• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER THE HARDBODY

how swagged up is this game right now?

• swag a thousand trillion!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • swag on a zillion!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • incalculable amounts of swag

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • enter the hardbody more like enter the swag

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • SWAG OUT!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • wow! strapped with the swag!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer

once upon a time there was a town named swagville. all the biggest ballers in the universe lived there in peace and harmony under a superior race known as the hardbody crew. but one day haters entered the town trying to **** **** up for the innocents. the hardbody crew assembled to take on the enemy (popularly called the swagless scumbags) but there were so many bosses in the town that they forgot who was and wasnt part of the hardbody crew. ballin is ballin as they say. so with that they started lynching *****es and hoping theyd kill the swagless scumbags before they killed themselves

ENTER THE HARDBODY

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
town sample role pm said:
Welcome, X. You are a vanilla townie. You have no special abilities.

Win condition: you win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member is alive, or nothing can prevent the same.

Please confirm in the thread.
mafia sample role pm said:
Welcome, X. You are a Mafia goon, along with Y and Z. You have the following abilities:

- Factional communication: You may talk with your mafia partners at [quicktopic link goes here] during night phases and before the start of day one.

- Factional kill: Every night, one living member of the mafia may PM me with the name of someone who you want to kill. That person will die unless in some way protected. The person sending me the pm will be the killer.

You are mafia aligned and win when there are no remaining threats to your faction or nothing can prevent this.

Please confirm in the thread.
the setup
  • 3 mafia goons
  • 7 vanilla townies
  • 1 tracker/vigilante
  • 1 hider
  • 1 detective/psychologist
mechanics
  • Daystart
  • The Tracker/Vigilante chooses on Night 1 which role they would like to be. They may use that role the same night.
  • The Hider dies if it hides with a Mafia Goon or a Vigilante, or if the person it hides behind dies.
  • The Detective targets a player and finds out if that player has killed another player or not.
  • The Psychologist targets a player and finds out if they have the potential to kill, but if the player has already killed, the psychologist will get a negative result.
  • Once I receive a night action, that action is "locked" and I will accelerate night phase if actions are sent in before the deadline hits.
stolen from mafiascum

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
laws
1. Unless your role states otherwise, no communication about the game is allowed outside of this thread. That includes communication with living players, dead players, and non-players.
2. No revealing a mod PM, or faking a revealed mod PM (including pictures). Paraphrasing is acceptable.
3. Editing your posts is not allowed.
4. All votes must be bolded. Unvoting is not necessary before revoting.
5. A lynch will occur when a majority of votes has been reached.
6. You may vote for a 'no lynch' if desired. If deadline hits without a majority, there will be a no lynch.
7. Once you are dead, you are allowed only one "bah" post.
8. Deadline extensions may not be voted for and granted only due to server downtime and/or other unexpected events. Days will generally last 10 days or until a lynch.
9. You must post at least once every 48 hours. Failure to do so will result in a prod. Three prods will result in a forced replacement. The player will be modkilled if there are no replacements.
10. No ciphers or other similar encryption devices including utilizing the poll as a code.
11. Modkill will end day only for town-aligned players.
12. No liking posts once you are dead.

ballin
2. PrivateJoker-Brown
3. Rockin
5. Ranmaru
6. Gheb_01 Xonar Circus
10. Kataefi
12. Kary

****ed outta hear
11. DtJ Hilt - vanilla townie hardbody crewd d1
9. th3kuzinator - town hider fukked outta hear n1
7. Sworddancer. - vanilla townie ****ked outta hear n1
13. BarDulL - scumbag fukked outta hear n1
1. Orboknown soup - scumbag hardbody crewd d2
8. Nabe - town detective fukked outta hear n2
4. J Red Ruy Death Bear (Anomandaris_Rake/Red Ruy hydra) - fukked outta hear n2

i wanna hardbody some *******

moments of pure swagness

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Since Kuzi was the only other one to confirm so far, I'm assuming that he voted incalculable amounts of swag ?

#HBC | Dancer

I don't think apathy was the problem I talked to you about a loooooooooonnng time ago. It was more so that I was frustrated with the fact that I lack personality outside of the whole "guy who's simply solid at mafia" archtype. Now, it's pretty much the same problem, but IRL. I am just a shadow in the corner, waiting to be noticed.

#hardbodypersonnaltribulations

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I am saving my vote for until the game gets to a point where I can easily gauge the swag levels.

Also Swords get an avatar. I wish I could see new posts from the preview screen. Swords if you are worried about not having a personality, why not socialize with more people and hope their personalities rub off you. Isn't that how it works? :p

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
damn swordie that was hella depressing

you should you start hitting the gym until you're big enough to bully highschoolers and steal their girlfriends

that would probably make me feel better

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
I don't think apathy was the problem I talked to you about a loooooooooonnng time ago. It was more so that I was frustrated with the fact that I lack personality outside of the whole "guy who's simply solid at mafia" archtype. Now, it's pretty much the same problem, but IRL. I am just a shadow in the corner, waiting to be noticed.

#hardbodypersonnaltribulations
If it makes you feel any better, I'm part of the mafia irl.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
yo btw

twilight is only as long as it takes for me to type the persons flip. also ima run accelerated night phases per post 2. cuz i hate when mods take for gorfdamn ever to keep the game movin

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Wake up, Mr. West, Mr. West, Mr. Fresh
Mr. By-his-self-he-so-impressed
I mean, damn, did you even see the test?
You got D's mother, D's, Rosie Perez

And yes, barely pass any and every class
Lookin' at every a**, cheated on every test
I guess this is my dissertation
Homie, this sh** is basic, welcome to Graduation

#HBC | ѕoup

**** this anime gay **** im about to go so swag that the sun is gonna need a new orbit to contain all my swag

#HBC | Dancer

It's not that bad considering that's it's just a first world problem.

If it makes you guys feel any better, I already have a plan. Work out, get big, buy a nice car, **** chicks. I repeat: Work out, get big, buy a nice car, **** chicks.

5 points if you know were I stole that from.

#HBC | ѕoup

sword i don't know what kind of monster is hiding under your bed at night but that **** ain't real and you need to step outta your fantasy land and start living

#HBC | Dancer

Oh and @ Ran: I will when I get on my other lap top. The one I'm on now doesn't have the avatar uploaded on it that I want and smash boards is still giving me problems with uploading a new avatar.

#HBC | Dancer

Soup, you just hit surprisingly close to home in a way that I almost find unsettlingly.

Rest assured though, it's a process in the making.

#HBC | ѕoup

real talk sword you're a smart dude with plenty of charm to make it in life

#HBC | ѕoup

j looks like a better lynch the more time goes on

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah he only posted like one time

Vote: J

#HBC | ѕoup

word now just do that when the game actually starts

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yo btw

twilight is only as long as it takes for me to type the persons flip. also ima run accelerated night phases per post 2. cuz i hate when mods take for gorfdamn ever to keep the game movin
Good I like it that way. I hate waiting for twilight to finish and not being able to vote on shortening it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
the sound of police sirens rang through the air. perhaps the smart move would be to take them as a warning, and to stay away.

/confirm

Top Bottom