• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@MRDSBOY - I have no idea about CSP's sorry, youll have to wait until the europeans wake up =P.

Just a thought... I noticed that for 6.0 near gold, they seem to be constantly releasing new pacs for characters. Will we have to redo the sound effects everytime, or there an easy way / wont have to way ><.
You don't have to redo the sound effects everytime. You just adjust the knockback/damage/whatever. You will change the pac. At least, I think so.

:053:

GreatFalco

Smash Apprentice
Ok, about CSPs, here is the sc_selcharacter.pac . You can find where it goes and how to make your own CSPs in this guide about cupash. Also, sc_selcharacter.pac is always sc_selcharacter.pac (is not sc_selcharacter_en.pac), in the guide is wrong. If you have any doubts ask here.

Btw, I told Qaomen to upload his pac yesterday in his AiB account, so just wait. Anyway, until PK doesn't finish the set codes, char pacs aren't necessary at all.

SonioNineteen

Smash Apprentice
lol at sonio's bad english =P. I wasnt recording a match? O.o and it says "but dont wory you haveto redo them" meaning we have to redo them? lol wut?!?
lol at myself sometimes too :p

What I meant say was

Recording a match as in Brawl replay and I had some typo and didn't know about it till today.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
idk =/. Works for me. 5 new posts in the lsat 9 hours while ive been asleep =). Anyone know where pk is? Atleast quao will upload his pacs soon. Yaaay, upload pacs, its friday, well im not sure if it is for you but its friday 5:26am here =/. So who has the G&W pac? And no one answered my sound effect question, guess I did it the right way?

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
is it a certain attack that freezes the game, just as u choose him, as soon as the match starts or what?

Ill go test it when you respond then I guess to see if mine works.

edit: its when u select him -.- just noticed. um.. ill try fix it =/. wow it freezes even if u just move the select thing over him.

SonioNineteen

Smash Apprentice
is it a certain attack that freezes the game, just as u choose him, as soon as the match starts or what?

Ill go test it when you respond then I guess to see if mine works.

edit: its when u select him -.- just noticed. um.. ill try fix it =/. wow it freezes even if u just move the select thing over him.
BTW Pit, Sonic and snake crashes as well :(

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Yeah i just realized that to, but their not instant like marth. They freeze a few seconds after u select them... ill go look at their pacs to see if theres any mistakes or anything i notice o.o

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
idk =/. Works for me. 5 new posts in the lsat 9 hours while ive been asleep =). Anyone know where pk is? Atleast quao will upload his pacs soon. Yaaay, upload pacs, its friday, well im not sure if it is for you but its friday 5:26am here =/. So who has the G&W pac? And no one answered my sound effect question, guess I did it the right way?
Wtf, get to sleep. I hope to upload them Friday (European Friday), but I can't promise anything. My life is a bit of a mess now hehe.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Wtf, get to sleep. I hope to upload them Friday (European Friday), but I can't promise anything. My life is a bit of a mess now hehe.

What do u mean get to sleep? I just slept for 9 hours ><. U might have read my post wrong =P. 7am here now. Details on your life please =). Im curious D:, my life = a mess to ;D. Its european friday in 2 hours isnt it? I expect them to be here in 2 hours then. kthnx

Nothing wrong with marth. I dont know, i have no ideas either.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
What do u mean get to sleep? I just slept for 9 hours ><. U might have read my post wrong =P. 7am here now. Details on your life please =). Im curious D:, my life = a mess to ;D. Its european friday in 2 hours isnt it? I expect them to be here in 2 hours then. kthnx

Nothing wrong with marth. I dont know, i have no ideas either.

5-7 am is waaaaay too early. I usually sleep to 11 am if I get the chance. 9 hours? You slept at 8 pm? That's waaaaaaaay too early too. Then again, if you have nothing else to do you might indeed as well sleep.

It's not really a mess, I'm just busy. Tomorrow school and then I'm going to a friend of mine and hopefully I have time for myself, or we'll visit some familiy. Saturday I need to do a school prject with someone till 16:00. Then... I'm free. Hopefully.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
i normaly wake up at 6am every morning. but if its like 5:30 and i wake up, i wont get to sleep in 30mins so i just get up. I did sleep at 8 last night, i sleep between 8pm and 2am, depending if I have anything to do/if im tired. Im on holidays for like another 2 weeks still and im so so so bored D: nothing to do, all my friends have gone overseas with their families.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
it summer holidays in australia, th 8 week holiday one O.o. and its australia... its ****ing 43 degrees here =/. If you just sit there, ull start sweating literally, its to hot to do anything.

SonioNineteen

Smash Apprentice
it summer holidays in australia, th 8 week holiday one O.o. and its australia... its ****ing 43 degrees here =/. If you just sit there, ull start sweating literally, its to hot to do anything.
I notice a few things on Marth

Marth Pal Port pac file size is slightly bigger than the NTSC-US verison
could that been the problem?

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
maybe, might of got glitched when it saved or corrupted or something. Thanks for the pacs quao, just waiting on yaaay now, il check them later.

SonioNineteen

Smash Apprentice
Quomen I have just tested your ported pac files and there some missing sounds on all your characters and for some reason KingDedede always crash when side B is pressed

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
I notice a few things on Marth

Marth Pal Port pac file size is slightly bigger than the NTSC-US verison
could that been the problem?
i posted in the question and solution thread that budget made and he said that it was cuz the file got bigger when i saved. I think its just something that happens when you save. How can we make it smaller again though ><.

MysticLink93

Smash Rookie
Hey The Paprika Killer,

I''m just curious how far you got with porting the codes that people requested.
How many Blue codes to go or are you porting the second priorities (Custom CSS and File Patch)?

weinzey

Smash Apprentice
latest nightly was 7-10 2009 iirc, that should be a 4.2 nightly (4.1 official was sometime in may afaik)

MRDSBOY

Smash Cadet
Sorry for the double post but does anyone know where to get a Zelda without the jewels on her? The texture that I'm trying to make doesn't have jewels so it looks really weird.

SonioNineteen

Smash Apprentice
I can't wait for the custom CSS. I want to start using textures for Zero Suit Samus.
When you select Samus Hold Z (Wii Remote with Nunchuk) and press start. Then you'll should be able to start off as Zerosuit samus.

Gamecube/Classic controller: Hold the R button
Wii Remote: Hold the Minus (-) button

MRDSBOY

Smash Cadet
When you select Samus Hold Z (Wii Remote with Nunchuk) and press start. Then you'll should be able to start off as Zerosuit samus.

Gamecube/Classic controller: Hold the R button
Wii Remote: Hold the Minus (-) button
It very rarely ever works though. about 80% of the time it won't work because it needs more time to load her texture.

MRDSBOY

Smash Cadet
did you let go of the button before you pressed Start?
I know how to change to Zero Suit Samus. However because Samus transforms differently to the pokemon trainer and Zelda, her textures will only load properly when she is selected on the CSS. She needs to be a standalone picture on the CSS.

Top Bottom