• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/20/10 - Gainesville Brawl Tournament #4 C.A.G.S.! (Come And Get Spiked!)

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Aw man. Aw maaaan.

I realized this is the weekend before my sister's birthday. I'm gonna miss this. :(:(:(

Guess I'll just have to wait for the next Gainesville tournament...

:/

gallax

Smash Hero
i dont like you masky. you keep taking my potential partners!!!! first radix now lio!!!!!!!! whos next?

lol. im joking dude. but you do take my partners grrrrrrrr.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
****, i should find a doubles partner. is it possible for last minute arrangements at the tournament for a partner?

Mampam

Smash Ace
trying to hype this shiiiiiiizzzzz........... 2nlio, we iz commin ta wreck yall...........

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll be here.. MOST LIKELY
nick, if you go to this, i will do whatever i possibly can to come too

if i do come, id be in my own car, since my really good friend lives in gainesville, and id probably hang with him late/stay over until sunday if i did go to this tourney.

theres a 0% chance hrnut is coming, so if anyone would like to team with me, speak up now. Awal has dibs, but in the chance that he cant come

M@v

Subarashii!
This is under two hours away, (and Im off since I called off for VSA's old date)

...MAAYYYYYBEEEEEE

GDX, if I come, APEX TEAM FTW?!?!?!

Put me as 50-50 for now, I'll let you know a definite answer by thursday.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
nick, if you go to this, i will do whatever i possibly can to come too

if i do come, id be in my own car, since my really good friend lives in gainesville, and id probably hang with him late/stay over until sunday if i did go to this tourney.

theres a 0% chance hrnut is coming, so if anyone would like to team with me, speak up now. Awal has dibs, but in the chance that he cant come
I am looking for a doubles partner myself. If I cannot find one, then would you wanna team up?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Only issue is that I'd have to leave 4 a gig @ night.

I'm SO down :-) I'll make sure I'm there unless a freak accident happens

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Please Bring Setups guys! If we have enough, we'll reserve a section for MMs and friendlies etc etc blah blah blah. You know the drill.

Crven

Smash Rookie
Some friends have said they were going to this tournament, and it looks like I am coming along. I can bring a wii+brawl. I can't bring a TV, doesn't fit in my bag. I can also bring TvC and GGAC, if anyone is interested.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
F@CK MY LIFE!!! I'm supposed 2 b in a DJ battle @ 1pm...

Its gona b hell but I'll do wut I can...

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Btw just to clarify any confusion, the venue IS my apartment. Which is pretty big and should fit a bajillion ppl. There is an internet connection. Food. Futurama. and its $15 in total to enter singles, doubles, and door fee.

Please bring setups :)

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
I can bring a wii and tv and do you know how many people will be coming?
yes bring tvs and wiis thats definitely needed. Also, I dont know how many ppl are some but as it turns out a S#!tton more ppl are coming than expected so this should be really fun.

Some friends have said they were going to this tournament, and it looks like I am coming along. I can bring a wii+brawl. I can't bring a TV, doesn't fit in my bag. I can also bring TvC and GGAC, if anyone is interested.
Its cool if you cant bring a TV. Definitely bring Brawl + wii, thatll be greatly appreciated. As for TvC, theres a lot of ppl playing that here so if we got time and an extra tv (which we probably will) then we can have TvC

stop being far you guys >___>
Its not THAT far. Consider it as an out of state tournament and come :laugh:

F@CK MY LIFE!!! I'm supposed 2 b in a DJ battle @ 1pm...

Its gona b hell but I'll do wut I can...
dang...well dude, if anything, gimmie a call and we'll figure something out.

Top Bottom