• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3rd BEST *See Japan fundraising, prices, Melee stages*

VibeSlyph

Smash Ace
I dunno. I can see myself losing to Sharky in GFs, unless he wants to split again.

Or unless that random Snake from RPI who got salty in teams shows up and randoms Sharky out. [Because he gets random'd by random snakes.]

doommachine15

Smash Ace
So I talked to the TO and I'm gona run either a low tier or random tourney during melee for the brawl players that got there early. Ranging from 2-5$ entry depending on how broke ppl are. Be there by noon if your interested it will start closer to 1-130. Same ruleset as brawl singles obv. It will be taken serious like the other tourneys so it ends with a break between brawl doubles

doommachine15

Smash Ace
So I talked to the TO and I'm gona run either a low tier or random tourney during melee for the brawl players that got there early. Ranging from 2-5$ entry depending on how broke ppl are. Be there by noon if your interested it will start closer to 1-130. Same ruleset as brawl singles obv. It will be taken serious like the other tourneys so it ends with a break between brawl doubles
Idc I can play 3/4 of the characters. Its just up to u guys. I'm gona imagine sharkys gona vote low tier.

:phone:

tiger10x

Smash Apprentice
Might only be around 15-20 Melee because not many of them are posting. Most people that would travel here for Melee are waiting to know if other people are also coming here for Melee, like I know some from MA and others that are interested but think no one else is coming.

Brawl mid tiers will start a little after Melee singles so that both go smoothly. I don't want it interfering with Melee since it's only a side event. I also don't expect just a bracket for that to take over 3 hours. Based on that, I'd say close to 1:30 or a little after.

TunaCasserole

Smash Journeyman
I'm prolly going to do terrible in brackets. Lol.
Yeah you're prolly just gonna get ****in'

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddDDDDDDddddddddddddddddddddddddddddDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD[/FONT]

CaptainNanD0

Smash Journeyman
LOL sup Yaneev you fake as *****

ill see if i can go then we'll REALLY sit down and play

unlike fake as ***** OTG says and never does it

Top Bottom