• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/24 NSU Davie/Ft. Lauderdale, FL Tournament

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
so far we all kno chops will take 1st lol, he owns....i should kno, i played him, and ummm things get ugly fast....its just a matter of who will take 2nd and 3rd now.:cool: :chuckle: :cool: :chuckle:

oh and linguini>I accept ur challenge tournament based rules plz, does $5.00 sound good?

I almost forgot Honors>i got another person to come, mark him as "Andres" and the last guy's name is "Cesar" so put him as a maybe.

Btw chops do u hav a msn messenger?

so far we all kno chops will take 1st lol, he owns....i should kno, i played him, and ummm things get ugly fast....its just a matter of who will take 2nd and 3rd now.:cool: :chuckle: :cool: :chuckle:

oh and linguini>I accept ur challenge tournament based rules plz, does $5.00 sound good?

I almost forgot Honors>i got another person to come, mark him as "Andres" and the last guy's name is "Cesar" so put him as a maybe.

Btw chops do u hav a msn messenger?
yea i do its on my profile...

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
No, My luigi vs your gannon plz. Im not worried about fairness, I'll feel better if I lose to your gannon, and I'll feel better if I beat your gannon, beating pikachu would do nothing for me.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Rexx plays all of florida :)
I look foward to playing you again honors, and im sorry ahead of time if one of the two things happen:
1)I knock you out of the tourny
2) in the event that the first one doesn't happen, Im appologize for taking 5 bucks from you in a MM

Sound good? :)
I'll give it a try. I would like to get some practice in first have it at 2 bucks beforehand (I don't do MM really). 2/3 MLG My Doc vs. you character?

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
rexx, i can't do $10, because I'm low on money as it is. Do you main Falcon or Fox, because i would rather play against a fox (I'm not too good vs. Capt. Falcon). Maybe I'll MM you like 2-5 bucks, depending on how full my wallet is at the moment.

Mcscruff

Smash Ace
I'll see if when i get there, if i have enough money for food, then yes. I played your fox at smash bash, but I didn't get to play your falcon.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Foom:

What Seibrik says. All you need is 15 dollars to enter the tournament and know how to get there. Free play is free. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Seibrik:

That's fine, just give me some practice time first.

To all:

If you can bring gamecubes with smash, let me know. The earlier the better, because I could request more tvs from media services if needed.

Foom

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, my main is Falco. Im am sure that I am coming, but I have one question. My brother wants to come and I want to know if it is possible that i wont have to play him in the first round, or near the begginning.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. my names DiAL, im a clan member of fooms and i main as fox. im goin to the tournament, and i bringing a cube w/ smash and a memory card.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Kool, well, I think i can speak for honors on this one Foom. Normally, if you have the bracket maker program, its possible to seperate it by crew, and if Honors wants, I can bring my laptop with the program.
However, for now, he says that its gonna be pullin numbers out of a hat, so while its unlikley you will have to play your brother, its possible because for now, its random.

That sound about right honors? And tell me if you wanna bring the program or if you just want it to be random still.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Update 2/16

Seibrik:

Yea definitely bring your laptop and the copy of smash (mines get disk errors after so much usage). If you are then come early so I could know how it works, and how much space does it takes up?

To all:

Important: Make sure you've read how to get there, the tournament fee, and rules.

I will take it into account depending on how many people would prefer it that way in using a program. But in all fairness, I will keep it the way it is as of right now until I see more responses for it.

So far we have 9 tvs. 8 are confirmed and I will confirm the final one on friday (A room with another hanging tv and a theater room). Plus I will request media services for more tvs just in case. 1 tv will be used as free play during the tournament since it doesn't have sound, and if the projector works also, that will be used for free play also if all the tvs have a Gamecube.

So again, if you can, to bring gamecubes with smash and memory card, and/or tvs. This will improve the efficiency of the tournament and make it smoother.

Also, 2 tvs have a vcr with it, so if you want to bring tapes to record matches on those tvs, then feel free to do so.

Also, we'll be there at 12 for set up, so anyone could come during that time and find us. It is also preferred that those bringing a gamecube to come earlier (most likely less people too)

To Maybes:

Let me know if your views on coming has change or still the same.

Lambchops:

Let me know if you're sure that XIF and GM are coming.

Remember, if you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or concerns, let me know.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
More than likely you can expect Doodah, Sighrax, and me. Best off just putting us as a "maybe" though. as for linguini dont bother MM seabricks he'll prob just use peach the first match and get dominated then go shiek. :laugh:

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Thnx Seibrik. i wuldnt wana fight Foom in the first round. he is way better than me. :laugh: not alex either. he is too.:laugh: btw, my other clan members put on the maybe list. thier names are ( Hell, Sin, C.S., Zero ).

P.S. Skel is going with foom. its his brother alex.

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
Thnx Seibrik. i wuldnt wana fight Foom in the first round. he is way better than me. :laugh: not alex either. he is too.:laugh: btw, my other clan members put on the maybe list. thier names are ( Hell, Sin, C.S., Zero ).

P.S. Skel is going with foom. its his brother Alex.

Exorcist

Smash Journeyman
I'll have to ask around for a carpool, so I'm a probable "maybe". Expect me.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Update!!! 2/17/07

Hi everyone. Just letting you all know that everything is getting finalized. We just need to fill in some gaps.

Those who are attending or have any thought of attending, I will need a few things:

Full Name
e-mail (reachable)

This should be e-mailed to me at dcevallo@nova.edu preferably.
You could pm this info also.

I would like this as soon as possible before the event, preferably before monday.

This info is for the Director of Student Engangement of NSU in charge of viewing all events by clubs and organization.

The person is Katie Blanco if your interested.
http://www.nova.edu/studentengagement/staff.html

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, suggestions, let me know.

I will be giving you another update on Monday after the meeting.

I added you Exorcist. Let them know where you live and see if anyone here participating would give you a ride. They generous about it too.

Honors

Smash Journeyman
i might be interested in coming, but i'ma need a translator to figure out how to get there, lol.

Let us know what you need help in, so we'll see if we're able to help you.

To those coming, let me know if you'll be able to bring a Gamecube with smash. And those forget the previous message.

Srry for the double post

Top Bottom