• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
thats what im saying lol when im in losers bracket and i look at whos in there..... rice ram ricky ray chad and me......... lol we were all ready to cut throats also i makes me feel good to see our crew held down atleast 3 of the top 4 spots on our own tourny.

yea rooks gotten some mind games now it is actually like playing a shiek vs my peach (i lost on on yoshi story) yay for my falco counter on fd and my fox vs his fountain counter. space animals ftw :)

yea we will be having bi weeklies prolly next weekend or maybe the weekend after and they will more than likely be on saturdays tbs is open on sunday tho but only til 5 and thats hardly enough time for me and ram to hold the tourny. so if anyone wants to come once again aim or call me or ram and ram can hold about 26 at a time otherwise there are alot of hotels and it isntsummer so prices are down a little bit

lol i realized me and ram didnt have to even do much i made the thread and he handled housing then my girlfriend snatched my laptop and helped me run the brackets while i played my matches. thanks sexy smasher o yea u owe me my chimpokosuki i didnt get it the tourny day like u promised :p

@ram - lol next time eat before the tourny so i dont have to wait on u for 45 min lol love u man lol u and ure fried chicken lol i shouldve known wel atlesat u werent as ad as those 2 people we couldnt figure out where they went and disqualified cause they were gone about 2 hours lol lol w/e money in the pot baby!!!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Shoutouts coming when I have free time. I'm never home anymore XP. Manko You're coming to the Biweeklies right? hope so.
Not likely, unless I happen to be in the area sometime to get my **** out of storage. Remember it's 7 hours from Tampa, that's like you guys attending the smash fests run7 put on. :p

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
This is drumma-

dude manko u could just come to get ure stuff out and then stay for a week rotating between mine and rams houses and do laundry and whatever u need at my house i dont mind lol u just need to come.... o yea boomstick called me today he was in south carolina for military or w/e and he wants to smash fridays and then rook wants to go to tally friday and then get committed saturday but iono i have this new class thing fri but iono it is all a possibility :) smash is awsome

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey Drummer this Saturday we should do the usual and tell everyone to log onto the boards and look at the biweekly thread ( that's not made yet ) also in Low Tiers I also used MewTwo.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea ill make a bi weeklies thread uhhhh tomorrow afternoon and then we can also discuss waht date will be best for everyone cause i want to host another Smasher Unite tourny except this time i want to call it the "Stay Smashin and Never Crashin Tourney" i mean the SSNC has a nice ring to it huh lol or w/e something to that effect but i want it to be sometime during christmas break that way everyone will be off and home from college and maybe rice can stay bout a week or so and also maybe more people can actually register and come to this one if they pick the date lol u better help me host it again ram lol ure the only on with some housing lol

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ALL THE RESULTS FROM SMASHERS UNITE 1 ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE.

also i think our first bi weekly will have to be either the 21st or the 28th if anyone is interested in coming tell me and ram what date would be better to start on then we will go from there.

one other thing what date will every one be ok with for our 2nd tourny. i wanted it to be around christmas time what would be better for everyone before of after christmas..... i think after because before everyone is broke cause they bought presents and after u might have alittle bit extra money or so.... iono thats my logic on it also after xmas people might all be back from their vacations and trips and might want to come smash for the holidays

well lemme hear everyone's input and thanks in advance :)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey everybody i was thinking since we have weekly smash fests at tbs almost every saturday that we might just have something set up like weeklies instead of bi-weeklies and the sign up fee will be dependant on how many people enter and such. lemme hear some feed back people tell me and ram what to do. also if any OOS'ers can come one week and not the next we will throw a bigger tournament in honor of the OOS'ers :) hopefully we will be getting more people coming to our weeklies/biweeklies so we can have an existing OOS bonus for our christmas tournament. lemme hear some feed back on the weeklies idea and also what date would be best for the christmas tourny Smashers Unite 2. The dates i have been thinking about are all in Dec. 9 16 23 30 or Jan. 6. thanks in advance everybody.

RAM

Smash Lord
I hope a good turnout will happen at the Biweeklies also I heard the Mobile Players will be popping in so that's a plus. and I vote for the 30th of Dec for the SU2 or the 6th of January. what better way to start a new year then with a Smash Tourney.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I know (in my area at least) that we are out of school December 30th, but not January 6th.

No promises from me though, I never know what my parents will say or if they change their mind.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
hows those videos of the tournament coming along? almost done? ;)

i wanna see my boys vs. FL

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea so i finally updated the opening page check that for the bi-weeklies and also tell us if u want housing. hope to see some intrest in our bi-weeklies so we can get a bigger/existing oos bonus going. also i know im slacking on the vids from SU1 but i had college mid terms and **** so ill get on them this weekend and week coming up. thanks for waiting.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
DUDE THE DVDS SUCK THEY DONT WORK IN ANY COMPUTER IM GOING TO PROLLY HAVE TO MAIL THEM TO MANKO AND HELL DO IT FOR ME CAUSE THIS **** IS NOT WORKING IVE TRIED ATLEAST 4 TIMES AND 2 DVDS EACH TIME THATS 8 DVDS WASTED THAT COULDVE BEEN ANIME!!!! Well anyways yea sorry for the monster massive delay on vids....... so whos going to come to some bi-weeklies? i mean come ooooonnnnn.................

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well if the DVDs won't read in any computer DVD-rom, I may not be able to do anything with them either. You'd probably have to mail me the actual VHS tapes.

*edit* though I guess you could try the DVDs too anyway since you have copies of them.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i would send u everything i have for the vids lol i wouldnt send u only not workning dvds lol i just wanted u to see what i was talking about how they work in dvd players but not computers....... if anyone knows what is going on with the dvds please help out and lend us ure knowledge.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
ALRIGHT I UPDATED THE FIRST POST WITH ALL THE BI-WEEKLY DATES AND THE TOURNAMENT DATE (as of now anyways) IS 12/30/06

Unless we find that people want this date to be changed then we will keep it this way. So, if you would like to come to a christmas/new years tourney or cant come and would like to tell us why and we might be able to change the date so we can have more participants.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
after christmas when all us boys and girls are spoiled brats with money in our pockets ill try to convence S. Florida to come up there it would be nice being in a new-ish smash scene.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea and i think ima be out of town those dates anyway..... this was the first time i could get online in a few days with enough time to get on the boards sooo yea i agree maybe we will get more particapants if we wait til after xmas and cause there are already alot of tournies in this area around xmas time so we should go to some ram. anyways thats riot for checking us out and considering it. man ram we gotta yell at all the ***** locals to start posting on here they said they r making a new crew in our area cause there r like 8 of them and they all cant travel with us. anyways yea so we gotta get them on the boards cause they rnt lol. and it would be nice to have a rival crew to crew battle around here. well its time to go have a 10am to 9pm smash fest with ram and the panhandle manhandler branch crew + locals hellz yea. l8er

RAM

Smash Lord
Yay ppl agree with me lol, and yeah I've heard about a Rival Crew Sprouting on our turf. should make things a bit more interesting around here. lord knows I go to New Orleans during the week and continue to win those noob tournaments so I can get free Old school game stuff. No one can resist free stuff.

Mwarhead

Smash Journeyman
ALRIGHT I UPDATED THE FIRST POST WITH ALL THE BI-WEEKLY DATES AND THE TOURNAMENT DATE (as of now anyways) IS 12/30/06

Unless we find that people want this date to be changed then we will keep it this way. So, if you would like to come to a christmas/new years tourney or cant come and would like to tell us why and we might be able to change the date so we can have more participants.
30th is all yours man. It's of my opinion that Gigabits just wasn't holding enough Smash Tournaments so GIGABITS - TIS THE SEASON FOR SMASH 12/09 and GIGABITS - Smashing into 07 01/06/07

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea but we have all decided to wait for our smashers unite 2 because we want to have a big OOS to attract more and more people to the tournament that way it makes it worth the drive since we r not any where close to another big sized area of smash. thanks warhead i appreciate u always moving ure tourney for us even tho this time it isn't needed. thanks for being soo awsome.

ram, cyphus, and mwarhead = awsome

manko = help me do the vids if i mail them to u ;)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea SU2 will be around late jan or early to mid feb. that way we will have some wii's to smash on wait what is the plural os wii. is it wee wiis wees wii uhhhh urgh never mind. yea but u can guarantee that we will have plenty of cubes and wiis to play sooo i hope there will be support and not just a 34 person tourney again this time with all our locals and then 3 mobile guys and 5 LA guys. still SU1 turned out awsome and fun. uhhhh yea sooo smash fest all day saturday like always right ram?? then wii comes out at midnight I CANT WAIT. i wonder if it will take away the lag of fountain of dreams and mute city on teams that would be cool and open team games up alot.... well not alot but ehhh w/e also red steel and twilight princess OGM!!!!!!!!!!!! and well wii sports.... yea thats gunna be awsome no matter how lame it looks lol alright ram saturday means some STD for us.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Um...I'm awesome and I need a ride THAT SATURDAY. Can yall hook a Nicknyte up? <3
!?!?!?!?! dude i dont think so unless u r paying some serious $$$$$$ That is asking us to drive an 1 hour 15 minute at least to come get u when we r showing up at tbs at like 10 or 11 in the morning anyway so that is like 2 hour 30 minute extra trip in the morning to come get u and then an extra 2 hour 30 minute to take u home after the store closes and we leave at 9...... unless u r paying for my wii full up im not doing it sorry man and i dont think ram is down either his car is broke i will prolly have to drive 15 minutes anyway to go get him....... X/

......................................</3

7-up

Smash Cadet
So to my amazement I show up to TBS this sat (11/19) not a single smasher there. I was all like :(.

Top Bottom