• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2GG 3.5 CSULB Sponsor by NOS UMVC3!

LuCKy

Smash Master
i think we are doing doubles. if aything we can see who is there and i there is even enough teams then that will happen instead of pools. if there isnt maybe we can ask champ to love us a lil more and cancel teams for singles pools.

assuming there is only like 5 teams or something lame like that

baka4moé

Smash Champion
congrats to j666 for doing well :) (get em next time hugo!)

i think toruk makto was russoul or something

also this tournament was sooooo small wtf. i think it was partly bc there was a tourney in sd at the same time, and partly bc doubles wasnt announced until short notice, and like irvine and 805/818 didnt show up...oh well hopefully next time.

Lovage

Smash Hero
grats joey LOL

and yea i wasn't planning to go to this cuz there was no doubles, and then when doubles got announced (midnight before the tourny) i couldn't arrange a ride in time. tourny in SD didn't help either

next time i'll make it

Charoo

Smash Champion
i told Mango only 100 likes but he was like "I got this" and before I knew it, it was 1k haha

baka4moé

Smash Champion
lolwut. 100 likes wouldve totally been doable. i mean, i liked the page, but 1000...i dont think there are even that many smashers in california..

Zenokidz

Smash Cadet
NNID
Narukami
3DS FC
1091-8486-9344
I'll try my best if can make it!This is going to be great!

Kira-

Smash Champion
1,000 likes was so easy I bet he could get 5k easily. I mean national GFs don't just get 100 views lol

Nuhjeea

Smash Rookie
Oh, cool. I haven't played in a while but have always wanted to enter a SSB tourney haha. Even if I get smashed x.x

Charoo

Smash Champion
FREE ENTRY TO GENESIS 2

So after talking to Boback, he have agreed to let me give out
1 free entry to Genesis 2 for:

1 Winner of Melee Singles & Doubles
1 Winner of Brawl Singles & Doubles

To be enter into the drawing, all you have to do is attend one of the 2GG SMACKDOWN event and enter in either Melee or Brawl. Every time you enter, you will get one entry. On July 2nd, 2011 I will announce the winner.

Here’s an example:

Lucky have came to event 1.1 & 1.2 entering melee. This means he have 2 entry into the drawing for melee ONLY

Mango came to 1.1 for melee. This means he have 1 entry for Melee only.

MikeHaze enter 1.1 & 1.2 for melee and 1.3 for brawl. This means he have 2 entry for melee and 1 entry for brawl.

If I was still active then I would be very happy about this. Not only are you coming to enter the tournament, you get a chance to enter GENESIS 2 for free without paying anything extra. Pretty legit I must say

BUT WAIT! What if you bust out the “no rides johns”? Well, Oats got you covered with the Genesis 2 bus!

http://tinyurl.com/genesisbus

BUT “wah wah it’s too expensive”, that’s OK too! 2GG is donating the registration fee to the bus to help make the trip cheaper for every1. We donate base on how many people attend our event.

"Donations from 2GoodGaming!
Thank you to the benevolent Champ for helping all bus riders with donations! For every tournament he hosts, a part of the venue fee will be donated to the bus, thus lowering bus ticket costs. That’s a very good thing! Another good thing is, that the donation is NOT FIXED. Meaning, the more people that show up to his tournaments, the more he will donate to our bus fund. Awesome! "

So yeah, don’t miss on this FREE stuff.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
OMG WHAT

**** now I feel even more dumb and lame for not entering a couple weeks ago T_T

**** **** ****ity **** ****

orz

Charoo

Smash Champion
Just a quick notice: next one on May 7th will be MELEE and there will be DOUBLES & SINGLES.

Also, don't forget to read about the free entry to genesis 2

Nuhjeea

Smash Rookie
I couldnt make it to the last one. I'll definitely go to the next one that has brawl singles though! How did the last one go? Any results / videos?

Charoo

Smash Champion
results is on the Allisbrawl.com page. it was 1st to 3rd: tkd, tearbear, tyrant

just a quick heads up to people

this is just for online giveaway. People who come to our event will have a much better giveaway. Trust me =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
Even though we already have a stream, it's pretty obvious that I haven't stream melee yet.

It's not because I hate melee but it's just that I'm trying to find my way into the srk community. Still, I love melee and I still want to stream it.

This is why I'm starting a second channel dedicated to streaming other games that isn't being stream aka melee!

My only request is that I don't have the man power to run the stream so I was wondering if any1 is willing to volunteer as a "2GG Smash Streamer"

I will have the stream equipment set up for you and all you gotta do is take care of it. Such as putting player's name, switching between player and game came, and promoting our events and other events like Genesis 2 and local stuff.

Any takers?

2nd stream will be http://www.justin.tv/2ggaming2

I might not have the equipment for this one (5/7) but I will have it by 5/21 for sure

LuCKy

Smash Master
Even though we already have a stream, it's pretty obvious that I haven't stream melee yet.

It's not because I hate melee but it's just that I'm trying to find my way into the srk community. Still, I love melee and I still want to stream it.

This is why I'm starting a second channel dedicated to streaming other games that isn't being stream aka melee!

My only request is that I don't have the man power to run the stream so I was wondering if any1 is willing to volunteer as a "2GG Smash Streamer"

I will have the stream equipment set up for you and all you gotta do is take care of it. Such as putting player's name, switching between player and game came, and promoting our events and other events like Genesis 2 and local stuff.

Any takers?

2nd stream will be http://www.justin.tv/2ggaming2

I might not have the equipment for this one (5/7) but I will have it by 5/21 for sure
this actually sounds pretty fun lol id be up for it if i wasnt going to enter melee singles/doubles and mvc3 at like every tourney that you have melee x[

Top Bottom