• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/28/09 GIGABITS - A Smashing Good Brawl

Gindler

Smash Champion
We can bring our own TVs for friendlies? Heck I'm doing that next time then, and sleeping the night before instead of staying up thinking it's a good idea.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
If Im coming I call Ultimate Razer for a teammate unless he cant come.

Otherwise Hrnut, Master Raven or xYz team with me.

edit: DBS I wouldnt feel comfortable teaming with someone I've never played 1 vs 1 but mabye we can team in the future. :D
Its cuz Im black aint it...........You so racist

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Me and my brother will most likely go to this. If so, i need a team mate. Main pikachu (for the NFL who don't know) and i would gladly team with anybody who is somewhat good. I wanna play ally in a MM and redeem my pikachu brother anther!

Zoro

Smash Champion
Get over the whole "i have to be the best ________ in state" idea

No one thinks that way except scrubs

D_B_S

Smash Lord
u act like its impossible to be the best in florida or something

And if he wanna aim that high let him

shoot he was only one match from the real bracket

He lost to Dedw8(tally-ho!)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I know what you mean, I wanted to play a few rounds with other Zelda players and see their tendencies and try to help them if I can such as habits to get out of. I never really said I was the best Zelda at all, I blame Monk along with my buddies in Tampa for hyping me lol. Just trying to help others that use my character and see if I can learn anything while I'm at it.

Zoro

Smash Champion
u act like its impossible to be the best in florida or something

And if he wanna aim that high let him

shoot he was only one match from the real bracket

He lost to Dedw8(tally-ho!)
Its not impossible its just pointless
instead of getting all those friendlies with other zelda players just play afro seibrik hrnut and co18 and get real training. I feel like i am the best ganon in state regardless of it being true or not that hasnt helped me in any significant way being the best doesnt mean im going to place well. If seibrik is then that hasnt helped him either since hes still playing metaknight.

Masky

Smash Master
Me and my brother will most likely go to this. If so, i need a team mate. Main pikachu (for the NFL who don't know) and i would gladly team with anybody who is somewhat good. I wanna play ally in a MM and redeem my pikachu brother anther!
Wait, you use Pikachu in doubles? Is that even doable?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
"hopes they will use a text searching function to find this through the rubble"

mwarhead cecil seeding points please

gigabits lan center 3/28 gigs

Seeding points are my entire life.

i am literally that gay

BobbyTheShat

Smash Rookie
I went to one of these a while back. I ended up not competing because I knew I would lose, I'm just not that competitive on the new smash games. I did bring my TV and Nintendo 64 though and had a great time playing a few people on some old school smash. The only downside was they (the ref's or whoever) liked my TV so much they asked to use it for the final matches (of the brawl tournament) even though I didn't even compete! I didn't mind too much though, funny thing was it's not even that great of a TV!
ANYWAY... if anyone has an interest in me lugging that stuff back out there again and wants to play it old school between tourney matches or whatever let me know.

The only reason I may decide not to do this is if it looks like it's gonna be a mad house with shoulder to shoulder for room.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm the best Pikachu in Florida :colorful:
MMIIIINNNNESSSSSSSSSSS BEETTTTTAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

J/k I know its not.

Im just gonna focus on Metaknight and Falco these days since its what people will want to see from me. And mabye snake, because he's too fun to use.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Its cuz Im black aint it...........You so racist
Alright I admit.

I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and pull out a gun screaming "THERES A BLACK MAN IN MY HOUSE!!!!"

i have to see something first, i wouldn't mind teaming with you but im planning on teaming with this scrub curby in orlando jk :laugh:
Alright lemme know but there's no guarantee I can come to this yet.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I Feel Like Im apart of the Florida Family NOW

*Cries*

THATS ALL I EVER WANTED!!! (HOPES IT DIDNT SOUND TO GAY) lol

Klarvic

Smash Apprentice
Another one? I'm down for sure.

Otherwise DBS will need a ride :p

Anyone wanna team? MM?

I'll see about bringing a PS2 Guilty Gear Accent Core+ setup and get some MM's for that too. I want to see Afro's HOS

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll smoke lamugi in DK Dittoes, 5$? I'm open for MMs that aren't MK, unless its Sonic Ghost or Red's

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
maybe i'll do a couple of money matches this time. gotta get some money first :p.

Top Bottom