• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/06/10 - WATO9.5 -Brawl And Melee Start At The Same Time!! - Bring Setups =D

M@v

Subarashii!
:33333333333

Iono.

Cool stuff, disney world must be a cool job
Eh. Its definitely the most fun job I've had so far, but like all jobs, there are ups and downs. A down would be the 11 hour shift I have coming up this Sunday :(

Kuroth

Smash Rookie
I'm strongly considering attending. Sure I'll get my *** kicked, but no asskicking = no improvement.

Frames

DI
Eh. Its definitely the most fun job I've had so far, but like all jobs, there are ups and downs. A down would be the 11 hour shift I have coming up this Sunday :(
quit cryin i work 70 hours this week with 2 days of double back! get at the kid

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Reminds of 64 in the fact you can combo'd to high hell and can't do **** about it :/
1. Learn safe block strings
2. Learn your opponents' high/low hits of their block strings (it's rare for a character to have a grounded overhead, and even if they do have one it's usually very slow)
3. Save bars for megacrashing. It's the burst that never stops. :p

You now know how defense works in TvC. It's still not very good, but you shouldn't be dying from 2 combos now. And actually it's not uncommon to be killed by 3 or 4 good combos in a lot of fighting games (corner combos or counter hit combos in some cases <_<).

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
1. Learn safe block strings
2. Learn your opponents' high/low hits of their block strings (it's rare for a character to have a grounded overhead, and even if they do have one it's usually very slow)
3. Save bars for megacrashing. It's the burst that never stops. :p

You now know how defense works in TvC. It's still not very good, but you shouldn't be dying from 2 combos now. And actually it's not uncommon to be killed by 3 or 4 good combos in a lot of fighting games (corner combos or counter hit combos in some cases <_<).
This is what I keep saying, especially to people that keep saying "You're so good" but I can't agree with the statement since all they have to do is LEARN TO BLOCK.

We should play sometime.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I played Dark Sonic for like 2 hours or so in TvC at NOOB1. Intense matches, we were even for the most part.

I'd be glad to see TvC at this, but only if we have the time.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I'd like to play some TvC here as well. It's mad fun and it'll be interesting to see just how many people I already know play TvC :)

@ D-Torr, playing you was mad fun. You're pretty beast.

M@v

Subarashii!
I'm off work at 5, so ill come straight over afterwards. Expect me there around 5:20-5:30ish. I don't really want to bring a setup since it would have to sit in my car while I'm at work.

Top Bottom