I'll have to come and **** your rommie in GG some other time :) I'll try to make a future PLUR tourney though, cause you is a cool guy :)

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
@ Everyone else- lol prepare to face our double Falcon in Brawl, we're goin god tier on everyone.
Falcon ditto MM?

and wow, so many people want to team with me. I dunno who I should team with. I don't wanna hold you guys back.

I need more smash! I wanna play with someone... :(

In other news, I'm gonna rename the tourney "press buttons and junk" so it could be abbreviated pb&j, which is the best sandwhich in the world. :3

DUB

Smash Lord
Probably coming up to this. Anywhere you can go and PLUR's there it's full of lulz.

Any SB64 goin n PLUR?

Top Bottom