• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd BEST *See Japan fundraising, prices, Melee stages*

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im the only 1 that still enters everything. Beside neil maybe

doommachine15

Smash Ace
How about this vibe ill bet u 5 $ we cash in doubles. If we lose u get ur 5$ back for entering and if we cash I get 5$ out of ur doubles prize.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
So basically I'm betting that you won't hold me back? Pfft.

Edit: I'll do it if we place third and the prize is only like 8 bucks, I still still get to keep 5 for my entry. [and you get 3.]

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
CAC and myself will just throw out some crazy DK and Olimar team shenanigans again. There's a clap with your name on it Vibe.

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
Considering how badly I wrecked you in Jiggly dubs, Calm, I don't see you getting anything. Both of you get wrecked by nado, too.

The B button on my controller is gonna take your money

D

Deleted member

Max, can you send me my DS dude...I'm dying to play some soulsilver/chrono trigger when im on break at work haha
sure.

and by sure i mean no **** you.

send me an address to send it to you luber.

i only posted this here so you'd actually see it.

doommachine15

Smash Ace
So basically I'm betting that you won't hold me back? Pfft.

Edit: I'll do it if we place third and the prize is only like 8 bucks, I still still get to keep 5 for my entry. [and you get 3.]
lol hold you back>?????????????????????? HAHA i wont **** talk my teammate though till doubles is over and ill let that comment go. like i said cya in singles finals after we win doubs.

Sharky

Smash Master
Look at it this way Vibe, you get to lose to my yoshi for free as opposed to paying for it this time.

stay free

ps - please go mk

Itsnotmyfault

Smash Journeyman
Considering how badly I wrecked you in Jiggly dubs, Calm, I don't see you getting anything. Both of you get wrecked by nado, too.

The B button on my controller is gonna take your money
As I recall I'm the one that walked home with first prize Saturday. That giant chocolate bunny has no ears now. Also, my purple up smash when you're at 70% on delfino will take yours.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Cura, you can't even **** talk cause' you're *****ing out of the whole tourney.
didn't I 3 stock you in tournament last time? Didn't my boy tgs **** you so hard in losers semis that you raged and left your 4th place money? ill let tuna handle this.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Vibe you should be happy I'm not coming you may actually be able to win something

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
Vibe...

Get

****in

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPpppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddDDDDDD

Seriously though get ****in' GAPED

dudutsai

Smash Lord
doommachine: You should contact him via pm or something. He's able to come pick us up, but how it happens is up to you.

Top Bottom