• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1st CALGARY BIMONTHLY SUPER SMASH MELEE TOURNEMANT

mach5

Smash Journeyman
**** venasaur you son of a ***** i hate you so much i wish you can go to ****!

Rofl brad /avatar/ roflsome more.

Do some research in where tournaments can being held. Find your own cheap little venue.

change your thread name to MONTHLY and not bimonthly because its obviously not every 2 months.

sorry those venezuala guys who couldn't come. If your over 18 then you should man up and tell them your going to to win money at legal terms where its fun.

Venasaur is gay

congrats to gary

Oh yeah and james can i get your REAL MSN and not this videogamestournament calgary thing because its not super offical so i'd prefer you just to understand that everyone in calgary is nice.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I heard gary and kevin ***** gg
hope things went well, sounds like the new guy is really exciting.

I just read this today:
pit2333 said:
ive watched some videos of u guys and its gona take me like 2weeks to catch up
LOL

Fox Machine

Smash Journeyman
No johns Allan. You had your chance. :p

You should bring Paul (sleak) out to more tourneys. He's pretty good but just needs more experience.

James: You have 2 weeks. GO

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
This **** car horn keeps going off, and it's not even a car alarm cause it's not constant.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
hey guys , i havent been on here in a while cause my family just got back and ive been spending lots of time with them. anyways im about to start a thread on the big tournemant thats gona be the last weekend of september so either sat 26th or sunday 27th. heres more info.

The Best tournamant ever hosted in Alberta

the tournemant will take place at ramsay community hall at 1136 8th Street SE, Calgary.

the tournemant will have 50+ participants in total. The tournemant will take place on either sept 26th or 27th( exact date should be available asap.

There will be 3 different tournemants that day.

1. super smash bros melee singles with entry fee of 10$

2. super smash bros melee doubles with entry fee of 10$ for each teamate

3. super smash brawl singles with entry fee of 10$

A venue fee of 6$ will also be charged to everyone.

The amounts for the money prizes will be released as we approach tournemant date and a number of people coming is known.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
im not ready for money matches, i should be by the time this tournemant starts, but i doubt ill do some , i dont see the point. and yes i do hype up my tournemants alot. u guys think theres enough brawl players around here to have brawl doubles to?

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
ok i really dont care if im spelling things wrong, im typing quickly and i dont check spelling. and oviously the point of a money match is to make money, and llumys i dont need people to notice me, everyone thats replied so far hasnt said anything regarding the tournemant except saying i spell tournament wrong or that i hype up my stuff. i really dont care about all that lol, anyone has anything productive to say?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
So, this will be cool. I'd come.

I heard from Connor that pit is a huge black guy who can't speak english very well.

That's freakin' awesome.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh I didn't mean it that way. XD It's funny cause pit wasn't what most of us thought he would be like.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Lol just saying someones black isn't racist.

and the comment about poor english isn't anything to do with racism.

Although, LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL

Top Bottom