• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4-21-12 K.U.B. - 5 Dollar Footdives

SxK

Karakuri Shogun mdl 00 "Burei"
Gainesvillllllllle.
Good **** guys. Congrats Tommy and Carl for getting money.

Cody, Chris keep it up guys you'll get better!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Staying over Fort Myers this summer so I'm hoping to come to these tournaments. FGCU can't get sloppy over the summer!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
lol, good stuff you guys. definitely need to come back to the tourney scene. glad to see some more kirby players this time around. sensei! we're teaming next time. and wumbo, good kirby bro. but i'm planning to be the best kirby in FL, so bring it! lol.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
1: Ryo - $47 - Get out of my head, Charles! lol. Your Ike is too scary. I started to kind of figure out what to do against you at the very end, but it was too late.
2: GDX - $21 - Good stuff in hosting this tourney with everything running smoothly. Didn't get to play you this time, though. Maybe next time.
3: Mink - $16 - Good ****, man. I was really hoping to play you in tourney because we were both playing so well. I came up a match too short. Thanks for avenging me against TrueBlue though, lol.
4: True Blue - $11 - I'm still a little salty at that timeout but I don't fight too many Sonics. I need to learn that matchup. Best believe I'll be hunting you down for some practice next time.
5: Sensei - $5 - Mario too good?
5: 2-D Jeff - $5 - Didn't really get to play you except for our quarter money match (lol). Good seeing you, though.
7: Jazz - Our matches our always so close and intense! Good stuff, man.
7: MLorenzo - My low tier brethren! Best Falcon on the planet, I don't care what anyone says.
9: RK9 - I believe this was the Toon Link player? Good stuff, man. Watch your edge play with TL though, especially against Mario
9: Kirbydabess - That comeback you made against Neku and I in doubles was so legit. Don't worry about that 9th place curse, you'll break it soon.
9: Wizzrobe - This kid is the FUTURE, I'm telling you. He's only going to get even better.
9: Wumbo - Nice Kirby. I have a lot of experience in that matchup, though.
13: Vinyl - Learn to keep a cool head and not get nervous during matches. Find me next tourney and I'll teach you some stuff.
13: Payne - Remember to play defensive sometimes and don't just throw moves out. Good to see you're picking up Marth, he's good. Just remember to not put yourself in a situation where you'll get punished.
13: KLambo - I don't believe I got to play you.
13: Retro Gamer - Dat 2008 Kirby. Don't worry, man. We'll team next time.
17: Power Stunnah - Dat Hype Commentary even for matches that weren't on the stream, lol. It was good meeting you, man. Come out to more of these.
17: P.I.E - Good stuff in doubles, man. I forgot to learn the Ness Matchup from you, lol. Maybe next time.
17: CRodd - Mario Bros. Unite! I wish I could have recorded our matches so bad. I honestly feel there wasn't enough hype for our set.
17: Cap - I don't believe I got to play you.
21: skorp - Good stuff in doubles, man. Falco is an annoying matchup for me character-wise and personally. Come out to more of these!
Lol ill try
[glow]Shoutouts:

1.Ryo :ike: - Your Ike is so amazing. I greatly appreciate all the friendlies and tips you gave to me, it will help a lot.

2. GDX. :diddy: You are so awesome bro, thanks for running these tournaments. And I really enjoy watching your Diddy play.

3. Mink. :zerosuitsamus: Great job in the tournament as well. And you are so cool for being really good with lower tiers lol. Next time I want to battle your Puff more.

4. True Blue. :sonic: Your Sonic is so good, and thanks for the tips as well. I use to play Sonic a lot before I entered the competitive scene so seeing a really good Sonic main is great.

5. Sensei :mario: Your Mario is so good man. keep improving and keep training Payne so he can get super good.

5. 2-D Jeff. :popo: :falco: your so cool, and your so good too. Good job in tournament man.

7. :fox: Thanks for all the friendlys you played with me. And keep improving on that Fox and Snake, they are both really good.

7.MLorenzo :falcon: Yo, you are so worthy of Falcon's MANLiness. You are the best Falcon I have ever played, and one of the very best I've ever seen. Keep wrecking with Falcon.

9. RK9 :toonlink: I didn't meet you but I see you use Toon Link, thats so cool.

9. kirbydabess :kirby: your Kirby is super good. And thanks for the tips you gave me and keep improving on your Kirby!

9. Wumbo :kirby: I didn't play you at all this tournament, but I played you some in friendlies during last tournament and I must say that your Kirby is amazing.

13. Vinyl :kirby: you are really cool, and you are definitely improving. And I'm glad your picking up Marth as a secondary. I'll try to show you some stuff with Marth when we meet again.

13. Payne :mario: You da bess, and your hilarious. keep working on your Mario and I'm glad you are picking up Marth as a secondary. Maybe next time I can give you some Marth tips.

13.KLambo :marth: I didn't meet you but I think you are the one who uses Marth according to some other people. Next time let's play Marth dittos.

13. Retro Gamer (do you use Kirby?) I haven't played you either but I'll try to play you next time.

17. Power Stunnah :falcon: I think your Pow, and if you are then It's awesome to see a Falcon main. Keep improving with Falcon.

17. P.I.E :ness: I love to infinite on you LOL. keep working on your ness.

17. CRodd (I don't know who u use lol) Hopefully next time we can meet and play each other.

17. Cap. Same as CRodd

21. skorp :falco: think your that Falco player but correct me if I'm wrong, but thanks for the friendlies and keep coming back so you can improve more.

I think thats it. (i HOPE i Didn't get some of your characters wronglol) Thanks for the shoutouts all![/glow]
thanks man

@mink:diddy: :toonlink: :game&watch:..etc im happy you won. it shows that i cant just go anyone on you. i have to respect that.

CRODD

Smash Apprentice
I'll try to do some friendlies next time. I'm generally not free to do them much, due to tourney and whatnot. Towards the end of the tourney (or when its finished) is the best time
Sounds good, looking forward for that diddy Kong exp for my luigi. You did a good job running the tourny :)

:phone:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
@Retro, Payne says you have a better ness than me D: I have to confirm this next time. Me and KDB aim to be best with our characters as well (ness and kirby, lol)

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Just come out next time.
Idk whos better.
It's hard when you have a million things to do, and you have no car. Chilling with my friend for his birthday party on Friday was most important on that list so my only hope was getting a ride to the tourney on Saturday which came to no avail.

As far as who's better, that really isn't a goal for me at this current point in time because I can't really play on a regular basis and going to tourneys is always a struggle.

I hope you didn't take that post as a slight to you because it was never intended to be that way. Bask in your glory, Ryan. You deserve it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Nah i didn't take it as that
Plus ,you'll always be my mentor :D

Idc about having that title anyways. I'll take it though. I wasn't even planning on enter, but the awesome Gville kids i housed paid for me.

Also, shoutouts to my roommate, Wocka Flocka fomin' and playin' friendlies!

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
Challenge accepted.
its on!

@Retro, Payne says you have a better ness than me D: I have to confirm this next time. Me and KDB aim to be best with our characters as well (ness and kirby, lol)
lol, yea we gotta see who's better. honestly i think yours is. i tend to play my ness defensively. you tend to be all aggro from what i've seen. and kdb won't beat me to being the best kirby either, lol.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
PIE

you need to be more defensive if you wanna do well in this game lol
lol. i just try to wait for an opening with ness. i don't try to rush in as i rather let my opponent come to me, but i gotta work on it.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I need to learn this^

First ganon vs snake match i tried to go aggro and be a hero last stock lol

/fail
Going aggro vs ganon is ALWAYS bad.

lol. i just try to wait for an opening with ness. i don't try to rush in as i rather let my opponent come to me, but i gotta work on it.
This.

I've been trying to tell Payne this since day one.
Yeaaaaaaah
Defensive.
Unless you're me and i'm zero suit.
Then i go aggro and lose.

But my IC...

Payne

Smash Apprentice
13: Payne :mario2: - Yo. :brinstar: :ganondorf: utilt. 1$
-.-

13: Payne - you got up tilted lol by ganon!!!!
-.- x2

13: Payne - Keep bringing the Payne!
Will do

13: Payne - Keep it up!
I'll try lol .

13: Payne - You cant handle my Snake bro lol
Peeshaw. Your snake is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13: Payne - Ah, Payne. Your threats and derogatory names never cease to entertain me. I want to see you at EVERY tourney.
I'll try to come to every single tourney in CFL, I mean I would if I could but my team has so many problems with car situations but soon enough my bro will get his license and you'll see me at almost every tourney there is here . I'm glad i'm a joy to have around :D (Sometimes xD)
13: Payne - Remember to play defensive sometimes and don't just throw moves out. Good to see you're picking up Marth, he's good. Just remember to not put yourself in a situation where you'll get punished.
Sorry I'm still not getting that through my head yet but i'm trying :D If I had more people to practice with instead of waiting every single month for a tourney but thank you for helping me with my mario so far. I'm glad to have a sensei like you .

13. Payne :mario: You da bess, and your hilarious. keep working on your Mario and I'm glad you are picking up Marth as a secondary. Maybe next time I can give you some Marth tips.
Oh you :awesome: but seriously, WizZy You are the best. You are GREAT. You're truly my rival and are 8 steps ahead of me but just wait,I will overthrown you! But If you could help with my marth that'll be Cool . :cool:

I mean its not THAT better,you both have great ness skills but I just find it harder beating him than you. Remember I play you more than anyone else in my life .

I've been trying to tell Payne this since day one.
I'm sorry.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Make PIe try other characters. He has to get passed being so aggro and making dumb mistakes. Retreat forward airs.
Watch Fow, space back airs.

With *** characters (trust me, i play puff and ganon, i know) you have to know all your options and try to never clank.

Just ask Payne how i played with ganon.
Safe and defensive, yet frightening and in your face.

Payne

Smash Apprentice
MY TURN FOR SHOUTOUTS GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1: Ryo - $47| I was scared when I saw you, I thought "Why Is He Back!!" But nah I really want to play you, I know i'm probably gonna lose but I need the experience.And i'm glad you and TB beat me in Vinyl in teams instead of anyone else.Cograts on first.

2: GDX - $21| Man I love you for hosting these tourneys. You are smart for doing that, And good job on 2nd place,I want to get a game in next time lol.

3: Mink - $16 |Bro you are great stop saying your bad. You got 3rd and you **** bad *****es, Your niiiiiiiice .

4: True Blue - $11-| Congrats man,It was cool conversating with you for like the first time lol.

5: Sensei - $5 | Seriously sensei, I am truly greatful for all the things you've taught me and are trying to teach me lol. I am truly truly truly truly truly truly truly greatful,Your the best in my eyes. Congrats on 5th

5: 2-D Jeff - $5 |Bro,You're good,stop saying you're "bad" cause you place 2nd- 5th. That's good, your great, End of story.

7: Jazz | No Smashboards account lol.

7: MLorenzo| Idk you but you did really good this tourney so congrats

9: RK9| LOLIBEATYOUINDOUBLES, nah jk your good man keep up the good work

9: Kirbydabess| My marth will wreak your kirby. Not now but one day,I love knowing your in my team.

9: Wizzrobe| - YOURE ****ING GREAT.Just wait, I will be better than you soon though. And please give me marth tips TT_TT

9: Wumbo | Glad you like me at more tourneys, Ill try to come to more, But congrats on 9th and great kirby :D

13: Vinyl| Bro keep it up, And thanks for doubling with me it was fun Good job!

13: Payne| Do better ugly.

13: KLambo| ?????????????????//

13: Retro Gamer| Bro nice meeting you for the first time both your kirby and ness are nice,If your sensei's rival then sorry but i'm rooting for sensei >:) But i hope to see you again.

17: Power Stunnah| Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye Power, Never seen you till this tourney,No offense i thought you were a scrub but nice captian falcon keep it up ^_^

17: P.I.E |Cmon man if you want to catch up to KDB , you cant place 17th all 3 of us need to do rigorous training though.

17: CRodd| ?????????????????????//

17: Cap| ????????????????????????????????//

21: skorp| 21st??????? WTF??????????

Payne

Smash Apprentice
Make PIe try other characters. He has to get passed being so aggro and making dumb mistakes. Retreat forward airs.
Watch Fow, space back airs.

With *** characters (trust me, i play puff and ganon, i know) you have to know all your options and try to never clank.

Just ask Payne how i played with ganon.
Safe and defensive, yet frightening and in your face.
Your ganon is nice.

pesticide

Smash Lord
I watch too many melee vids and europe brawl vids and try to imitate that playstyle (more aggro) a bit too much at times lol

Gotta work on toning it down i guess

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
1: Ryo :ike: - $47 - You are one good Ike. I'd like to play you again, because that doubles match was legit.

2: GDX :diddy: - $21 - I'm taking little advantage of you in the past matches. That's a good thing for me. Hope to play ya later.

3: Mink :zerosuitsamus: :popo: - $16 - Good stuff, man. That match with true blue was really good.

4: True Blue :sonic: - $11 - I didn't play you yet, but I sure will when I meet you next time.

5: Sensei :mario2: - $5 - You really had me going. I was so nervous on that match, lol. I need to find a way to stop being like that, or else I'll take a dramatic turn to suckville. And thanks, I'd definitely like some advice from ya. :p

5: 2-D Jeff :falco: - $5 - Falcos be camping hard. I'll get around that sooner or later. GGs.

7: Jazz :fox: - MK ditto was good. Every match was good, but kept losing. I'll try again though. :D

7: MLorenzo :falcon: - Didn't play you yet, but I hope to play some matches with you too.

9: RK9 :toonlink: - Your toon link is good. I'd like to play you next time.

9: Kirbydabess :kirby2: - I need some dittos coming from you, lol. That doubles match was good. Keep it up.

9: Wizzrobe :marth: - That match with skorp. Oh Lawdy, that last stock was goddamn legit. Keep it up, keep it uuuup. And yeah, I'd like some advice from ya. :D

9: Wumbo :kirby2: - I'll try again, man. :rolleyes:

13: Vinyl :kirby2: - y u do dis.

13: Payne :mario2: - I was almost thinking that you started to have some problematic decisions on either maining Mario or Marth for a moment. But if you aren't, keep up the good work. A pocket marth is always helpful.

13: KLambo - Never heard of you before, but I'd like to meet you.

13: Retro Gamer - Good ness, man.

17: Power Stunnah - Nice C. Falcon. Keep up the good work.

17: P.I.E - Wow, I haven't seen you placed on 17th before, lol. Don't worry man, you'll do better next time.

17: CRodd - same with klambo.
17: Cap - same with klambo.
21: skorp - same with klambo.

-----

Oh snap, I thought I double posted for a moment there.

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
-.-

-.- x2

Will do

I'll try lol .

Peeshaw. Your snake is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll try to come to every single tourney in CFL, I mean I would if I could but my team has so many problems with car situations but soon enough my bro will get his license and you'll see me at almost every tourney there is here . I'm glad i'm a joy to have around :D (Sometimes xD)

Sorry I'm still not getting that through my head yet but i'm trying :D If I had more people to practice with instead of waiting every single month for a tourney but thank you for helping me with my mario so far. I'm glad to have a sensei like you .

Oh you :awesome: but seriously, WizZy You are the best. You are GREAT. You're truly my rival and are 8 steps ahead of me but just wait,I will overthrown you! But If you could help with my marth that'll be Cool . :cool:

I mean its not THAT better,you both have great ness skills but I just find it harder beating him than you. Remember I play you more than anyone else in my life .

I'm sorry.
lol, its fine payne. i'll just get more enjoyment beating your sensei. :demon:
lol, jk. i'll get back at your marth soon enough. see ya around.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Holy **** payne picked up marth. Thats great news. I cant wait to play over in orlando with you guys again. So many new up and coming players and still a bunch of vets. good scene.

Top Bottom