• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$400 POT BONUS Raging Storm El Paso 2010: Border Wars! 2/27-28/2010 El Paso,TX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll tear me apart just like you did when your team had FOUR stocks and I had one right?

AZ is winning the most money, just like we did in New Mexico

Duffman and I will be an amazing team, because I won't bring down his stocks like A/B =DD
Its just two great players teaming ^.^

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
this tournament needs lowtier so me and tetsuya can warm up for whobo! we'll just be practicing our team combos though since no one here is a low tier challenge, maybe if dekar and duffman teamed but they both just got carried by me so it won't matter

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
AB: We'll see regarding doubles :3 If you think me being in the winning team for EVERY doubles brawl tournament in AZ REGARDLESS OF MY PARTNER is a coincidence and that I'm not that good... well, you are more than free to bring it ^_^

Also, wobbling legal in Melee? Yayhuzz.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Yeah sometimes I overreact. It's best just to hide the bodies and not deal with the paperwork though.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
OMFG I have no internet for like 3 days! i missed all this hype.
Me and darklink are winning teams for sure.
Wobbles 10-20$ MM your call. You are ****ing good, i have told you myself but your arizona buddies hype you too much! :X

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
AB: We'll see regarding doubles :3 If you think me being in the winning team for EVERY doubles brawl tournament in AZ REGARDLESS OF MY PARTNER is a coincidence and that I'm not that good... well, you are more than free to bring it ^_^

Also, wobbling legal in Melee? Yayhuzz.
Wobbles if I attend this would you like to team? I love teaming with Wario's.

Edit: Crap just realized VC7 is on the same day... hmmm...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sorry Dphat, teaming with Justin Kamikaze if he goes.

FDM: I don't really like money matches that much. We'll just see how the tourney plays itself out :3

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
i beat kira in LT tournament pretty badly already at abq. It was even at first and seemed hard then in the 3rd match i realized i was the only one approaching, things got pretty easy after that XD.

Then Hades ***** me after that :( yoshi is to gay in low tier!

I was mainly talking about low tier teams though.

wobbles: AZ only has 3 people good at teams! even if your the best doubles player from there its like dekar bragging about winning every abq tournament.

I was going to ask you for a mm too :(, do you do doubles mms?

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Basically I only do MMs when I actually need money for some reason or another.

Duffman: Teammate synergy > player skill. I haven't played DPhat in awhile and I remember him being good, but I prefer having time to adjust my style to my teammate's. Justin and I have been teaming for a while now, we work really well together. And who can say whether DPhat or JK is better? Not me.

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Yeah i know what you mean. Weren't you in dallas though? that is prolly the best city in the nation at brawl in my opinion... You should of played with all of them

This tournament is still 2 months away.... lame. Arturo we have to get juarez to come. I already told 3 of them.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol.

I'm winning singles, it'll be tough against EP but I've got it in the bag.

Doubles, Arty and I are winning. Hell we may even play our low-tiers in doubles just to give everyone a chance.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
haha i can trash talk doubles if i want darklink i did good at both events in that. and i thought tuscon wasn't that bad :( wasn't i enough to make NM look bad?

I do want juarez to come, dphat is very intrested in those $$$$$s

dekar no one has a shot against our low tier team either falcon ike is to manly! maybe i should go diddy and you can go snake that will probably even things out more than our low tiers.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'm interested. But no guarrantees yet. AZ going would be the reason for me to go tho lol =]

you guys couldn't even handle Darklink and mines sandbagging just wait till you play Wobbles and I

hype
Quoted for pure truth!

lol @ Justin

pssh i wasn't sandbagging in loser's bracket
How else did i take 4 stocks off 2 Warios with 1 life to clinch the set :p
No you won that off of mine and my bros crap talking haha /joking

I might join an AZ carpool to this :3
Hi rob =]

we will get a car to this :)

btw, i call car seat for the first car going to this :)

me, chris, justin, rob, +1 more
Woot! some of my favorite AZ guys coming over! Bring Axe lol

I'll be going to this most likely. AZ represent. :)
Ok read my last one lol.

I'll be checking my school/money for the next month to know for sure if I can make it =]

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I finished reading the rest of the pages. Page 2 is filled with A/B's JOHNS!!! Lol me and my bro if we go won't crap talk against you A/B since you're teaming with Dekar. No other reason than I love Dekar. But come singles time I think I will just because I loved watching you john and complain saying thats why you lost. I won't do it in your MM against DarkLink tho since you will have to have more original johns for why you lost lol.

wobbles kills people even before he sits down and plugs his controller in
This happened to me. At my own place. In my own room. With my twin brother watching. I reincarnated only to repeat the cycle for several hours. It was beautiful!

wow that sounds pretty brutal O.o
It is!

Yeah sometimes I overreact. It's best just to hide the bodies and not deal with the paperwork though.
So that's why my death certificate never came in the mail!

ill mm any mk that goes to this :)

your mk vs my ddd :)

no one from az is allowed in the mm and casey XD
Lol should be fun to watch.

Hey I am only speculating but I'm sure Dekar will take any money matches (again I don't speak for him). But anyone want to side bet with me? I will put $5 or $10 saying he will win =]

Hey Wables Deh Flaming Bird - wanna team in melee (inui logic workin here again... hey it worked with light lol)

tw1n

Smash Champion
Did I mention that Kyle and I might go there just to crap talk for you and DuffMan because he's too cool?

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
crap talk makes me :( I didn't want to john and didn't say anything till now but AZ thinks there wins over duffman where legit.

He just had a scruby partner last tournament.

Plus they started it with there sand bagging johns only dekar is good enough to have those.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone is legit enough to have sandbagging johns. If you lose a tournament match or a MM and say you were sandbagging then you are full of it in my opinion. If I sandbag and lose an important match, I stop holding back completely. Plain and simple enough. But if someone says the match was only close because they were sandbagging (but still won), then that may be legit. But is still kinda a low blow.

error13

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anyone is legit enough to have sandbagging johns. If you lose a tournament match or a MM and say you were sandbagging then you are full of it in my opinion. If I sandbag and lose an important match, I stop holding back completely. Plain and simple enough. But if someone says the match was only close because they were sandbagging (but still won), then that may be legit. But is still kinda a low blow.
ultramegasupersupremegalacticatruth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom