• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
alrighty from the little thingy tourney with a $1 entry :( stupid tbs thing

1st mr P $10

2nd rag

3rd drumma

4th ram

5th rook

everyone else didnt matter really

ram no more playing zelda lol :) but props on her she was good...... but dude yea stick DK :)

SuicideDolls

Smash Journeyman
Lol, didn't rook come in last place.

Ram, your a smart player, maybe the smartest out your group, but your marth should stop at one point and work more on killing the person then out smarting him. You could have grabed that match from my falco at the end, as for my marth, I love marth mirror matches and I'm pretty much used to them so I had the advantage in my view, just saying = ).

I had fun except for the sleeping part. Mr.P out

RAM

Smash Lord
Lol, didn't rook come in last place.

Ram, your a smart player, maybe the smartest out your group, but your marth should stop at one point and work more on killing the person then out smarting him. You could have grabed that match from my falco at the end, as for my marth, I love marth mirror matches and I'm pretty much used to them so I had the advantage in my view, just saying = ).

I had fun except for the sleeping part. Mr.P out
I can see your point, and agree with you, I lack Approach and tech skill. That's something that I'm trying to work out but it seems that I keep coming up empty handed.

Prodigy.

Smash Rookie
Ey guys, sorry if this makes me look like a noob =), but when and where is the next tourny being held at? I live in pensacola florida and i REALLY want to get in on some smash throw downs.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
no way man everone around these parts is trying to find out as much as they can now-a-days about where we smash at cause we r the only decent tournaments around. happy to hear that you are interested. we usually have them at tbs comics shop in mary esther... it is about an hour from p cola and we start at about noon. but this saturday ram... my fellow crew mate..... is throwing a birthday smash tourney for himself and he lives in navarre sooo if u would like to come give me a ringat (850) 699 0669 my name is John. also there are alot of smashers at uwf in pcola and i know of a few others maybe if u could get in touch with anyone else from your area you could car pool and make gas cheaper. hope to hear from you soon.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I used to live in Pensacola. It's definately worth the hour drive to get to play the Panhandle Manhandlers in Mary Esther. They hold bi-weeklies there (which you've already found via this thread) but they also alternate weekends with another crew that hosts biweekly. They are in Mobile, Alabama which is an hour away from Pensacola in the opposite direction.

So you're directly in the middle of the two crews/smashfests. It'd probably be possible to hitch a ride with AL guys whenever they go to Mary Esther, or with FL guys whenever they go to Mobile. Here's the thread for [thread=93890]The Mobile Smashfests[/thread].

RAM's B-day smash bash that Drumma_Boi mentioned is on March 10th and it's slightly shorter of a drive, at 45 minutes from Pensacola. Again, I'm sure the Alabama guys wouldn't mind giving you a lift if needed. It's always nice to share gas expenses rather than pay it all yourself. Here's the thread for [thread=97521]RAM's B-day Bash[/thread].

Feel free to hit me up on AIM if you'd like as well. I could probably set you up with some other guys in the Pensacola area for you to smash with. Also, visit [thread=70386]The Florida Thread[/thread] for more info. I could add you into the smasher locators as well. Welcome to the boards! ^_^

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Dude...remember that time you counter-picked me with falco?

I want that to be my sig joe.

-EDIT-
BUt I still want the moonanites thing on there....anything with a bucket of KFC is cool too. ...stupid *** blue bird of winning death lazer camp... Oh, and gratz to mobile for last week's tourney. Bout **** time fellas.

And sorry I couldn't go, I had alot of work come up and the AF needed my sexing for the day..

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
awww it is cool boom man i missed u, u cuddly sexy tapir, hrmm but anyways yea i lost to the winning bird also :( but also to P's marth so that wasnt as bad.

who put me in losers... wasnt it p also or rag iono that was an fun night. ****ing *** hole dudes tryin to tell us about smash left and right..... i was like dude r u kidding do u not know who we r? w/e it was funny lol

Prodigy.

Smash Rookie
Yo, i prolly cant make it this sunday :( But! if you guys are havin one next saturday or when ever, i can get a couple friends and BAM we all smash. Sounds good yes?

Lompta

Smash Rookie
Very New...

Hey. I'm a relatively unskilled Smash Player who's only recently started using advanced stuff at all, but I'd like to get into some tournament stuff to make me better. Could anybody let me know when/where the next one is? I live in Tallahassee, if that makes any kind of difference.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well the first step is to visit [thread=70386]The FLorida Thread[/thread]. It has all sorts of info on what's going on in the state such as upcomming tourneys and smashfests. There's also smasher locators which you can use to find other smashers near you. If you tell me which characters you use, I can add you as well.

The best in the Tallahassee area is Rice. He's home on spring break right now but he should be getting back sometime after next week. There's some others that he smashes with there, but if you contact him he can set you up.

Welcome to smashboards. ^_^

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea man almost everyone in this thread is from fort walton..... thats where our tournaments are. its about 2 hours from tally. but rice will be back for class at fsu monday so u should smash with him. and maybe if u can drive and would like to come here for some bu weeklies then u could sring rice with u. he doesnt ever get to come home much anymore because all of our cars are not only broke but really broke now. :( soooooo yea we need a car to go to INN5 with bad me and chris are working our haRDEST TO ASK FRIENDS BUT IT IS A WIERD SUBJECT THAT STARTS WITH.... HEY CAN I BORROW YOUR CAR TO GO TO TENNESSEE WITH? stupid caps lock i hate ram's keyboard..... but none of that is yelling it is ram's broken keyboard and my lack of typing skills.

Lompta

Smash Rookie
Thanks. I'm a Falco user, if that helps you, though a new one who could conceivably change; and will check out the threads you've recommended. I really could use the help finding skilled smashers. All my friends have no technical skill and I've really stopped improving my skill by fighting them...

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well Rice will definately be a big help to you. Not only is he full of technical skill, but he also mains Falco so you could learn alot from him.

I'll go ahead and add you to the Smasher Locator now. :)

ragnarock

Smash Lord
The date of the tourney of mine has been changed to July the 27, hope you guys can still make it.

lilblake91

Smash Rookie
me and my bro are going to destin 24th-30th so we might actually be able to make that one. brother's decent I guess.. I but I'll probably suck.. oh well, just going to a tournament would be fun.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
This place is the farthest possible spot from you. It's on the west side of North Florida. Almost into Alabama.

Allow me to direct you to [thread=70386]The Florida Thread[/thread] for more help.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
that Joe could be a possibility.....
we will just have to wait and see......
excuse me while I go take a pee.... i mean piss.....

d*** doctor seuss movies making me rhyme all the time.

Top Bottom