• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

12/6 *P*L*U*R* Presents "Pres buttanz n` junck!"

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I will 100% be at this. I'll be bringing a set up cause I dont wanna pay the door fee. Also Plur thanks for posting this a good bit ahead of time so i can ask off of work.

ic ditto mm $1

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think half of NC plays DK lol. He's too good I guess, even I mess with him.

I think Ike is cool, but gayed too easily. I don't see how Peter stands it...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
The only reason I am/was go to both Billfests was because I begged them.

I'll try my hardest for you PLUR. If I win enough money at Billfest, it should be easier to persuade them. I'm supposed to be forbidden from everything in December though cuz of my deal for Billfests.

I'll see what I can do alright? I'd really love to go see ya bro.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I'm doing my best, my first only tough competition will be at the billfest though, so I'm a little worried about singles. Teams I'm always pretty gay, it it all works.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wtf, over the 7 hour period I'm gone, two OOS bros post here.

AND in the thread about the tourney I can't go to (most likely)...lame.

Anyway, sup Fullmetal and Kadaj. How's Marth and stuff?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm climbing just a little more every so often, and I'm glad to hear that you're keeping pace too. You heard any more word concerning Billfest (maaan I can't go to this anyway, I'm jackin this thread till someone going to this posts...PLUR doesn't count) and NoVA?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I hope everything does too, but it more than likely won't. The fact that I probably won't win money is also gonna make for a tough time to convince my parents.

I'm running out of my usual cheap angles to get places. I need to fake running away/being kidnapped for a while or something....time to think outide the box.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
GA is interested in attending this.
Awesome, GA might be coming. This thing's got Melee and Brawl, but it also has Melee. I know GA loves Melee. <3 Keep us posted about GA's attendance brobro.

XD I feel so popular. I hope it all works out.
You should bro, this is going to be a great tourney. I'ma be calling you soon to see about today.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Since that Chapel Hill tournament a while back? Nope.

Speakin of goin to a tourney soon, have you talked to NoVA about Billfest on the 15th any more Kadaj?

I have been training with a few bros kinda close to me, and I changed my game up in a few key ways. I'm feeling more confident in my Marth and abilities right now.

What's new with you bro?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
How come?

I haven't played anyone other than some pretty good bros yesterday in about a week and a half, so you're doin better than me lol.

I'll probably ask Boss wassup in the next few days as well. I'm glad you're enthusiastic about this too Kadaj, it makes everything much easier.

Top Bottom