• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2.B.A. MASTER: The New PT Video Thread

T-block

B2B TST
Hmm... some friendlies that I forgot were recorded:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-NVx1Rxg1E

the first match is against an opponent who doesn't actually use zelda, but it's still funny to watch lol

last two matches are against the legit zelda in my region

i was experimenting a lot with how often we can get a grab out of cancelling jab2, whether it's because they trip or because they're trying to shield the third hit. pretty interesting.

7:30 is raaaaape

there's also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S10Uc_xLCEQ&feature=related

you can watch me run into ike's moves like an idiot a lot lol

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
I'm so maaaad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6lFFjbcyPg

Rewatching this, I played really well.
One really minor thing I saw.

Game 1 you grabbed Zero at 120 with Squirtle at the edge of the level, I think I would have gone for the kill with Dthrow.

Also game 2 near the end you were under Kadaj on the platform, you ended up hitting hm with a bair...no critic just a thought...

I love to upsmash/uptilt/or autocancel short hopnair in hopes of knicking the person shielding off the platform for free follows like Fsmash in that situation.

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
I recently became re-inspired to make a effort of uploading 1-2 replays each day so use "Judgement" on me. >.>

PT vs SupaLexi (Marth) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wopJCRf47A
PT vs AUS (G&W) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UY5uz-gXYrw
PT vs Dragonmatt (PT) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtQCawB2wr0
PT vs Mjora (Ike) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQXY1kwDLc0
PT vs Mjora (Ike) 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QMTdyYXiag
PT vs SupaLexi (G&W) 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzuqR1C-tEU

Im trying to expand the amount of people I play

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Your opponents are not very good, so it will be better if you upload a match against a good player (even if you get destroyed, it doesn't matter). ;
From what I saw :
- Squirtle
Not enough Uair/UTilt juggling (especially at low %) ; don't stale your DThrow, you need to save it for the kill (of course you can use it to switch).
- Ivysaur
Not enough BulletSeed. When you're 100% sure that you can hit with it, use it, it's an awesome punisher, particularly against the heavies. Too much USmashes, you cant really rely on this move, except if you read a spotdodge. Use your other killmoves : Dash Attack, UThrow, Fair, and, to a lesser extent, Uair.
- Charizard
Maybe not enough RockSmashes & FlameThrower? But don't get predictable with them. Make a better use of the USmash, it's really awesome <3

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Your opponents are <not?> very good, so it will be better if you upload a match against a good player (even if you get destroyed, it doesn't matter). ;
~Yeah I was debating whether or not to upload vids solely of me just winning and you pretty much said uploading both vids of me winning and losing won't be so bad, but yeah thanks for your thoughts on that matter and will do better in that regard; Ill probably try AiB although theres been a tendency for me to be ignored
From what I saw :
- Squirtle
Not enough Uair/UTilt juggling (especially at low %) ; don't stale your DThrow, you need to save it for the kill (of course you can use it to switch).
~I normally try to do a SH Fair at the beginning which gets me in close just enough to get me in a Utilt (maybe a few times at lower percents) so I don't use the Utilt because they are normally knocked away further from reach so I kinda just do aerials making a effort to get them off stage
- Ivysaur
Not enough BulletSeed. When you're 100% sure that you can hit with it, use it, it's an awesome punisher, particularly against the heavies. Too much USmashes, you cant really rely on this move, except if you read a spotdodge. Use your other killmoves : Dash Attack, UThrow, Fair, and, to a lesser extent, Uair.
~I would attempt more BS but it seems nowadays people have been able to DI off that first initial hit which props up the opponent into BS's well seeds and have been punishing me before I have anytime to respond back with so with that said I've been pessimistic of using it. Are you suggesting that I use it to refresh my other moves because I was actually thinking the same thing when I was fiddling in Training Mode. What percentage does Uthrow kill at because I use it seldomly. Yeah I know fishing with Usmash was a big no no in many peoples eyes I'll probably do retreating Razor Leafs instead or Bair.
- Charizard
Maybe not enough RockSmashes & FlameThrower? But don't get predictable with them. Make a better use of the USmash, it's really awesome <3
~I usually do pivot RS (like they're chasing me and I SH and pivot so that I'm facing them and they take rocks to thier face; if that makes sense), Define where I should be using it because I use it i a similar fashion as to RS because whenever I use it they usually DI upward and I usually take a Fair or Bair in the process. I understand that Usmash is a good utility move as stated in a Q+A thread (I think T-Block said it but I'm not entirely sure) but define what can be a better use and based on a percentage how often should I be using it because I don't use it "enough" that much is sure. I do know it has a prop up effect on opponents that are lying down but I haven't found the spot where it would actually prop them up because sometimes when I do it they tend to not hit (Does Zards wings during the Usmash hit in front on hit?)
So with that said I appreciate your input greatly because alot of things I use by instinct so it may not seem like the best option which is why I came to ya'll for the input and a thank you for that (you just repeated yourself

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Yeah the UTilt is kinda hard to land, you have to Bair/Fair (not with the tip of the hitbox) at very low %, or read an airdodge or something after an U-throw for example. But you have a very high reward.
BS can be DIed, but the reward is so high that this move can't just simply be ignored imo. If your opponent often DI off the first hit, then you should try things like SH Bneutral / SH Breversal OoS. I need to finish the U-throw kill %, I've already done G&W & DDD (on FD it's 127 & 212 fresh and 190 & 290 iirc, but you should check on the thread). Dash attack kills a bit earlier I guess. Uthrow should definetely be saved for the kill, having a throw that kills is really awesome (and all our Pokémon have at least one), even if it kills at very high %, it can be really helpful.
With Charizard, I can't tell you when you should RS, just give it a try when you have a good feeling. Wavebounced RS can be awesome too. USmash is awesome OoS, after a RS or for teh kill (the kill % have already be done).

Edit : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13836392&postcount=29
Check the original post for Ivy's USmash kill % (props to T-Block for doing them) and read other posts for the other moves.

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Yeah the UTilt is kinda hard to land, you have to Bair/Fair (not with the tip of the hitbox) at very low %, or read an airdodge or something after an U-throw for example. But you have a very high reward.
BS can be DIed, but the reward is so high that this move can't just simply be ignored imo. If your opponent often DI off the first hit, then you should try things like SH Bneutral / SH Breversal OoS. I need to finish the U-throw kill %, I've already done G&W & DDD (on FD it's 127 & 212 fresh and 190 & 290 iirc, but you should check on the thread). Dash attack kills a bit earlier I guess. Uthrow should definetely be saved for the kill, having a throw that kills is really awesome (and all our Pokémon have at least one), even if it kills at very high %, it can be really helpful.
With Charizard, I can't tell you when you should RS, just give it a try when you have a good feeling. Wavebounced RS can be awesome too. USmash is awesome OoS, after a RS or for teh kill (the kill % have already be done).

Edit : http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=13836392&postcount=29
Check the original post for Ivy's USmash kill % (props to T-Block for doing them) and read other posts for the other moves.
K, don't facepalm me for this but I never understood how to wavebounce its certainly no wavedash in my perspective. And just to clarify the OoS thing I never used it because i never understood it so like I'm shielding(the circle that pops up) and I just release shield wait for the circle to dissapear then Usmash?

Also those kill percentages is a good skeleton to go by so thanks for that bit of info

forgot to edit previous post

EDIT:My intention of coming to you initially was because when I asked friends (both online and offline they were like I don't know PT therefore I cannot help you" so I took the initiative and came to y'all in hopes of actually improving

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Ok so for the RS, if you wanna wavebounce it, dash towards the right, jump, RS to the left then immediatly press right. You should be retreating with your RS.
For the OoS thing : No, you don't have to wait for the circle to disappear (shield drop).
As yo may know, when you're shielding, you can cancel your shield by jumping (that way, you don't have to wait for the shield drop animation to finish). To USmash OoS, you have to shield, then press : jump then immediatly attack + Up (to perform the usmash). If you have the tap jump ON, just press Up + Attack.

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Ok so for the RS, if you wanna wavebounce it, dash towards the right, jump, RS to the left then immediatly press right. You should be retreating with your RS.
For the OoS thing : No, you don't have to wait for the circle to disappear (shield drop).
As yo may know, when you're shielding, you can cancel your shield by jumping (that way, you don't have to wait for the shield drop animation to finish). To USmash OoS, you have to shield, then press : jump then immediatly attack + Up (to perform the usmash). If you have the tap jump ON, just press Up + Attack.
I got the general idea on that subject now but i'll probably practice with it more so it's practical uses would be the same thing as i was doing pivoted RS only thing now is that it will retreat

K my button changes are as listed Y-Grab_Z-Attack_R-Jump_Tap Jump Off

Right now Im using R as my jump so I'm going Shield-L>R-Jump>C stick Up?

or should I be doing this instead: Shield-L>X-Jump>Up+A?

What I'm trying to say is whats the more practical way of doing it?

Also what are the practical uses for Zard Usmash

Im gonna have to start notebook and catalog all this info :3

Myollnir

Smash Ace
I personnally do R (shield), then X + A + Up.

I use Zard's USmash when I need a reliable OoS option when I'm shielding, after a RS when it's guaranteed, or for the kill. It'll often be staled though, so it kills a bit late :/

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
I personnally do R (shield), then X + A + Up.

I use Zard's USmash when I need a reliable OoS option when I'm shielding, after a RS when it's guaranteed, or for the kill. It'll often be staled though, so it kills a bit late :/
X+A+Up? (thats all at once yes?) and do Squirt and Ivy have OoS options as well?

Well I appreciate your time Myollnir and im gonna go head back to the lab and apply the info you have given me these past 2 or 3 hours, I'll more than likely report back afterwards (I predict the others will have something to say to me as well

in the meantime take care

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Well, that's better for sure :)

Few minor mistakes :

When you have a free punish (example : TL misses his standing grab), with Ivy, go for a Short Hop + Bullet Seed (the initial hit must not connect ; that way, it's not DIable) for massive %. If he's at kill %, go for an USmash though. With Charizard, go for a Sweetspotted RockSmash (depending on the %, you can follow up with an USmash for instance).

Are you aware of the RCO Lag mechanics? If not, you should watch this Metagame Minute : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWH-py8VENU
So, basically, when you UpB with Squirtle or Charizard and grab the ledge, you'll have 15 frames (soft land) or 30 frames (hard land) of lag when you land on the stage. So, for example, when you killed the Falco with your UpB, you didn't go to the air when you came back on the stage, so you retained your RCO Lag. The conclusion : when you UpB on the ledge, if your opponent is far enough of you, ledgedrop and jump so you can activate your RCO Lag (because you don't want it when you're landing while your opponent is next to you).

You can use the RCO against Falco. If you interrupt his SideB, you'll activate his RCO. The good thing is that each Pokémon can interrupt his SideB with a move that can cause him to land. Here are the better attacks imo :
- Squirtle : Utilt. If he's at low %, by using 1 Utilt, he'll land on the stage and have some lag frames. You can Utilt and immediatly FSmash, DSmash, USmash, Grab, etc...
- Ivysaur : Nair is awesome because it's a multi-hit. Plus, you can Nair spike him, which will force him to land, and you can use the lag frames to BS, for instance.
- Charizard : FlameThrower. Awesome as well. Go for a Jab/Dtilt/Grab (another Flamethrower?) when he lands on the stage.

On PS1, go the left part of the Rock Transformation. Try to get Ivysaur. His Bullet Seed is AWESOME there, haha. Then, when the transformation is about to finish, you can switch to Charizard if you need him.

On this same match, at 4:14. GRAB! If you grab a Falco (as well as plenty of other chars) on a platform, it's almost a stock. Just mash A so you can force a ground release. Then, go for a Jab1 (guaranteed). It'll force an edgeslip (see Metagame Minute as well : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyFtJDxsqMs ). Then, immediatly press down to leave the small platform. Enjoy your free Jab Lock to USmash ;) . If the Jab1 isn't enough to make him fall of the platform (i.e you grabbed too far away from the edge of the platform), Jab2 can force an edgeslip too (yeah, our jab is THAT awesome). Go for the lock + kill too.

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
Well, that's better for sure :)

Few minor mistakes :

When you have a free punish (example : TL misses his standing grab), with Ivy, go for a Short Hop + Bullet Seed (the initial hit must not connect ; that way, it's not DIable) for massive %. If he's at kill %, go for an USmash though. With Charizard, go for a Sweetspotted RockSmash (depending on the %, you can follow up with an USmash for instance).

Are you aware of the RCO Lag mechanics? If not, you should watch this Metagame Minute : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWH-py8VENU
So, basically, when you UpB with Squirtle or Charizard and grab the ledge, you'll have 15 frames (soft land) or 30 frames (hard land) of lag when you land on the stage. So, for example, when you killed the Falco with your UpB, you didn't go to the air when you came back on the stage, so you retained your RCO Lag. The conclusion : when you UpB on the ledge, if your opponent is far enough of you, ledgedrop and jump so you can activate your RCO Lag (because you don't want it when you're landing while your opponent is next to you).

You can use the RCO against Falco. If you interrupt his SideB, you'll activate his RCO. The good thing is that each Pokémon can interrupt his SideB with a move that can cause him to land. Here are the better attacks imo :
- Squirtle : Utilt. If he's at low %, by using 1 Utilt, he'll land on the stage and have some lag frames. You can Utilt and immediatly FSmash, DSmash, USmash, Grab, etc...
- Ivysaur : Nair is awesome because it's a multi-hit. Plus, you can Nair spike him, which will force him to land, and you can use the lag frames to BS, for instance.
- Charizard : FlameThrower. Awesome as well. Go for a Jab/Dtilt/Grab (another Flamethrower?) when he lands on the stage.

On PS1, go the left part of the Rock Transformation. Try to get Ivysaur. His Bullet Seed is AWESOME there, haha. Then, when the transformation is about to finish, you can switch to Charizard if you need him.

On this same match, at 4:14. GRAB! If you grab a Falco (as well as plenty of other chars) on a platform, it's almost a stock. Just mash A so you can force a ground release. Then, go for a Jab1 (guaranteed). It'll force an edgeslip (see Metagame Minute as well : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyFtJDxsqMs ). Then, immediatly press down to leave the small platform. Enjoy your free Jab Lock to USmash ;) . If the Jab1 isn't enough to make him fall of the platform (i.e you grabbed too far away from the edge of the platform), Jab2 can force an edgeslip too (yeah, our jab is THAT awesome). Go for the lock + kill too.
Whats the hitbox on the initial hit of BS; the one you want me to avoid

I watched it but I'm slightly confused on how to force a soft and hard landing and is this concerning the Falco sideB?

Alrighty, understood

I'm aware of this mechanic but I do know I don't use this enough and what are some good finshers with the strategy? Alot of Squirts move have a laggy startup

Myollnir

Smash Ace
BulletSeed when you're opponent is right below you :)

When you force a char to land when he still has the RCO, it's the hard landing one. All the moves shawn in the video are concerned.

Jabbing will FORCE a get up without attacking. Wait for the opponent to get up while charging a smash (1/4charge)

StarGalaxy777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
StarGalaxy
So when he gets up/recovers/UpB's I simply land a hit and hell be unable to move due to the frame trap and respond accordingly? (srry)

Myollnir

Smash Ace
Ok I'll explain better.

Not all characters are affected by the rco lag mechanics (see video).
The rco most notably affects recovery moves, such as Falco's Illusion, Falco's Firebird, Squirtle's Waterfall, etc... However, there are some exceptions, such as Kirby's Hammer, or Kirby's Rock.

When using such a move, if the character doesn't suffer the lag of the attack (i.e if he grabs the ledge, or if you interrupt his attack), he'll have X (often 15 if soft land and 30 if hard land) frames of lag when he touches the ground after going to the air.

So, if you Nair spike Falco's Illusion with Ivy, Falco will touch the ground (because of the spike), and receive 30 frames of lag. Why? Simply because you interrupted his Illusion so he didn't suffer the lag of the Illusion, which activated his rco lag. See?

However, you have to land on the stage in order to activate your rco lag. If you don't leave the ground, you'll retain it. For instance, try to Waterfall with Squirtle and grab the edge. If you Get Up, Get Up Attack or Roll, you'll not have any frame of lag. But, if you jump after doing that (or if someone put you in the air), you'll have 15 or 30 frames of lag (depending on how you land). When hanging to the edge, if you Jump or ledgehop and go back to the stage, you'll have the lag frames.

This is quite annoying for Squirtle and Charizard. However, you can cancel it by landing when doing an aerial (the aerial will have 1/3 more landing lag though). If you land while doing a special move, you'll retain your rco lag.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Wow Myo you have been bringing a lot of solid info to the table that I even find myself learning from. I just have a few things to double check that I read in your post since they may alter some previous knowledge I thought I had.

1. So, if you Nair spike Falco's Illusion with Ivy, Falco will touch the ground (because of the spike), and receive 30 frames of lag. Why? Simply because you interrupted his Illusion so he didn't suffer the lag of the Illusion, which activated his rco lag. See?

So when you say he is not recieving the lag from his illusion but instead his RCO lag, I take it this is assuming he up-b'd to the ledge at some point? I want to make sure that this is the case and that RCO does not come from somewhere else besides a characters Up-B recover.

2. If you land while doing a special move, you'll retain your rco lag.

Is this truely the case and now become fact because if so this really changes my opinion on using either RS/Flamethrower as means to get back onstage from the edge. I always thought that when using either RS/Flamethrower that the RCO would occur during said move and thus wouldn't actually effect you. Sounds like I am wrong though.

3. When using such a move, if the character doesn't suffer the lag of the attack (i.e if he grabs the ledge, or if you interrupt his attack), he'll have X (often 15 if soft land and 30 if hard land) frames of lag when he touches the ground after going to the air.

When you reference hard and soft landing I want to understand the difference you are talking about. Are RCO related to hard and soft landings or are the some other form of lag caused by something else. It seems that your saying if they do not recieve RCO lag then a hard or soft landing lag penalty will occur.

Myollnir

Smash Ace
1. When a move listed on the video (Illusion belongs to these moves, as well as Kirby's Hammer in the air, it's not only UpB's) is interrupted or if this move make the character to grab the edge (i.e if you don't touch the ground just after doing this move), the character will suffer the RCO lag when he lands on the stage after being in the air. I choose the example of Kirby's Hammer. If you do it on the ground, you'll suffer its lag, but if you do it in the air and you don't land while doing it, you won't suffer its lag (so he'll activate his RCO)

So, if the Falco grabbed the ledge with only his Double Jump, he won't have this penalty. However, if you interrupt his Illusion, he won't touch the ground and have the landing lag of his Illusion, he'll have the RCO lag instead (when he lands on the stage after being in the air, he'll suffer the lag frames).

By interrupting this moves, you can force the opponent to have landing lag frames (because he won't land while doing the move -> RCO).
That's why Ivy's Nair activates his RCO lag when you interrupt his Illusion. You don't need to Nair spike him to activate it ; but, if you spike him with your Nair, you can enjoy his lag penalty immediatly (because if he lands far away from you, you can't punish him obviously ; and if he lands while doing an aerial, he'll not lag at all [landing lag of the aerial *1.33, but it's very small])..

The conclusion : no, if you interrupt his Illusion, you don't need him to Firebird/Illusion onto the edge before in order to activate his RCO lag.

3. (I'll do the 2 after, the 3 is related to the 1)
When a RCO lag is activated (btw, when I talk about activating it, it means that you UpB on the edge or you are interrupted while doing a certain move, etc.. I'm not talking about the moment when you suffer the lag frames), there are two ways to land and suffer the lag frames : Soft Landing & Hard Landing. Both will cause you to have lag frames, but not the same amount.
Except for Lucario's ExtremeSpeed, Hard Landing lag frames > Soft Landing lag frames

If you force an opponent to land after he has activated his RCO lag, he'll suffer the Hard landing lag. Thus, if we take the Ivy-Falco example, Ivy's Nair spike will force the Hard landing, making Falco having 30 lag frames.

If you're not forced to land after activating your RCO (i.e if you land on your own), you can choose between 4 options.
- Soft landing : just landing normally
- Hard landing : according to the video, you apparently have to land while doing an airdodge. I don't really know about this one.
- Cancelling your RCO : land while doing an aerial, most preferably your aerial that has the less landing lag (Nair, Uair, Dair, Bair or Fair -> Bair for Squirtle & Zard, Ivy can't have RCO lag, as well as the other tether recoveries :) )

- Retaining your RCO : you won't suffer the lag frames, but you still have to "pay" your RCO, so you still have your penalty after retaining it. You'll suffer the lag frames when you do 1 of the 3 previous options.

How to retain it?
- When you're on the ledge : Roll, Get up, Get up attack.
- When you're in the air : do a B-move.

For instance : you're Charizard, you just used UpB to grab the ledge. You choose to ledgehop Flamethrower : you retain your RCO. If you ledgehop + Flamethrower, try to do an empty SH after -> you'll see the 15 lag frames.

Thus, if you're not in danger, always pay your penalty (or cancel it) if you previously activated your RCO, you don't want it to occur while you're getting pressured by your opponent. If you're in the air after activating your RCO, and you don't want your opponent to abuse your RCO lag penalty, land with a Flamethrower or a Rock Smash, for example, and pay your landing lag penalty when you knocked off your opponent so he can't punish you.

Also, sorry for my bad english, I can't explain well :(

Zwarm

Smash Hero
After not playing PT in like half a year (not that I really used them all that much before, but I tried) I picked him back up last night at a smashfest, and some videos got recorded. I know I'm terrible, but at least I have videos, right?

vs. Te h_DC :toonlink: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B90_wplFjM8&list=PLB37A0BFCD8F86D23&index=12&feature=plpp_video

The random Squirtle up smashes was me trying to remember how to boost up smash without turning around first, whatever they call that. Also my Charizard is trash.

vs. DL A :falco: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSSBVa8CcII&list=PLB37A0BFCD8F86D23&index=2&feature=plpp_video

Not sure why, but my DI always seems worse when I'm Ivysaur and actually need good DI. Gotta work on that. Once again, my Charizard is trash.

vs. Sa go :link2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpDoyaiMGuY&list=PLB37A0BFCD8F86D23&index=14&feature=plpp_video

I'm just Squirtle in this one. What a fun code. I wish it was tournament legal.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
On the first match your charizard got bodied because you barely used shield, you used it twice. Charizard has a good grab range so it's not even bad to shield a lot against a character such as Tink with that risky grab.

on the second vid that jab into uair from charizard was ace.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
I liked the defensive play of your charizard on mario's second stock. I guess you should use Usmash more with charizard when mario's on a platform above you, it has good coverage.

CoonTail

Smash Lord
-Killa

You also got hit by a large amount of fireballs over the match so try and take note of them better since they can string combos together for Mario especially Fire ball -> Grab.

More info later though I am stuck at the office right now.

Ingoro

Smash Ace
NNID
Ingoro
-Killa

You also got hit by a large amount of fireballs over the match so try and take note of them better since they can string combos together for Mario especially Fire ball -> Grab.

More info later though I am stuck at the office right now.
Office? it's friday night here in EU :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
On the first match your charizard got bodied because you barely used shield, you used it twice. Charizard has a good grab range so it's not even bad to shield a lot against a character such as Tink with that risky grab.

on the second vid that jab into uair from charizard was ace.
Okay, thanks. I'll definitely try to shield more with Charizard. I'm usually pretty weary about it, because I tend to get grabbed so much, but it was Toon Link after all.

Top Bottom