• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Ally's mystery teammate is ME!

(one of the only people EVER to beat m2k in a teams set in Brawl)

I want to MM Ally :).

I might team with TonyTheTiger for this if he wants to, it depends on how well me and Hungrybox do at the january gigs.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
u guys are stupid
ally's obviously my teamate..
cuz canada makes maple syrup..and i like dat on my waffles.

so we got **** in common

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I'm going to be pissed if theres ever another 128 person gigs. Gigs is way too small for that amount of people.

Nobody should ever advertise gigs a national tourney there just isn't enough room.

CO18

Smash Hero
I asked Razer and Texas might be coming to this.

Ultimaterazer's, Ally's and Afro's snake all at same tourney would be too good.

CO18

Smash Hero
Its like you didnt even hear what we had to say. lol
lol True but I figured since its usually like 50 people or w/e without any oosers.

If he only planned to bring about 5-7 people it would be ok.

Last gigs had like 65 I think with chu and inui, and it wasnt that bad at all imo.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
lol True but I figured since its usually like 50 people or w/e without any oosers.

If he only planned to bring about 5-7 people it would be ok.

Last gigs had like 65 I think with chu and inui, and it wasnt that bad at all imo.
When they run out of Yoo-hoo's, that ****s bad son.

Naw I kid, but there better be some Yoo-hoo for me.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I love Yoo-Hoo.

I also demand a Snake challenge featuring Afro, Ally and Razer if they all come.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I crave Yoo-Hoo! I think I'm one of the only ones that have had the coconut Yoo-Hoo while it was still out.

This Gigs I need to play everyone whether it be friendlies or a few MMs. I just need to play more of the top players so I can see where I make my mistakes lol. I think that's where I messed up this past Gigs when I played DBS and DeadWeight.

Deadweight

Smash Ace
I just need to play more of the top players so I can see where I make my mistakes lol. I think that's where I messed up this past Gigs when I played DBS and DeadWeight.
:D
YaY for props
anywho I'm pretty sure the whole tally crew will be back, 2 months of more practice, maybe ill get crazy good by then...and possibly a secondary for that horrid matchup vs DDD (@ Sebrik >___>)

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I want to find a partner in advance for this...anybody possibly wanna team? max if you aren't teaming with lio do you wanna try teaming again? i think we'll do really well at this.

Masky

Smash Master
I want to find a partner in advance for this...anybody possibly wanna team? max if you aren't teaming with lio do you wanna try teaming again? i think we'll do really well at this.
Sounds good, I'll gladly team with you. I'll work on improving my Wario (or another char I'm thinking of learning) and I want to try a bunch of character combinations together with you.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Co18 Wanna team if u not with HRnut IF NOT............LAMBCHOPS LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO!!
I need a good snake

If not Red or Rx get at me

OverLade

Smash Hero
If Im coming I call Ultimate Razer for a teammate unless he cant come.

Otherwise Hrnut, Master Raven or xYz team with me.

edit: DBS I wouldnt feel comfortable teaming with someone I've never played 1 vs 1 but mabye we can team in the future. :D

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I asked Razer and Texas might be coming to this.

Ultimaterazer's, Ally's and Afro's snake all at same tourney would be too good.
Too ******* good...

Also Ill be there but Imma be mad if theres 100+ ppl and I gotta leave early again <_<

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
I'm going to be training a lot more than I usually do for this. I've started being patient and improving my spacing. I plan on making top 10 at this gigs, I shall practice hard for it.

As for doubles, be ready for Marth + Yoshi.

LadyLegion

Smash Ace
Florida Gaming Tourney 2/28/09

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213010

This is gonna be big guys!!! Soo many people are going. The flyers I was handing out at Gigs was for this tourny!! I'm going! So you all better go. (And going to next gigs). But if you're wondering whats going on in Feb its gonna be this. First prize winners gets GIGA amount of money!!! So you guys better go!! ^^

---------------------
cocodeath

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
If Im coming I call Ultimate Razer for a teammate unless he cant come.

Otherwise Hrnut, Master Raven or xYz team with me.

edit: DBS I wouldnt feel comfortable teaming with someone I've never played 1 vs 1 but mabye we can team in the future. :D
i have to see something first, i wouldn't mind teaming with you but im planning on teaming with this scrub curby in orlando jk :laugh:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I would like to play all the Zeldas (I guess that would be SomaCruz2 and LadyLegion) in some dittos next tourney since I couldn't find you guys during the past one! Please!!!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
I'm sorry Ed but you are...anyone that has a problem with that is just gunna have to 1,000$ Zelda/Sheik MM you

and if not that...then something along the lines of a friendly

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I guess I'm gonna have to start saving around 1,000$ then lol, or find/bring tvs to play friendlies this time. I feel quite happy for this ^ but at the same time, you guys and Tampa tell me this all the time lol.

Top Bottom