• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$400 POT BONUS Raging Storm El Paso 2010: Border Wars! 2/27-28/2010 El Paso,TX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
^ truth.
Twins have to come!
Thanks, maybe we can make it :)

And A/B if I do go I won't crap talk against you at this tourney because you probably took most of the crap at the Alb tourney haha. And you were a good sport in the long run.

Let me see when this is again and see what my school schedule is like. If it's on a decent weekend I'll definitely go. And I'll convince my brother to go (No johns dave!).

:link:

tw1n

Smash Champion
Hey my car johns are legit lol. So is there gonna be any news on housing for the weekend?

If I go I'll probably head there saturday morning and just miss the brawl crews. Anyone wanna ride with me lol.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I might taken you up on the duffman. But in all serious, there's a chance I won't be able to go to VC7 because of money issues.

Gnes

Smash Master
Stop trolling Zac we all know you're going to vc7 but me and keith are seriously contemplating about coming tbh it's very likely since neither of us wants to attend vc7.
Well since dphat spilled the beans yes im thinking about coming to this...i talked to my parents about Vc7 and they didnt seem very happy(fiasco at winterfest with the money/school being my main priority) so i might not be able to go.

Dekar can finally lose to my snake :)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
K guys reading thread and updating first post. I'll try to answer any answered questions asap.

Sorry for the delay.

Edit: Read thread, and HOLY BEJEBUS DO YOU FOLKS KNOW HOW TO TRASH TALK!!!! I LOVE IT. <3 <3 <3

You guys have any questions? I notcied not a single one of yous had any questions. Rules for most tournament games being updated now.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Trash talking is fun as long as you don't take it too personal. I mean look at tetsuya. That guy during one match was slammed by me and my bro (at the request of A/B that we trash talk for him), but tetsuya was a good sport and laughed alot too haha.

tw1n

Smash Champion
I'd prefer Saturday morning. And Kyle is there any chance we can take Lewis' jeep?

I don't want to put my car through a drive like that currently :'(

tw1n

Smash Champion
are anyone of the melee guys comming from juarez? it'd be awesome if they beat wobbles XD
Lol not likely. Wobbles is too good! He's so good I named a magic trick after him. That should tell you something! Of course that trick is called AZ anger... but still!

tw1n

Smash Champion
By that Zac you mean you have $10 you owe Dekar haha. Lol all joking aside I hope to witness an awesome match there

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
I know wobbles is too good thats why i want them to beat him XD.

Also payout is going to be to top 5 now i think, bonus will probably stay like it is just the pot will be split among more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom