• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/06/10 - WATO9.5 -Brawl And Melee Start At The Same Time!! - Bring Setups =D

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so...

we should definitely start brawl during some part of melee. like during melee singles or something. for such a small tourney, it makes me sad that im there until like 1am everytime

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
YATTA!!! YATTA!!! YATTA!!! YATTERMAN!!!

:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

=)
YATTA!!!! I DID IT! MAAAAN hehe ^^

so...

we should definitely start brawl during some part of melee. like during melee singles or something. for such a small tourney, it makes me sad that im there until like 1am everytime
I think so too and I don't mind hosting
/disqualifying
I'll help out once again ^_^

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
well think about this guys if brawl and melee do happen @ the same time then the tvs will be completely swamped and that means no friendlies whatsoever during the tourney also hbox would probably be totally swamped with calling tourney matches and such

EDIT: thinking about it again it willl get the tourney done sooner and it will make all the friendlys we want after the fact

M@v

Subarashii!
....but then i wont be able to enter.....
My sister is coming to town the day after this, and I already requested a bunch of days off that week, so work will lol in my face if I try to get this off. But of course, Im done by 5:30 normally, so if brawl singles started at 6-6:30 it wouldnt be a problem for me

M@v

Subarashii!
****it to hell. It doesn't look like i can make this due to my band director announcing a concert next saturday along with a morning rehearsal the same day. So basically my entire day is screwed.

good luck to everyone.
Next saturday is feb 27th, not march 6th...

M@v

Subarashii!
Not yet....but maybe eventually. Its minimum wage....but they make up for it with discounts out the ***, as well as free admission to parks(I intern @ disney)

Top Bottom