• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2 Good Gaming @ CSULB feat. something

D

Deleted member

i believe lovage is going to norcal

I MIGHT go though depends how much studying I do

D

Deleted member

yea

lets team u and me

and bring my memory card too

i'll study really hard then so i can go

Charoo

Smash Champion
if you guys are lost or need help getting to the tournament then please contact me!

562-552-4903

edit: Im busting out my own money to give u guys

FREE

Chips
water
oranges
cookies
etc.

super bowl on the projector gonna be sweeeeet

Charoo

Smash Champion
there is a live stream but there's only 9 people here.

I don't think a tourney is going to happen. Sorry guys

Charoo

Smash Champion
the next one MIGHT be the last biweekly I'm hosting.

As you know, only 9 people came to the tournament on sunday so I decided to just make it a smashfest instead of a tourney. I'm not blaming any1 because it was my own fault. Hosting it on a sunday superbowl was dumb I guess.

Anyways, I'm not the one who gets to book the date. I go through a club who do it for me. As of right now, they will NOT give me any more date until they see how this upcoming one do (2/20). If nobody still comes even with two week notice and now it's on saturday then ... I guess I can only host big tourney and not small one.

So yeah, not trying to scare any1 to come but I just want u guys to know the situation. I just want to make this happen for the community, but I need to show good results to the club.

So yeah, this upcoming one can either be the last biweekly or the beginning of a great series.

MacD

Banned via Administration
now this sounds better

i'll be there for singles at the least

hopefully teams but i'll probably have to work till noon :( good thing it's like 10 min away from my work :)

Lovage

Smash Hero
i'll be there

people really should support this tournament

last one flopped due to CGC/superbowl and stuff
we got this

Charoo

Smash Champion
I only have 10 systems total with 12 tvs. PLEASE BRING AT LEAST 2 CUBES SO THAT WE CAN SUE ALL OF MY TVS!!!

THANKS

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Venue was great, lots of setups, projector / recording / live stream / food / close parking / nice area. You can't really ask for more, everyone should go to this.

Kanzaki

Smash Champion
Sorry I missed the last one Champ! The Brawl tourney I went to the day before Smashed me out, so I decided to sleep in, I'll try not to miss this one :]

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
I will definitely go to this one, and probably to any future ones, if they happen

champ you are amazing

Charoo

Smash Champion
imma make a special where if you attend all of the biweeklies (if it continues), you can enter one of the event at NSH for free!

I need cubes/wiis! I only have like 9 systems and 12 tvs! Bring them and you get discount!

You are still encourage to bring tvs/systems though! The more the better

Top Bottom