• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
true true

i think ram and i post enough to cover for what boomstick doesnt say ;) if u get what im saying.

boomstick = not quiet like this in person = coolest falcon player in world

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Yo DRumma Boi: this who all is coming RAG, Shin Marth, LKP1, Mr.p(to the biweelky i meen) Get 4 stock is in Columbus, Ga, 4 hours from where I live.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Guys. I will be there Saturday... But Jerry's right.... smashing isn't as fun to me anymore XD....

Only reason i'm goin' is cuz i owe john 10 bucks......

so...... meh....

Maybe i will pick it up 'round brawl....

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
lol everyone goes through phases where smash is like ....blah but trust me if u tough it out through those phases u get better after every one..... ive had like 4 or 5 i think lol

cant wait for saturday guy hope to see everyone there. l8er

ragnarock

Smash Lord
hey DRumma I don't have your money from the crack this Saturday, but I have half I'll bring it to you tommorow man, just don't kill my family o.k. man. LOL

RAM

Smash Lord
Singles

1st - Boomstick
2nd - Mr P
3rd - Ragnarock
4th - RAM
5th - Drummer Boi

Low Tier

1st - RAM ( Narturally lol JK Now I have to worry about Boom lashing out at me )
2nd - Mr P
3rd - Boomstick

I hope this have calm Camping Carl's Spirit!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
uh oh, looks like Boomstick's shaken off all the rust and is back to his pwning ways!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
hey Drumma Boi, figured out the price for that lock in yet? And will you have a tourney also.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Ram....

Your DK<My MewTwo

Keep that in mind...

Thanks again AL for comin out, you guys are way cool.

RAM

Smash Lord
The Low Tier Results Say diffrent Champ ^_^. but it's always a cute effort on your behalf. but I think it's about time we start thinking of a date for SMASHERS UNITE 2. and when's the next time we're smashing is Tommorrow ok with anyone?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
to quote boom "I THING" that we should have rams birthday bash 07 in early march for a pre smashers unite 2 and then have smashers unite 2 to kick off the summer. anyone like that idea...... joe you r coming no excuses........ also we need to think of a good gift for ram boom actually i was thinking going to a club and bringin back some girls for him to his house lol i think he would enjoy that. lol. i mean with ure stretchy falcon pants and camel joe jacket and my pot of gold and irish charm and luck we could get ram some girls no prob lol (actually jessica suggested this) lol

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
get RAM drunk enough and he'll think I'm there even if I'm not. Just like he did with Cyphus. ;)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
How are you going to call me cool after cursing me out, you knoe you was wrong for that and I didn't do anything, oyu just wrong for that , but we still boys though. lol

p.s Boomstick: I found out a good match up agaist Falcon...................G&W, it's over for Falcon. AAAAHHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
It's Mr.p

First, boom can your m2 beat ram's dk, because i can try and pick him up. My *** still hurts from ram ****** it with jugle fever.

Second, what r u talking about rag(cursing ?), and I think his falcon would still **** your G&W.

Finally, r we still doing that moogle thing, and how much would it be for gas again,and i forgot your home phone, plz give it up or else

ragnarock

Smash Lord
MR.p my home phone is 251-457-1918 dont forget it. And where going to play them next Friday it's more convient for them then. And my G&W, no F*** that, my BOWSER can beat your falco and Fox and day of the week. And I might can cancel my tourney this Sat, but it depends how many people are coming if it like 6 i might still have it, but if not Mr.p ask your parents can I spend the night over there Friday, then that Saturday morning we can just leave to Fort Walton. To that lock in you know.

Drumma Boi: you still haven't put the price tag on that LOCK IN thing yet...I'm waiting.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
It's P again.

LOL, not even your best character(fox) can beat my fox and falco, but i'll give you credit for being a ****** and saying bowser,lol **** ***** u so funny.

And I think my parents would have no promblem about friday, they love some chocolate, u know what I'm saying *****.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
My Fox and Falco are going to get 25 to Life because there are going to **** your Sh*t Animals. And who don't like chocolate with there milk if you know what I'm saying. And don't be trying to fight me when I kick your Sh*t Animals all over the place.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Whatever, if my animals r sh*t, then your space animals r the flys that eat off it.

And about the milk, I got your milk right here, if u know what Im saying.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i am not sure but at tops 5 cause they were freakin out about too much entry fee cause technically this isnt our bi weekly it is a tbs lock in thing..... ish..... but yea i think they want me to charge $3 which is ehhh but ultimatley it is up to us. i think u guys should show up at about 4 but im not sure ill find out about the time. also i think we will have teams if we have time or low tier if no teams

ragnarock

Smash Lord
OK, Drumma Boi we will be there, no problem. Just try to give us a definite time. I don't want to show up to early or to late, you know.

To Mr.p (The P stands for P*ssy) We will see if you can back up all that talk today. And you need to get a new controller because I won't execpt victories like you, at least I have honor. Unlike you Faget with your Sh*t Animals - F*ck and F*cker. I can't wait to kick your a** today, And you can't make milk P*ssy because you a P*ssy ,P*ssy.

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
It's P one more time.

What r u talking about u won't except victories, well guess what I will. I don't go around getting mad at LeeKyle for wooping my ***, lol, and nice names for the animals f*ck and f*cker, I guess because they be f*cking the sh*it out of your animals, as far as the p*ssy. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to make milk if I had a p*ssy, got that Midnight/****face/or nightcrawler fell into a puddle of mud and then washed it off by showering in sh*t. Cause thats what u look like. LOL

P.S. John u said forward and Taj were black, they be white. Mr.p for President, I'm out.

RAM

Smash Lord
I think I'm going All Marth this Tourney just to get more used to him. Last night I was actually Practicing. so 4 O clock today huh? I'll be there. also once you pick up one High tier it's like a Infection, now I want to try to learn Sheik again for no reason, that Tilt ***** might come in handy one day. who knows I might secretly learn Ol Tilty. For those wondering Luigi is still my main so don't ask Casket stuffers!!! ^_^

ragnarock

Smash Lord
It's P one more time.

What r u talking about u won't except victories, well guess what I will. I don't go around getting mad at LeeKyle for wooping my ***, lol, and nice names for the animals f*ck and f*cker, I guess because they be f*cking the sh*it out of your animals, as far as the p*ssy. I'm pretty sure I'd be able to make milk if I had a p*ssy, got that Midnight/****face/or nightcrawler fell into a puddle of mud and then washed it off by showering in sh*t. Cause thats what u look like. LOL

P.S. John u said forward and Taj were black, they be white. Mr.p for President, I'm out.
Number 1 Your weak a** always saying how f*cked up your controller is thats why i fell a little sorry for when I win, F*ck boy.
Number 2 Mr.p P*ssy I don't beat by leekyle like you do b*tch.
Number 3 Them faget a** sh*t animals don't got sh*t on my Space Animals so keep masturbating.
Number 4 Your right p*ssy, p*ssy can make milk, but p*ssy need d*ck first and thats what you like, D*CK, Faget a** B*tch, look like you came from the bottom of a trash can, and start soaking in sh*t, ****. You stupid ugly f*ck.

Top Bottom