• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

6-4 Matchup 27: - November 30th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i'm really looking forward to this omg

reps from everywhere =D

can someone confirm that if the quebecers are housing at david's/ryan's, if they'll be driving to the venue? or if they'll be using the other means of transportation? just wondering

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'll drive to the venue saturday on the morning (I'll bring a TV + setup if we are 3, but not if we are 4), unless there is no free parking anywhere near the venue (walk distance).

So basically, we only need housing for saturday night.

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
there's free parking for like 3-4 cars in front of the venue...

and apparently there's a garage parking nearby...
i just want to work this out with all the cars coming in so no one gets parking ****ed >_>

Windrose

Smash Lord
Did the housing get resolved yet for both of the quebec cars??

I know a few people that are coming that didn't sign up on the thread. They're most likely going to be driving too.

Bing

Smash Master
So hyped for this :) I think we should just make it common knowledge that a spot or two needs to stay available infront of the store from Quebec? Not to mention if your going Saturday Morning there should be spots available considering most people to arrive until noon anyways :p

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Sup T.dot.

Any of you guys coming tomorrow play ssf4 ae? Chester and I are wondering if anyone would be down in bringing a setup.

Looking forward too see all the people tomorrow, it has been a while.

:phone:

ERayz

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it's this one.

I'm curious about what was the reasoning behind putting this stage in CP though :)

JPOBS

Smash Hero
wtf at posting new ruleset one day before the tourny. that new set is confusing as hell.

hopefully everyone i play just agrees to no items, fox only FD.

unknown522

Some guy
Sorry about that. No Jungle Japes guys.

**** that level.

Also, Tinaye I can't download tio. Can you send it to me VIA e-mail or something if you see this?

If not, I'll figure something out.

idea

Smash Master
aww no japes?

this is bull****, unregister me

also there are 4 melee streams on the main page, one of which is for this tourney. if we don't get a ton of people watching don't be too surprised.

idea

Smash Master
Hey, how does DSR work for bo5 sets? Does it only apply to the stage you previously won on or something?
that's called dave's modified stupid rule and has been the standard for a long time. i dunno how it works in the new ruleset. i think it's the same though.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I hope Ryan sees this. December 10th is confirmed. Also I have a question for everyone.

Mortal Kombat wants to use the venue for 5ish hours to run a tourney in the arcade room. Is anyone actively against this?

idea

Smash Master
well as long as they don't bring like 30 people, otherwise there's no way they're all going to fit in the arcade "room."

Top Bottom