• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea it would take about 55 to 60 for gas each if u split it and when me ram rice and rams bro came up tehre adn gas was rediculous it only cost me like 35 or 40 it wasnt that bad at all the whole trip cost me about 120 dollars totalt with all food and tourny entry and stuff cause i had like 27 dollars left out of 150 i took with me. it was awsome. i guess thats what they mean by the more the merry'er;) or that could be a sexual enuendo lol lol ;)

RAM

Smash Lord
Drummer, Dude I'm just getting home as I type this. Those TBS guys are Crazy Fun LOL. also I got to play your former Teacher Mike who stopped in before he went to Home coming. and I got the prize for us after that mini Tourney. today turned out to be funner then I thought.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Drummer, Dude I'm just getting home as I type this. Those TBS guys are Crazy Fun LOL. also I got to play your former Teacher Mike who stopped in before he went to Home coming. and I got the prize for us after that mini Tourney. today turned out to be funner then I thought.

what the **** do u mean my former teacher mike...... that lil *** i taught him and totally stopped talking to him because he was annoying lol what the hell did he tell u???? hes dumb **** when did u get home lol yea they are pretty cool.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
well what else are we going to talk about in a tourny thread where we have already figured most everything out besides results:confused: ..... other than talking about if someone needs housing or if they will or will not come its not that big of a deal to talk ot people and laugh alittle.:chuckle:

RAM

Smash Lord
I'm actually Motivated to try my best to do well at this tournament not because me and Drummer are the only means of defense for this area and we're holding it. but because I'm dedicating my performance and this tourny to my uncle who just passed before I even got the chance to see him one last time in New Orleans. I Know as the Underdog I can't win but I'm sure as hell gonna try my best for once. 2 WEEKS AND 4 DAYS UNTIL THE TOURNY. OOS PLAYERS JUST BRING IT :mad:

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
I dont know how i got on either list (housing or tourny list) but im sure that was due to sighrax. like we keep rambling we might be going all comes down to work schedules and such. It would be good to play fresh blood, but yo Manhandler Panhandlers crew vs ours in a money match?

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Florida Thread said:
The Hate Crew
Not technically a crew, but have competed in crew battles, and several of their players deserve recognition, so they're in here. Also technically a part of Knights of the South now.

- Green Mario: No relation to Brown Mario, except in skill maybe. Best mario in FL. Exremely fun to watch, and places well at tourneys (assuming decent brackets). Somehow manages to have extremely close matches in every tourney.
- XIF: One of the better peaches in FL. Prides himself on ability to wreck fastfallers. Plays Zelda as secondary, just a pimp in character choices.
- PunisherX: One of the better CF's in Florida. Somehow manages to place high in a state riddled with space animals with the Captain himself. Master of the Falcon Punch since ZP chp 2. He should probably be in another crew judging by his sig, but we'll let him tell me that himself.
- the_erick: Plays Samus better than most people in FL. Not too sure on specifics here.
- Fuzz: Plays Ganon, and I haven't even played him to give you as much specifics as I have on the_erick.
I think it's the Hate Crew but severly outdated and with several name changes?

Fuzz = Riot
the_erick = Slynkee
PunisherX = Sighrax
and of course you know XIF and Green Mario.

I'd be up for joining in for the crew battle, but I wouldn't want to do it for money. It's been so long since I left the panhandle and last I heard Dave & Steve weren't really smashing anymore so we'd be kinda low on men.

RAM

Smash Lord
Are we still going to Pensacola with those Flyers? that and if by Chance Fumin or Boomstick came we could have 5 stock a person. scratch that Fumin probably would'nt want too.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
fumin cant i already found out
ummm maybe boomstick (if he shows, said he would tho)
me
ram
manko
rice
rook (spossed to be coming hope he can make it itd be nice to see him again)

this is drumma btw lol my laptop is at home :)

ram r u in LA right now ure never online also tbs smash fest this saturday ill be there at 10 til 5 YAY!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Do you really want to rely on Rook for crew battles?... :ohwell:

How about a small crew tourney on the side? ^_^

RAM

Smash Lord
I'm still in Florida I have no idea what happened. I more then likely be there Saturday. but we really need to get the Flyers out of the way, on a side note Those Japanese Collectibles I bought should be here this week I have something else to look forward to.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Do you really want to rely on Rook for crew battles?... :ohwell:

How about a small crew tourney on the side? ^_^

yea true he hasnt smashed in............ well since INN3 lol so yea....... im down for a small crew tourny maybe if we have time maybe that night at rams house if everyone wants to or even a lowtier at his house or something. :chuckle:

p.s. itll be the first low tier tourny with no link or luigi lol j/k j/k ram i wouldnt do that 2 u i would want u to bring home the low tier gold for our crew.... that way we have a chance of getting something. u da luigi man!!:chuckle: just hold back on the army ram

I'm still in Florida I have no idea what happened. I more then likely be there Saturday. but we really need to get the Flyers out of the way, on a side note Those Japanese Collectibles I bought should be here this week I have something else to look forward to.

collectables no do not make an army!!!! no i know the rockman collectables yea megamanZX is bad *** u should get it o yea manko i got a ds lol i want to get that new mario vs DK 2 but im broke :( i need a job so ill have money to enter my own tourny lol. ummm flyers yea ummmm ok ill do that..... like i was going to last 3 weeks lol

EDIT: YEA SO I KINDA WANT SOME MORE MM (depending on my cash flow lol) but i want more even quarter matches i would do w/e just nothing over 5.

so far i got one MM-
$5 DooDah

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Ehh.... iono for this tourny i didnt want too much of a turn out because it was are first tourny but it turned out to have good feed back anyway even tho it wasnt in tourny discussion but alot of tournaments i see are in regional zones and not tourny discussion. I will more than likely make a thread for it also in tourny discussion for our next tourny coming up during christmas break (more than likely anyway) also we didnt have alot of housing and didnt want people to have to resort to a hotel at our first tourny. hopefully for our next tourny we will have enough turn out to need pools and then we wil have to resort to hotels because only ram really has the space for other people.

also huys on a side note there will probobly be at least 30 locals there and then around 30 OOS'ers. on this topic who thinks we should have pools this time anyway and who thinks we should jsut run the 64 man bracket. iono i think we will be having 10 setups approx. maybe more maye less (hopefully more).

One more thing i would like to get some more definate answers on people coming or not because we have had alot of maybe on that pre-reg list and also alot of talk of people might not being able to come. please give me and ram a more definate answer in these next 2 weeks a.s.a.p. THANKS ALOT EVERYBODY CANT WAIT TO SEE U GUYS AT THE TOURNY!

P.S. 11 MORE DAYS!!!

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
hey guys im going to have a bake sale at the tourney so i can raise money to go to the National Youth Leadership Forum on Medicine.Yea im working to become a pediatrician so this is a gret oportunity for me to watch and learn wut doctors go through and also how open heart surgerys work and takin care of special case patients and other things. It costs like 2500$$ so im tryin to raise money to go so if you guys like sweets buy some from me please!!!!:laugh: ;) :p :lick: :)

-Chad-

Slackerator
I was never really sure from the start about going, but since my financial situation around here has gotten worse than before, I know for a fact I won't be able to afford going.

Nite

Smash Champion
Sorry everybody, but Nite, Lance, and the rest of the Run7 won't be making it either.

It's too close to the Wii launch. I'd spend to much money going down there.

I'm really sorry about that Panhandlers, I was looking forward to coming.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHY. The Ny(i)te Battle isnt gonna happen. Manko aint comming....;_;

I need a hug. As long as my awesome Marthy skills get put on Camera Im good.

RAM

Smash Lord
Now I'm partnerless if that's a word. but I don't blame you boss it's not your fault. I'm going to go on a Rampage at this tourny destroying all who Oppose me while doing it with my warm and humble smile that make Children Giggle with happiness XD. Who wanna team up for this? anybody will do as long as they are fun. What about you Mr EET? if you don't have a partner that is.

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait! Now it seems Rice might actually be the one getting a ride off of me instead :p

I hope I don't do too bad at my first tournament. I get ***** by Rice on a semi-daily basis haha. He tells me to get a real main and he's probably right, but I'm giving my Link the best shot I've got.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Guys, I hate to say it, but I may not be able to make it out to this. My car's been acting iffy lately, and I'm not really comfortable taking any long trips in it currently. If anything changes then I'll let you know, but for the moment things are looking grim.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i told asian dave (rice) to get in touch with u pritch and to ask slitthroat about bringing pritch and gahtzu with u(i think thats who wanted to come). im sure ure car could make about a 2 hour drive to tally right? well hope u can make it. o yea slit if u want and can coordinate it with everyone come down a day early (if possible) and u rice and pritch and gahtzu can all crash and we can pratice and have some smash festivities before the tourny. :)

Top Bottom