• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/20/10 - Gainesville Brawl Tournament #4 C.A.G.S.! (Come And Get Spiked!)

M@v

Subarashii!
Anyone good from Gainesville need a partner? The nasty fox needs a partner :).
Red, tell him to team with me. I know how to work with fox in teams :).

Who knows, we could go double fox on some people as long as there aren't no pikas/sheiks/icys in the team :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
7 people will be in the tampa whip.

C.J.
Crush
Crush's teammate
Halz E
Mampam
Birdy
Trumptight

1 TV, prolly a few wiis.

We'll arrive at 1 at the latest.

M@v

Subarashii!
Cya there people. I should get there around noon.

PS RH im bringing the 3 splitters, dont let me down.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I got ya dont worry.

And Tampa will be leaving arriving a bit late, I can't say how late at this point. But I assure you we're still coming. :)

M@v

Subarashii!
Same here, I'm stuck on the turnpike at the moment; bad accident in front of me. I hope everyone's alright:(. But its not looking for me arriving on time. Medical chopper just took off, so maybe we will move soon.

M@v

Subarashii!
Make a results thread when this is done, I'll post my shoutouts there :).

Fun tourney btw. Wish I could of stayed but I got 7:45am work tomorrow =(

outlawpika

Smash Journeyman
had fun everyone!
thanks for playing.....
i wont lose to a pit ever again.......

next time im heading for top five.... wait and see.... :p

Had a lot of fun (except for the semi-wombo combo) guys thanks. I really see i need to work on some of the MU. And sorry about the idiots sitting on the floor playing pokemon the entire day i didn't want or invite them to come

2nLio

Smash Journeyman
Had a lot of fun (except for the semi-wombo combo) guys thanks. I really see i need to work on some of the MU. And sorry about the idiots sitting on the floor playing pokemon the entire day i didn't want or invite them to come
ROFL! nah dont worry about it, its fine. Pokemon is always welcomed in my place. lol

glad you liked the tournament and i should be having another one next month so i look forward to seeing you guys again. And hopefully we can get some friendlies this time :)

yeah might come to another one but it probably won't be next month because of school and 4 hour drives are not fun. But send a message when ever you are having one any we might head up and hopefully provide a challenge next time.

Top Bottom