• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

4/3 (GA) - ATL Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
Princesa asked me to post this. Um... dunno what's happening with rules, probably TO's discretion.

If I wind up there and I run melee, we're doing Pound 4 ruleset.

Atlanta Revival April 3rd, 2010

Alright guys we're in a new venue. This venue is a little further away from Atlanta however we are now at the Hilton hotel. The new addition is that we will have a shuttle van which will pick you up from the Doraville train station directly to the hotel. This van will be provided by the hotel. Tips are not required but are appreciated for this service. When you reach the Doraville train station call the hotel at 770-447-4747 and then hit "0" to speak to the front desk agent and ask them to send the shuttle out to get you. The shuttle will also drive you back to the train station as well after the event.

Venue:
Atlanta Hilton Northeast
5993 Peachtree Industrial Blvd
Norcross, GA 30092
(770) 447-4747

We will be in the room "Peachtree Corners".

If you have any problems call us at (404) 954-0243404-83-clash.

Directions by Marta

- Hop on the train station and ride to Doraville train station (the end of the Northeast line)
- Call 770-447-4747 and tell them you need the van driver to pick you up. If you can't reach anyone call us at (404) 954-0243.

Venue Fee:
$10

10 a.m.- 1 p.m.

If you are running late and need to be added to the brackets call us
directly at (404) 954-0243! We want to start on time.

Start time:
2:00 p.m.

Equipment Waivers:
Full set up meaning tv and console. entry fee will be waived
1/2 set up meaning console/tv, half off entry fee

If you plan on bringing a setup make sure to arrive early. Once we
have enough machines we will not be accepting anymore.
Games:

Tekken 6: $10
PS3
3/5 rounds
2/3 matches
3/5 winners finals
3/5 losers finals
4/7 grand finals

Street Fighter 4: $10
PS3
2/3 rounds
2/3 matches
3/5 winners finals
3/5 losers finals
4/7 grand finals

Blaze Blue: $10
PS3
2/3 rounds
2/3 matches
3/5 winners finals
3/5 losers finals
4/7 grand finals

Marvel vs Capcom 2: $5
Dreamcast
2/3 matches
3/5 winners finals
3/5 losers finals
4/7 grand finals

Smash Bros.: $10 and $10 per team
Melee
Brawl

Street Fighter 3rd Strike: $5
PS3
2/3 rounds
2/3 matches
3/5 winners finals
3/5 losers finals
4/7 grand finals

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan i went on srk and i saw i had a notification. I was all happy and s***, cause it's not every day i get one on there.

Then i saw it was a pm, so i was like "maaaaaan somebody's all happy that i hyped _____ at fr lemme go check this out"

then i saw it was from stacy and i was like :|

That's ok, people appreciate my hard work being a ****** at FR.

PROTIP: Don't ever yell "F*** the Messiah" at SF4 finals and expect God to let you have a good day the next day.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
man who knows i keep saying im coming to a GA tourney.
i guess i might end up at this one if anything.
seems more legit than whatever waba is now.

idk for sure.

im going to florida the on the 10th to smash there.
it should be fun.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Impact Clash usually has less of a turnout than Waba does. If it's ever bigger, it's because of all the local randoms.

Also, SLAM, you haven't been to a Waba tournament in quite some time. How do you know what they're like?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
well i was just talking about the payout.
again.
being greedy.
:(

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Impact Clash usually has less of a turnout than Waba does. If it's ever bigger, it's because of all the local randoms.

Also, SLAM, you haven't been to a Waba tournament in quite some time. How do you know what they're like?
If you mean people total I think our tournament have more of a turnout. If you are talking about Smash then yes, you are right, they do have a larger Smash turnout than us.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
WHAT CHU MEAN NOTHINS WRONG WIT DOGYS CAR? THAT'S SOME BS TOYOTA. but that should mean that ill be at atl revival. I'm actually gunna focus on SF4 here, but it's still gunna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
WHAT CHU MEAN NOTHINS WRONG WIT DOGYS CAR? THAT'S SOME BS TOYOTA. but that should mean that ill be at atl revival. I'm actually gunna focus on SF4 here, but it's still gunna be fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.
If you're driving a Toyota I hope the car slows down in time, lol just kidding. I don't want to jinx you.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm not hating on Impact Clash I just wanted to state a fact to SLAM

I doubt I'll be at this, but we'll see. Might just be a last-second thing like the last one was :)

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I really wish I could go to a tournament I need some good old fashion competition.

Umby

Smash Master
TO ANYONE I KNOW GOING TO THIS:

I recently lost my Wiimote at Final Round XIII. Larry has informed me that he's found it. If someone I know could retrieve it from him and hold onto it until they see me again, I'd be most appreciative.

Impact Clash

Smash Journeyman
Larry will be coming through to Atlanta Revival. Tell him to bring it and I'll see if I can hold on to it for you. I live in Alpharetta so it shouldn't be too far from you. Just send him a PM on Shoryuken.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I went for Brawl to be the only one there. Fullmetal and I enjoyed a few games of Soul Calibur II, though.

I paid for an entry fee in Brawl and forgot to get my money back before I left. Is there any way I can get that to pay for the next tournament I attend or get a refund?

Something tells me my money is lost. Doesn't hurt to ask, though.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
rofl good **** placin first rayku heard you had a tough bracket..

Spring break is over im going back to GA

Everyone go to Rams TOurney next month

Rayku

Smash Lord
@Scatt: I almost didn't go for the same reason, but I went to shoryuken and found the same thread there for an address. No jooooohns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom