• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$550 SSBB/SSBM PROS COMING! CoF: ANGRY SHINOBI CIRCUS 02/20-21/10 WINTHROP HARBOR, IL

hunger!

Smash Champion
i found that whole thing hilarious when i came up to ankoku and said his name and he just grinned when arty and quik were like "this is that sheik from MI that's way better than kenni"

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
i found that whole thing hilarious when i came up to ankoku and said his name and he just grinned when arty and quik were like "this is that sheik from MI that's way better than kenni"
I didn't even hear that, haha. I'm good I guess but I'm not amazing. : P It was just extremely funny when I was playing Arty and like a CROWD of people were trying to make me admit that it was me.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
i jizzed in my pants when i first heard that you were ankoku XD

srs

also, i didnt hear arty/quik say that either... i thought they loved me </3

Arty

Smash Lord
I never said that Hunger, but Ankoku is definetly better at the Falco matchup.
Anyways Brawl+ results if anyone cares:

1. Arty
2. Scythe
3. Oro
4. Blind

Quik17

Smash Ace
I told hunger ankoku was better cause I was hearing all the hype in the tourney that some random shiek main was ****** pools beating grimace and 2-0-ing Kenni.

But yeah, it was pretty mindgamish. I was excited for a sec that IL has a shiek player till I asked him where he was from and he said MI :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Actually Kenni beat me 2-0 in pools haha

I only played hard in pools 'cause I wanted to make brackets :(

Tomacawk

Smash Master
wow only in midwest weather could a 3.5 hour trip take ****ing 6.5
shoutouts later, i gota be up in 3 hours for class >.>

Oro?!

Smash Hero
wow only in midwest weather could a 3.5 hour trip take ****ing 6.5
shoutouts later, i gota be up in 3 hours for class >.>
I got home at 4 and it's normally a 1.5 hr drive. We still need to do that MM. Brackets was too close between us and I'm kind of salty. Plus I hope you have nightmares of that 0-death combo on PS1.:laugh:

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Doubles:
1: Team Win (Kels & Tink) ($140.00)
2: CRAB BATTLE!!!!! OLIIIOLIIOOO (ORLY? & Matt R) ($40.00)
3: Team Feet (Cosmo & Spikes) ($20.00)
4: Juan bates (Mundungu & Black Hayate)
5: Team *****es don't die (Mendoza & Quaz)
5: Kels Sucks (Flux & Tomacawk)
7: tink/kels (money & samurai)
7: Look at my horse, my horse is amazing (Bzoo & Sveet)
9: LoOshKiN <3 Dooshbag Dave (LoOshKiN & Dave)
9: Mango & M2K (Ryan & Dennis)

Singles:
1: Kels ($168.00)
2: Tink ($48.00)
3: Cosmo ($24.00)
4: Matt R
5: Chris
5: Quaz
7: The Captain of the Mother****ing Ship (Sveet)
7: Mendoza
9: Tomacawk
9: Scythe
9: Oro
9: LoOshKiN
13: Flux Wolf
13: Mungungu
13: Money Gardens are pretty
13: Tomacawk Chokes (tdk_Samurai)
--pool cutoff
17: Ryan
17: Saucy
17: Dennis
17: > 9000
21: The Bandit
21: FluiD
21: Doctor Bendz
21: Arty

Brawl+ Singles
1: Arty ($28.00)
2: Scythe ($8.00)
3: Oro ($4.00)
4: Blind
5: Tink
5: Cosmo
7: Money
7: Quaz
9: Flux
9: Sveet
9: Looshkin
9: Mendoza
13: Chris

Soul Caliber 4
1: question mark
2: luck
3: ninjadakufox
4: cosmo
5: drag
5: dojo
7: devildigimon
7: gerry

Tatsunoko vs Capcom
1: keits
2: necrosis
3: rayor
4: ninjadakufox
5: sawa
5: killtz
7: devildigimon
7: d.b

edit:: Webster, i uploaded the tio file so you can put the results on AiB. heres the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?zzymgkjtxye

FluiD

Smash Apprentice
****ing fun as hell tourney. Hope to see Everyone at SMYM

Flux- played a **** ton of friendlies with ya learned a lot especially that practice ****

Matt R- Good friendlies we'll have to play more if your going to SMYM

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
thoughts on brawl+ for blind:

- its weird how power/kill moves in this game have like no hitlag, (NOT to be confused with hitstun), so its hard to tell how strong they are.

- would be better to drop the texture/music hacks probably

- I had some fun and it was a neat distraction but (maybe this is just a personal thing) I couldn't take the game very seriously because its a hack/mod, it doesn't feel official to me, which is why i would be more inclined to play vanilla brawl

so.... to be brawl+ feels like a neat distraction but nothing to get super competitive over

thanks for entering me btw

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to go to this but tink wouldn't go 20 minutes out his way to get me. Lame considering I obviously would pay gas, but w/e.

good **** to tomacawk fro finally not choking lol. Someone beat kels :mad:, The madness must stopppppppppppppp

Kels88

Smash Lord
I wanted to go to this but tink wouldn't go 20 minutes out his way to get me. Lame considering I obviously would pay gas, but w/e.

good **** to tomacawk fro finally not choking lol. Someone beat kels :mad:, The madness must stopppppppppppppp
For the record. I didn't lose one game in brackets this tournament:)

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
if i didnt suicide on the falco ditto on cruise i think i would have taken a game

that only means i would have lost 1-3 though instead of 0-3 :laugh:

Tink

Smash Hero
lol, considering the weather ppl hit while coming back, gettin u wouldve added an extra hour to my trip on the way back alone(took me and kels an extra hour on the way bak) -_-....considering i didnt get back till 2 as is, i def made the best choice for me.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
lol, considering the weather ppl hit while coming back, gettin u wouldve added an extra hour to my trip on the way back alone(took me and kels an extra hour on the way bak) -_-....considering i didnt get back till 2 as is, i def made the best choice for me.
yo its your car do what you want. I just thought it was lame since *****s is always talking about johns and **** yet can't help someone out. If you felt it was the best thing then w/e do you....

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
there's a really pro metra train that can take you to the tournament (and back) for 7 dollars

problem is it doesn't run very late so you'd probably need a ride back anyways

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
I had no idea Shine to firefalco works
I prolly coulda wiggle DId outa the tumble and airdodged, but when I'm getting ****ed up I tend to panic and either CC or DI a random direction.

while I'm posting, I'll mention that some doubles matches are going up, and when I get back from the gym, I'll put some singles up.

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Shoutoutz:

Closest/most fun set goes to orly, goood shiz taking that clutch match unlike I could... next time!! >:]

Looshkin and friend with orange hair that I played a **** ton with: looking forward to seeing u guys next tourny u guys were real as **** :)

Tomacawk: words can not describe the **** that ensued, looking forward to working hard and doing better next time bro

Kels: thx for the housing it was fun meeting all your family at that party haha (remembers the drunk children) LOL &dam thx for the hours of friendys too you truely inspire me you have really worked hard to get as good as u are grats on the w.

Zeus: team at smym?? Sounds prettty cheap!! :)

Mendoza/cosmo: wish there was more time to friendly but thx for the rides/giving me your bed mendoza. Looking forward to next month, ill hit you guys up for sure!

Mattr: if I just keep playing u every tourny it will happen one of these times haha, you're a cool guy I always like going out of my way to chat with ya. Me: getting sum pizza? You: got sum hot dogz? Hahaha

Tink: thanks for picking up kels and I and letting me use your car for special needs :) when you done with those dt's man? Good job on 2nd better than you expe cted! And I'm loving dat pc chris fox <3 or maybe he copies u LOL who knows :p

Dudes I smoked up: kind of shady to say u would pay me, sit there and rip the bowl 2-3x each during rotation and then just blow me off like that after smoking all my **** with y'all. Oh well I'm not trippin over some green but I'll remember this for the next time u guys want something from me lol.

Sry for anyone I missed but I gotta go I'm on my phone on the way back to mn lol

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Hey webster, I've got the Melee Teams loser's finals and grand finals, I forgot to give those to you. Do you need those too / want me to keep those off youtube?

I'm uploading other matches right now.

Tomacawk

Smash Master
video thread or link to vids please
I'm uploading my MM with kels after it finishes downloading from megaupload (samurai sent it to me), will link to it after
shoutouts:
samurai/tomacawk chokes-pretty sure i woulda quit melee if you placed higher than me with the name tomacawk chokes loll but yo dude THANKS for driving, you are the man. I cannot thank you enough for charging me 0$ for gas money (I'm sorry I told you I'd give you the 5 I had, it's gone now I had to put it on my tank >.>) and manning up and driving the ENTIRE ****ty drive back in light of me sleep johning every time you asked me to take the wheel. You are sincerely one of the greatest dudes I know man. no homo
fluxwolf-5th in teams, good ****. We probably could have taken top 3 but it's whatever, I'm happy with 5th and don't feel bad man, you played great. Best teammate I've ever had for sure (george I still <3 you though)
people flux smoked down (not up you ****** wtf)-that was pretty shady. It probably would have been cool if you guys just asked to smoke and had no money, but saying you'd throw kyle $ and then dipping is pretty lame. had fun playing with you guys though, you should keep coming to tournies. Also what happened to that eighth before singles?
kels-ggs man, being able to beat your falcon makes me feel better about getting the train ran on me from your falco and losing to your fox and sheik every ****in game lololol. you're way too good man, but I have the feeling you're a closet homo. I mean cmon man...you play fox falco and sheik LOL. pick up puff and your dead to me lmao. also wtf you swept EVERYBODY? ****. I am the man for taking a game off you in pools then, idc if you went falcon that **** still counts
tinkypoo-god **** wayne you're so fun to play against, "ohhh false that" and "look at this guy" everytime you out smart me makes me lol, I can't even talk **** back to you. ggs, surprised you were able to beat me while you're overcoming the battle against sobriety, uphill is a bad description, it's more like out of reach =P. also wtf way to not pick up zeus loser
matt radmonovichovitzkysonford-finally I got to play a good amount of friendlies with you. you are nuts man, every single time you uair'd me you knee'd me after it, even after 100%, i can't believe that ****. I'm gunna have to remember to DI badly against you. also way to be great with nearly every high/top tier character in the game O.o
ORLY-WTF I LOST TO A FALCON. I'm beating you next time though. ggs we didn't talk much but you seemed to have a good sense of humor
Cosmo-WTF I LOST TO A ZELDA. I have literally never played even a decent zelda before, I'm making you go marth next time now that I know zelda can chaingrab fox lolol. ggs :( at this set being recorded
fluid-ggs man keep at it. hit up the fox boards, I consider myself pretty active and I try to help people as much as I can
sveet-nice money match, very close, if I woulda got my shield up in time to take that fsmash you were done =) but no johns you won it. always fun playing with you, even if we only play like 3 games every tourny. we should extensively friendly at the next one
baloo-ggs in bracket, very close. brinstar is gay but I handle business there =] props on the near victory though, it's a pretty uphill battle for falcons vs techy foxes
look at my pony my beautiful pony or w/e the **** that teamname was-I beat youguys =D=D=D. you guys are insane together on a team though, excellent teamwork and well thought out strats. very close set, it was exciting. Sorry we only got 5th :(

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
No results thread yet. D:
for melee, the brackets are up on previous pages

But for real, I wanna see kels' Pikachu in singles action (anyone record it?). I heard it was ****.

@tomacawk, what throw is the CG on zelda?

Sixonesix

Smash Apprentice
there's a really pro metra train that can take you to the tournament (and back) for 7 dollars

problem is it doesn't run very late so you'd probably need a ride back anyways
It stops 7 miles away from Winthrop Harbor on Sunday mornings though. That was why I couldn't go, anyway.

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
good to play some new people...and the old ones too

samurai, tomacawk, flux, fluid, quaz and everyone i played in tourny

so glad i dont live in minnesota hrrg

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
oh noooooooo wheres cosmo VS tomacawk

that zelda was hot

i swear i was playing on the recording setup

maybe samurai has it?

Top Bottom