• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ENTER THE HARDBODY

how swagged up is this game right now?

• swag a thousand trillion!!

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • swag on a zillion!!

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • incalculable amounts of swag

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • enter the hardbody more like enter the swag

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • SWAG OUT!

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • wow! strapped with the swag!

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

BarDulL

Town Vampire
/Confirming.

i just remembered i once wrote an entire workout plan for bardull back in the day
I still use it as a baseline. Good read for anyone who wants to get toned.

And just where the hell has that man been?

Confirming.

Needed a break from Mafia, also been focusing on my degree and playing LoL/Melee (EVO hype!)/Dragon Nest more.

hell yeah once bardull confirms me as his mason partner ****s gon be ez breezy lemon steezy

Maaaayyybeeee.

we in this
/swaggityswogglin
NABE :D! Sup.

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
Also I am disappointed no one though of hydraing under the name Yolo Swaggins. Shame on you people

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
thats everyone! i appreciate the punctual response guys

obviously no more posting if yure not on the living playerlist

d1 starts

votecount 1.01
not voting (13) - soup pjb rockin j ranmaru circus sworddancer. nabe kuz kataefi hilt kary bardull

voting log

soup ->
pjb ->
rockin ->
j ->
ranmaru ->
circus ->
sworddancer. ->
nabe ->
kuz ->
kataefi ->
hilt ->
kary ->
bardull ->

d1 ends 3/15 11:59:59 pm est

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Kuz????
Why are you in the headlights of mah certified swag mobile? ??

So much obvscum

Vote:kuz

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Bardull/J preliminary scum team Ranmaru is a PR and Kata should move his gerdurm swagmobile before someone gets hurt most likely me

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
It's easy to point a gun in this town. Hell, there's even enough places that deserve an iron point' at them.
But that doesn't mean you can go waving a shooter around and pretend it makes you righteous.

J's just the sort of broad liable to find themselves getting a little too much attention. Same sad story played out a hundred times.

Personally, i'm more interested in the sort of thing you don't see, the things you only hear rumours about.

Vote: DtJ Hilt

Pray tell me, friend, who are you most afraid of in this town?

Oh, and if you see kuz, ask him why so tight-lipped about the third scummer.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You haven't played with Kary in a while Kuzi. What he says makes sense if you actually read, but he'll answer you eventually.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Hell, it's not the first time i've been in the firing line.

kuz, I heard a rumour you were short a scummer. Said you were looking at Bardull/J, 'cept the footprints show there were three hoodlums on the run. you care to clear that up for me?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oh yay, Sherlock Holmes questions. I've played Lestrade before so I'll go with him even though he isn't all there he's still a fun character. Plus I can't recall Irene.

And hey, that's my RVS vote. We can't be having the same vote...it's like showing up to a party in the same outfit...it's just awkward. (plus what will he think?)

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I'm the indie btw. You can see it in my first post. If you're all gonna get to play Sherlock Holmes characters, then I want to be the insane serial killer. >=(

I was unaware that Kuzi and Kary have experience together? I thought Kary started playing after Kuzi went on hiatus.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
j are you reading kuz like im reading kuz beckuz your attitude towards him isn't really giving me any vibes besides he's just ****ing with you but what exactly does this mean alignment-wise

first name swag
middle name swag
last name swag

everything swag

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Maybe I'm mistaken but I thought Kuzi was one of Kary's original IC's in his newbie when Kary first started off.

Swords, are you brodancer this game?

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
responses maybe not tonight got **** to do in the morning life of a baller is 24/7 nonstop

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
j are you reading kuz like im reading kuz beckuz your attitude towards him isn't really giving me any vibes besides he's just ****ing with you but what exactly does this mean alignment-wise.
It means he is being Kuzi. I mean Kuzi likes messing with me just because he likes doing that and I can't recall a game where he hasn't. I can't really give you much alignment-wise because for me it's just derived in Kuzi's personality. It just blends like certain players do.

Top Bottom