• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Barhouse Sleepover: "Hey Town, drinks are on me!"

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It was midnight in the city, and a group of women were following a long haired redhead with a R on her chest. It was pretty late at night. Any people that had school or early bird shift were sleeping. One of the women complained. "Ugh...are we there yet?"

Jessie (Xiivi) looked back and glared at the complainer. "No, so quit your squabling." As the woman kept silent, she looked ahead. They came across a large pile of black garbage bags, and they really smell too. It was then that Jessie smirked and pressed a rock that was near her right foot using the said foot. As if magic, the garbage moved to the left so as to uncover a hidden alleyway. The women blinked, but Jessie resumed the walk. The other women followed, to which the garbage moved back in its original spot. "We're getting close." Jessie assured.

The women were too busy looking around the unfamiliar alleyway. Another person then spoke up. "So...is it true?" The woman asked. "Captain Syrup got a new secret barhouse?"

Jessie just smirked. "Yep, and it's still going to be a secret, right girls?" The Team Rocket member looked back with a glare that could sharpen a sword. All of the other women nod nervously. No way do they want to make a woman like her upset.

From out the alleyway, they stumbled upon a tavern. It had a pirate woman's face on it, who was none other then Captain Syrup. The picture had her sitting down on the sign, which flashed in neon yellow 'Syrup Barhouse.' When walking through the double door, there were other tough women there. Some were sitting down having cup of scotch, beer, or some form of strong liquor while exchanging conversation. A few others were trying to out do the other with arm wrestling or showing their acomplishments over the years. Sitting on a stool was the vicious pirate herself, Captain Syrup (Rockin). She eyes Jessie and smirked at the women behind her. "Heh, brought in some new faces, eh? Good, the more, the merrier I'll be with their money." The woman snickered. "Now get dress. I'm done with serving drinks for the night."

The rules in the place were simple: No sissies, and no threats. While they were all powerful women, everyone respected each other to a degree. Bar opens up at 10PM, and finishes at 8 AM. This was used to be a hotel spot till Syrup fixed up the place, or so she says. In edition, there were bedrooms to relax on. This was no ordinary Barhouse. Noo...this was...

Mafia Barhouse Sleepover​

----------

Helpful Links

Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

Rules​

Fundamental
  1. Thou shalt put no other mods before me, and therefore inactivity in this game is not excusable by activity in other games. If you have a dispute with me, you will let me know privately through PM or instant messaging. Sometimes I will make simple mistakes, as I am human. If you believe this has happened or you have any questions, please address them in the thread in bold.
  2. Xiivi is my co-mod. He may regularly vote-count and answer mod questions.
  3. Once you have died in the game, you may make one final post, which should consist of 'bah, go town/scum'.
  4. Unless your role PM specifically allows you the power, you are not to communicate with anyone about this game outside of this game thread, regardless of whether or not that person is in the game and whatnot. If your role PM does allow you this power, you are to PM all conversations to the mod.
  5. Please do not edit your posts. Edits will be reversed.
  6. I reserve the right to deny anyone from signing up/replacing.
  7. Do not personally attack another player. 1st offense will be given a warning. 2nd offense will have the person either replaced or modkilled.
  8. Do not quote any PMs sent to you by me in the thread. This includes any additional PMs I may send to you outside of your role PM. Doing so will get you modkilled.
  9. You are not allowed to quote mod PMs privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.
  10. Do not post hidden text. (Spoiler tags are allowed because they are easily noticeable. Posting text with the intent to hide it from other players, e.g. by changing the text color to resemble the page background, is not permitted.)
  11. Do not post in code.
  12. You must post in English.
  13. Do not post screenshots [print screens] or anything resembling a screenshot [print screen].
  14. Do not quote logs of communication with other players.
  15. You may privately notify me via PM if you feel another player has violated any rule.
  16. Do not post or refer to any images in your role PM, nor may you post metadata about mod PMs in an attempt to break the game (e.g., message ID in the URL, time of day the message was sent, etc.).
  17. Feel free to PM me or Xiivi if you believe that any rules are unfair and would like to appeal for their removal.

Voting and Lynching

1. Each Day, you may vote for a player to be lynched using a bold vote command. For example, vote: Rockin.
  2. When changing your vote, you must unvote your previous vote before you revote. Unvote Vote: Eor.
  3. No lynch is a viable lynch choice and a majority will end the Day without a lynch. For example, vote: No Lynch.
  4. The Day will end when a majority lynch is decided or a pre-set deadline has been reached. If deadline is reached without a majority lynch decided, there will be no lynch.
  5. Do not post during Night.

Activity and Deadline

1. Treat this game as a commitment. You are requested to post at least once every 72 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. 3 prods in one Game Day, or 5 prods in the entire game, will result in your replacement if it is D1 or D2, and possible modkill if it is D3 or later. If you have a pre-planned absence, then please notify me ahead of time and you will not be prodded. However if your absence is for an unreasonable amount of time, you may be forcibly replaced regardless of advance notification.
  2. The players may majority vote for a deadline extension. This can only be done once.
  3. Extensions will be given depending on the circumstances, such as an 11th-hour replacement.
  4. No one will be modkilled should the game be in an objectively identifiable LYLO/MYLO situation.
  5. Disobeying any of these rules may result in your mod-kill.

Game-specific

* All roles are assigned entirely at random.
* There are no jesters in this game.
* There are no survivors in this game.
* There are no politicians in this game.
* Modkills only end days if the player being modkilled is town-aligned. Otherwise, day continues.

Sample Role PM

insert character name said:
You are...oh, wait. Why the hell am I doing this? Really, all I do is make a witty/funny comment about said character and then tell the alignment and other Mafia stuff in the next paragraph. Simple as that really. Seriously guys, ya better have fun in this game or...erm...uh...I'll do something EVIL. Yeah! That's right! Just try me, punk!

You are a Vanilla Townie. Despite you being a evil woman, you are relied to use more then just your charms and magic: you have to use your brain. Sure, it’s wimpy, but what can you do?

You win when all threats to town are eliminated.

Alive
4. mentosman8
5. Nix2100
7. Tom
9. SummonerAU
10. Gheb_01

Dead

1.Chibo, Menardi (Vanilla Townie). was lynched D1
2. Overswarm, ???, (???) Died N1
3. KevinM, Veran, (Vanilla Townie) Died N1
6. Menounderwater (replaced by Riddle on D1), Jill, (Mafia Janitor) was lynched D2
14. Virg, Wendy Koopa (Vanilla Townie), died N2
13. Omis (replaced by Junglefever on D1) ,??? (???) was lynched D3
8. frozenflame751, Valentinia, (Vanilla Townie), died N3
11. Steel, Tron Bonne, (Mafia Encryptor) was lynched D4
12. Ronike, Commander of Team Galactia, Town Coroner, died N4

-Replacements-

Day Flavor

Start of Day 1 End of Day 1
Start of Day 2 End of Day 2
Start of Day 3

Ronike

Smash Ace
I confirm first? Or did someone ninja me...

Haha!! The first confirmation is mine!!!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Gaaaah, I'm really sorry guys. I was at a smashfest most of the day and I had limited time on getting on the computer (I was too busy trying to improve my Meta Knight skills. Lulz ensued. >>)

------

"Now get dress. I'm done with serving drinks for the night." Captain Syrup commented.

Jessie puffed. "Oh come on, I've been walking for hours to get here."

"Suck it up and get dressed." The hostess owner ordered again, as if not caring. "I have sailed the seven seas and you don't see me complaining about the view of water, right?"

Jessie groaned, but done as she said. She went over to the back so as to get change. Captain Syrup looks at the new women before her. "I'm pretty sure she told you the rules, right?" They shook their head. "Well then, I disallow two things in my bar: sissies and cops. Neither of them are good for business here. If you want someone to pamper you when you cut yourself, go to a malt shop. This place is where real tough women make a name for themselves. Now, if you get hurt, don't expect for me to pay for your life insurance. You walking in here means you understand that you might get killed if you piss someone off." The new women were silent. The pirate grinned. "Well I'll take your silent as you understanding my rules. Since I'm in a good mood, 1st round of drinks is on me." The women shouted with a cheer. It was then she turned her head to where Jessie went to change. "Hey, hurry up in there! We got a lot of drinks ready to be served!"

Day one BEGINS

With 14 players, it takes 8 to lynch. Deadline is June 1st

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 14 people, it takes 8 to lynch

FrozenFlame (1) - Steel

KevinM (1) - Chibo

Nix (1) - Tom

Tom (1) - Mentosman

Those not voting : Menounderwater, Overswarm, Virg, Omis, KevinM, Gheb, SummonerAU, Frozenflame, Ronike, Nix

Deadline is June 1st, 2010

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
@mod: is that vote count correct? 15 people and not 14?
It was inncorrect, so I fixed it. I pulled the lynch list from my last game (since I was too lazy to do it myself from scratch) and edit it out for this game. Sorry about that x.x;;

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
It was inncorrect, so I fixed it. I pulled the lynch list from my last game (since I was too lazy to do it myself from scratch) and edit it out for this game. Sorry about that x.x;;
its ok duder

everyone:
14 players is an odd number for mafia isn't it?? 10 v 1 v 3?? (strong town :3)

Top Bottom