• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st CALGARY BIMONTHLY SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT

Roder

Smash Cadet
TheNaMELess- Sometimes we build up walls -* says (12:05 AM):
my house is THE BASE xD

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Roders is hilarious.
adsfkjadsklfjadslkf

wtf???why did u post that?? xDD???

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Because it's personal information that could lead to people stealing his identity, or breaking into his home.

But srsly, because it's so funny.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I don't wanna jinx it, but smashboards is finally keeping me logged in when I asked it to.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Okay, so let's have this work like this.

You don't double post or break rules or do any stupid **** like you have done in the past, and I will let you keep this account.

Or, I will ban this one and every single one you make after.

This means no censor dodging, no multiple posting, no ******** pictures that may be offensive to people, and no spamming.

That being said, you may all continue posting on topic and whatnot.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
How has Brad gotten back so many times anyways Lanowen? Didn't you guys Ip ban him after his 3rd account?

And out of curiosity Brad, can you post all the accounts you've made? XD Like, I can think of 7 off the top of my head.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
How has Brad gotten back so many times anyways Lanowen? Didn't you guys Ip ban him after his 3rd account?

And out of curiosity Brad, can you post all the accounts you've made? XD Like, I can think of 7 off the top of my head.
I dunno, he either has a dynamic IP or his IP recycled.

But yeah, he ****ed around with me too much. I have no problem banning all his accounts for eternity.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Lmfao, it's like West Coasts own little Desh isn't it?

And I don't know if he's intending to mess around with you or if he's just trying to bug Joel lol. Too bad he's not very active though.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
First of all, I've never posted a picture that could offend anyone, and only once did it break the rules by saying the male genitalia word.

Second of all, I agree to your rules, and raise you my own. You have to go back to being the chill cool mod before you started getting upset at me =]

Third of all, just a protip to you both, IP bans don't work. My IP's been the same the whole time, the site doesn't even block it.

And Victor, I have 30+ accounts, with a total of 1000+ infractions, I won't specify more, because some definately are still lingering around. But hey, it's lots.

Edit: Lanowen I never mean't to **** around with you personally, I've just never listened to anyone, and you happened to show up one day when I wasn't being funny.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
First of all, I've never posted a picture that could offend anyone, and only once did it break the rules by saying the male genitalia word.

Second of all, I agree to your rules, and raise you my own. You have to go back to being the chill cool mod before you started getting upset at me =]

Third of all, just a protip to you both, IP bans don't work. My IP's been the same the whole time, the site doesn't even block it.

And Victor, I have 30+ accounts, with a total of 1000+ infractions, I won't specify more, because some definately are still lingering around. But hey, it's lots.

Edit: Lanowen I never mean't to **** around with you personally, I've just never listened to anyone, and you happened to show up one day when I wasn't being funny.
1. lol I guess that's true. Nothing was blatantly bad. Though i remember you had a lucario getting jizzed on as an avatar a long time ago. I think on your original account LOL.

2. Yeah says the guy who just got upset cause he wanted to double post but kevin COMBO BROKE YO ***.

3. lol wat. I should do the right thing and tell Azua XD Maybe.

4. Sweet Jesus. Lanowen, that's a record right?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
1. You can't prove that, although I know what picture you're thinking of, you just don't know if thats ****. It was only a thumbnail. I liked that part.

2. It was gonna be a un-lawbreaking dobble. It was edited saying whoops

3. I've been IP banned twice, so whateva.

4. lol I dunno about number of accounts, it's really easy to just make accounts, like 5 of them were just mocking luke since I took Alphicans which he wanted.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
5 of them were just mocking luke since I took Alphicans which he wanted.
hahahahhahahaha. That's freakin' awesome Brad. You're too mean to the poor guy.

Also, you should invite Roder to smash with you eh? Like just a smashfest or something.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
That I should, Roder is honestly one of the coolest natural smashers (not forced to be cool) I've met.

edit: Sadly once Red Deer gets here my house will be more full than my parents like in the first place.

Thats why I never host, my parents only like me having 4 (including me)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
That I should, Roder is honestly one of the coolest natural smashers (not forced to be cool) I've met.

edit: Sadly once Red Deer gets here my house will be more full than my parents like in the first place.

Thats why I never host, my parents only like me having 4 (including me)
Yeah I meant like, just have you Roder Kevin or some other calgary guy and let him get some smashing experience here in Alberta =D

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Yeah but that won't happen =[

Yeah I've been IP banned once or twice, even got the message saying so.

Didn't do too much.
edit: Victor click that picture

dobleedit: You know, just FYI lanowen, I have nothing against you, you're one of the better mods.

It's just frankly, you're like the 20th mod to try and stop me, so I hope theres no hard butthurts.

Roder

Smash Cadet

Also, you should invite Roder to smash with you eh? Like just a smashfest or something.
that would be cool :D

anyway..if something comes up just tell me..maybe i could and smash with u and some others XD

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I mean forced because usually people show up and we always act a certain way and we literally teach them that marths a woman, etc etc.

You just know. You're already funny

Roder

Smash Cadet
lol thanks xDD marths a woman...im still working on that research D:...im planning on sending it to discovery channel : D wanna join :D?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION:

DOES ANYONE STILL NEED DIRECTIONS/PIT's ADDRESS?

Please contact me if you need it and Pit hasn't got a hold of you

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Abdi, go on msn?

wait didnt I send you directions or at least his address?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm in edmonton though. I thought i'd be in Red Deer again by now but. >.<

Is anyone else going from edmonton?

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
fox machine , email me for the adress like ive said a 1000 times on here lol.

AND CONNOR CAN U PLEASE BRING 4 SET UPS.

AND EVERYONE BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLERS.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Pit/James Do some god**** work (no offense) and just PM it to him, it's just as hard and he obviously wants it.

Seriously you want to take a cut then you won't just PM them?

>_<

Connor and Kevin say hiHihi.

Uhhh Pit, 4 setups? wtf? What happened to yours? are you serious? We have one, for sure. =/

edit: Oh you want Gamecubes, K whoever can bring one please do, we probably have two.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
2 MORE SPOTS ARE OPEN , RING AND MAIN DID NOT COME WITH CONNOR

who wants these 3 open spots?

AND GUYS WE NEED 2 MORE GAMECUBES , AND ONE TV JUST IN CASE, CAN SOMEONE HELP?

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
nahh man , that doesnt help, CAN ANYONE ELSE HELP?

but scientifically god, can u bring a melee game and an extra controller just in case someone needs one?

Top Bottom