• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

5/10/08 Smashers Unite Biweeklies!!!

NadaisaGod

Smash Apprentice
John, you should've been there last Saturday. It's a shame you were out of town. I main Fox now, and I was playing a Falco, but he was pretty far away, so I sat in a corner, and practiced the shine > wavedash down > shine > wavedash down infinite, and the Falco caught me in the middle of it with a dair and spiked me THROUGH the middle of Pokemon Stadium. Ridiculous. Also, Geoffrey has a bit of a weakness toward pillars. Kekeke.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
On a semi-related note, joe, when you go back are you going to be going to jacksonville at all or straight back to tampa? If it's jax mind if I hitch a ride? I'll cover my share of the gas.
*reading from my parent's computer, so I won't be back on again most likely*

sorry but I've got my car full with Amy, and our things.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Merry christmas to everyone except manko, who can't give me a ride back to jacksonville. :(

Oh, fine. Merry christmas to you too, Manko.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i would expect u to say that ram lol i totally tech chased that comment u made. bwahahahahahahaha

yea soooo ram u got all the plans for ure cookoutgoing yet or shall i do them?

im talkin bout things like........ u have a grill u want another?
............u have enough money plus mine for food?
..........u have asked ure parents about this so they know?
............u have the mistle toe for ure little surprises? lol :laugh:
...........u know who is bringing what so there isnt too much of buns and not enough cheese or meat?
..........did u pee today?

iono im sure u did all that already right?

...............and yes ram i am ure mother lol

HavikLink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Haviklink
ok so this is my first post. i live in pensacola and i seriously need to find some good people go play against! i have two friends who are pretty much as good as i am and all three of us have been lookin for people to play against for a long long time! so if there are any good pcola players in here hit me up cuz we seriously wanna play some people. my aim is aurion10 if any of you have aim or whatever. if possible try to get bak to me before jan 5 cuz im headin bak to school around then sooooo ya...

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey havik, yea we are all stationed around navarre and fort walton beach and we r the best competition in the area. there are some smashers at uwf in north p cola and some in pace..... but..... the ones in pace i havnt seen and r still barely learning and the ones at uwf are pretty snotty and dont want to play us because they said they dont want to lose or something stupid like that.... yea w/e..... sooo if u dont mind makin the 45 minute drive to fortwalton we would eb happy to smash with u which we will be smashin all week and an all night smashfest/tournament/cookout and r all stayin the night with ram at his house in navarre. soooo gimme a call 850-699-0669 my names john and i can give u some more info cause trust me if u want good competition from this area u need to talk to us. hope to here from u man. l8er

Pritch

Smash Lord
Hey, I gots me a car today, which means I'm available for smashing. So. Where and when is the smashing? Pritch wants the smashing. Call me, or post up, or somthing. I'll probably give John a call fairly soon as well (once I'm fairly certain that he's either awake or should be).

ragnarock

Smash Lord
What's up Drumma Boi, you didn't expect me to post here did you, lol.

RAM: The day of the party meet me at TBS Comics then from there I'll follow you to your crib.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
actually rag it would be more likley u follow me to ram's house cause it would be 30 extra driving minutes when i live a block away and have to kinda pass by tbs to go to ram's soo yea it would make more sense for me to lead u..... unless ram is going to already be at tbs and if he will ill prolly be there and yea then we will all go at the same time.....but yea either way ill be there..... but ill only be there if Mr. P is there.... ;) ....... i would like to see y his name is MR. PERFECT!?!?!?!?! .................. no wait n/m

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
John. I got a question about recording matches and getting them on the internet. Send me a private message or get on AIM when you read this :-P

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Blah blah blah. I was in another room. Anyways. I can now officially record matches :-D...

But my comp can only read DVD-RW's or something (unless I'm doing something wrong)

So I gotta go buy some of those... And then I gotta get Jerry over so we can record some. (I have a few matches recorded but can't get them on the comp... how useless is that)

Then I gotta get some advice on my Marth Tech. Then I get to win that MM XD

Well. So I hope anyway.

Unless you wanna call is off >_> (JK)

I can't make it to the New Year's fun :(

And I didn't wanna call cuz you might notta been able to tell me what I need to fix at any old random place.

Basicly. I need to know what sort of Editing system you used to get the SU1 Matches online.

ALSO! When are you gonna get those last biweekly's pwnsome vids up? Like my IC's vs Ram's Yoshi? You know. The desynched uptilt chain to 60%.

I wanna see it :p

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i gave them to manko so he always gets them online for me...... any ways how r u recording matches and putting them online??? r u just recording dvds from the tv and then putting the dvd on ure computer?? thats what i do... well if it worked.... :/...... but i have the programs u need. just get dvd decryptor, virtual dub and, dvd to av and u can do whatever u want.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
To drumma: Speak English.... I am just putting the DVDs to my comp.

To Rice: Because my parents suck. But I am trying my D*mndest to get them to say its ok.

And I actually did pretty well against John today :-D His peach is still a pain in the *** -.-... but I MIGHT be able to beat his fox soon .... at least... more than I use to -.-....

(Winning 3 times in 6 hours that like... month ago.... just sucked.)

Edit: ACTUALLY! If any of you could lead me to and from Ryans (and give me the exact times of the party -.-... Then I could most likely get them to say yes.)

Edit 2: AND!!! IF you could get Rios to want to come (somehow) It would almost guarentee that I could go :D

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
dont forget my SD's dog. :) i mean i always 2 or 3 stocked u with my fox if i didnt SD ;) and my falco well u saw it and then peach with 3 4 stocks she was happy but u and jerry have improved alot since last time i saw u. keep it up bros

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Thanks :D... Erm... So. You got the times and place of the party all figured out? Once I know for sure what's going down I can ask my parents.

Edit: >_> I saw no SD's. You're crazy. >_> Nope. No SDs... You must have been seeing things....

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
uhh it is tomorrow at 2 at ryans house 12 minute drive from tbs and then yea u can leave when ever and yea we will smash and have a tourney. ryans parents and grandmother will be there so no worries we wont **** u.

XxXSeXySmAsHeRXxX

Smash Cadet
So when is the nest big tourney gunna be? I'de love to bake and sell cupcakes n cookies again. i made some good moolah!

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
uhhh iono we need to get a big OOS fund :( which we just took a 3 week break from biweeklies which we really only skipped one biweekly which woulda been yesterday but w/e im lazy. uhhhh yea i would buy ure cookies anyday! ;)

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
To my lame surprise the whole party has been cancelled the day I find out I can go ...

Gah. Guess the only thing that happened today was finding my sig pictures -.-

RAM

Smash Lord
Nice sig Geo. on a side note I had the pleasure of Playing Cots Today ( Bibble for those who don't know ) and his Sheik is just about the same as usual but his Falco is a whole lot better then his Sheik and even surprised me, I think he should pick up Falco IMO. i'ts alot faster then mine. ( that's not saying much thou lol ) but seriously I'm thinking of first finding a new location for SU2 and Throwing it a month after INN5 any suggestions.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Whenever is good. just let me know early. And you picked up shiek JUST to beat my marth didnt you :-P.

Can't fool me.

RAM

Smash Lord
Not really cause my Luigi does better then my sheik against your Marth. I just picked Shiek up for two reasons, Main reason so I can have another Tourney Level Char, and the other one is so I can actually have a High Tier char.

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
LIES ALL LIES!

Nah. good luck with shiek.

I will help as much as a noob can :-P

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hrmm that nice that u r considering throwing SU2 a month after INN5 ryan.... i mean iono u did make this thread and do SU1 all by ureself ;) but sure that sounds like a good idea man. lol u tier *****!!!

p.s. geo owes me ten dollars feb 1st. :p

Lord-Geo

Smash Cadet
Rawr. I will win that money john XD.

I don't even have to kill you. You always kill yourself. I just have to keep myself alive :D

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea well i can kill u before killing myself ;)

iori uhhhh yea me and ram r going to have another tournament but iono about me picking u up..... uhhh u see i live in FL with all these dudes and uhhh u like in memphis...... soooooo yea i mean ill se u at inn5 but iono because if i bring u back with us im not taking u back to memphis lol sorry thats 9 hours of driving........ so that wouldnt be too fun to do by myself. but u should talk to lance and nite they usually try and come here and make big trips on grey hounds soooo yea u should come..... that is if they r still going to try and come...... i guess the next thing is for me and ram to figure out the date.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea i did do alot of it but that is because i stress and think alot and want to get all the work done early if it is something others depend on and u r always clillaxin and **** so i did it all with jessi :) sorry. but yea u need to come by this week sometime and we can talk about when and ****. ill chill out if we atleast get a date planned.

Top Bottom