• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/18/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A July Brawl

Deadweight

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
Dtorr: Good friendlies :D
Mampam: Or should I say manlypam. Busting out the RoB in our tourney match was too good. Your Rob is legit. Snake aint got nothin on the robot. :D Good matches.
Gmoney: WE NEVER GOT TO PLAY. AND WHERE WAS MY SHOUT OUT. YOU GAVE SOME LOVIN TO TEECO BUT NOT ME WHATS WITH THAT. :<
TEECO: good game. Reppin the robot!! Sorry I wasnt 100% paying attention that match XD...
Seibrik: For giving me the best set I have ever played. Torando spamming DDD Chaingrabbing whorebagdouchemcgouche( <3 Jks srsly tho gooood set)
Ryo: VENGENCE IS MINE that is all
Hiro1(sp): Good set. Interesting cp to brinstar, RoB does fairly well on there. If i didn't have peach experience you would of had that easy mode :#
Nova: Teamate and ******** good G@W. LEARN YO MATCHUPS. DOnt let shiek/Luigi scare you like that. =/
Rx+HBox: JAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GettingKlapped TWICE was bs...
Mata: POKEEEEEMONNNNNNN. You need to realize that Ivysaur is a worse char than C.Falc....As soon as it spawns Switch!!!
DC: Good set. If I had known the suicide rule I would of won that match :#. Just sayin. Post that **** on Youtube I did some neat *** stuff.
Cuban...pit player...: Dood Sorry I wasn't better practice for you. Tired johns....about 1/2 way through g3 of DCs match I just got hit with a Huge crash from the energy drink i had. And I just felt like **** the rest of the night...But yea good games No Johns :p
SENSEI!!!! We never got to play :O.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
This is Seibrik on Lee's account.
i dont normally do shoutouts but this tourny has re-inspired me to take brawl seriously.

I loved every set and wana thank everyone i played for not making anything easy. As much effort and practice as i put in at the tourny and i still had to try my hardest vs every person i played, and that makes me happy.

I loved my sets with Co18, all three of them.

But most of all the best match of the day goes to me vs Nickriddle on Ps1, easily the best/most intense match ive had in brawl, possible to date.
Im gonna link that match to this thread when it gets uploaded, and everyone who hasnt seen it should :)

I can't wait till next week and hopefully some of u guys can find it in urselves to come down to my tourny, get lots of practice, and have some fun, i want more matches like those every single week.

Im glad i came, gigs was fun for a change.

See ya guys soon hopefully.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Shoutouts even though I didn't come to this tourney. :)

Mampam: You should've beaten Nick Riddle. If you hadn't SD'd AFTER HE SD'D you would've had the 2nd match. :) Still the manliest Snake and the most Generic MK in FL. It was cool watching you on the feed. <3 my bro.
Gmoney: *** the haters. You're a douchebag, but we all already knew that. <3
Seibrik: Good ****.
CO18: Good ****. Loved watching matches vs. Hbox with your snake.
Lee: Good ****.

edit:
HRNUT you need to play my MK to beat Seibrik. :laugh:

Mampam

Smash Ace
Shoutouts even though I didn't come to this tourney. :)

Mampam: You should've beaten Nick Riddle. If you hadn't SD'd AFTER HE SD'D you would've had the 2nd match. :) Still the manliest Snake and the most Generic MK in FL. It was cool watching you on the feed. <3 my bro.
lolz hal, i was trying to ledge fall when i fell off the stage and he took me down, i f'd up X(

but overall, im highly satisfied with how i did, 7th is mad good for me

thx, ur support is the greatest

where are the full results???

OverLade

Smash Hero
This is Lee on Lee's account.

I suck at Brawl... that is all :(

-Lee-
I remember back when I was a troll, and I saw your vids, and was extremely impressed.

You did work at this tourney, mabye you just need more matchup exp/practice?

Mampam

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:
Mampam: Or should I say manlypam. Busting out the RoB in our tourney match was too good. Your Rob is legit. Snake aint got nothin on the robot. :D Good matches.
lolz, i was a man for doing that, but aint doin it again XD

ill do more muny matches and friendlys tho XD

<3 rob players, good **** man, where are the full results tho??

Gindler

Smash Champion
LOL yeaaaaaaaaaaa dude

i don't get how retro gamer gets GROUNDED AS A 20-year-old

Lai*** is pretty legit i'd say

we pseudo-bonded over how dumb retro is

like what stops him from just leaving when he gets "grounded?"

lol @ "the haters" people just don't take jokes LOLOLOL

i was messing with everyone on that livestream in my FEVERISH SICKNESS I WAS SOOOO SICK

i hope no one else gets sick

THIS IS GMONEY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

<3 gindler's place

he's gonna chill at my place over on UNF ALL THE TIME CAUSE HES AWESOME *** YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA COMIN AGAIN TO SAVE THE MOFUGGGIN DAY YEAAAAAAAAAA GINDLERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR *** YEAAAAAAAAAAAA

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Lee's Diddy is really good. I busted out GW on the first match, and I haven't used him in sooo long, I was kinda lost, and I felt like a complete noob.

Busted out the Salco, and barely won, then I proceeded to get owned @ final D. WOW I need hardcore DIddy practice. I had to leave after wards and gave my spot to garbonzo... how did you do G?

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I remember back when I was a troll, and I saw your vids, and was extremely impressed.

You did work at this tourney, mabye you just need more matchup exp/practice?

Hal impressed?!? And I thought that wasn't possible lolz.

Maybe, but I don't really play Brawl anymore at all. Just Melee and Blaz Blue

-scrubby-

OverLade

Smash Hero

Hal impressed?!? And I thought that wasn't possible lolz.

Maybe, but I don't really play Brawl anymore at all. Just Melee and Blaz Blue

-scrubby-
Pssh, Im not impressed anymore, it was just back then. ;););)

Most people don't like practicing brawl or watching videos, but I think watching videos of the best players is the best way to learn and diversifyyour playstyle. People lose a lot because they're simply not aware of all of their options. If you do your HW, you'll do better tests. Just food for thought....

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Shoutouts:

Ryo: VENGENCE IS MINE that is all

Cuban...pit player...: Dood Sorry I wasn't better practice for you. Tired johns....about 1/2 way through g3 of DCs match I just got hit with a Huge crash from the energy drink i had. And I just felt like **** the rest of the night...But yea good games No Johns :p
:O.
Deadweight you did beat me because I went marth...no johns but **** do you remember that item boost toss into forward smash!!!!!!! MY DYICK IS SO LONG!!!!!!

my short shout outs

Galeon- your lucus....is amazing I loved our matches man we should do that again sometime
legion & Kyon- your team is sick as ****!!!
Kiki- Nice kirby
DC- good shiz but the greatest Aether goes to....Ryo lol
Publix and Gecho- You guys...double game and watch good **** for not ever teaming

but yea thats it for now I'm eating with my girl talk to you guys later.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
lol as I was watching the livestream i msged 8bit on aim, nd some reason tommy g was on there, so i was like hmm interesting live stream, nd he says on the live stream yea thats obvious dewdadash. Lol that was unexpectedly funny.

Naples has got to hit up another orlando area tournament. I'll look into fl gaming, see if we can attend that.

hiROI

Smash Lord
I had a lot of fun at the tourny.
Shoutouts~

Draco: Peach Ditto ftw (;
Kyon: LOLs Japanese songs are pretty longg.
Dtorr: Nice to meet you again yo
UCF: holla~
ZMT- Nice Marth !
Rush- Nice Link! I felt uber bad on Japes );
DC- Good Matches! I was pretty nervous against Kirby
DedW8-Good Set! I need ROBZZ EXPERIENCEE~ lol. I thought Brinstar's environment would stop ROB's camping. But, that was a pretty nice comeback (;

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Pssh, Im not impressed anymore, it was just back then. ;););)

Most people don't like practicing brawl or watching videos, but I think watching videos of the best players is the best way to learn and diversifyyour playstyle. People lose a lot because they're simply not aware of all of their options. If you do your HW, you'll do better tests. Just food for thought....
Yea I was actually good, but not anymore. Now I'm a brawl scrub.

Very True, that's why I do watch videos of Melee, SF4, and Blaz Blue, games I do care about.

-L-

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
This tourney was pretty good, for Floda :-D

I guess FL is the lazy state, MORE SETUPS!!!!!!

Seibrik making the announcement that he'll take Brawl seriously after the tourney that I, BLOODCROSS, went to makes me think...

IT WAS ALL ME!!!!! YOUR WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

shoutouts on results thread, whenever

Veggi

Smash Champion
Rush X: How did you find me? I didn't even know you lived in Florida.

Kyon: Fun talking to you, thanks for the knowledge.

Walnut: Nice to meet another Mario and DK main, I guess that made us automatic friends or something?

MK18: Dedede and Wario are two of my easiest matchups because I trained Peach to beat them. The fact that you beat me was a real slap in the face.

Ryo: Beastly Ike, I really deserved to lose that one. You were like a monster and dodged the fair I was sure I would land. I tried to gimp you so much, but I couldn't even get you off the stage, you were better than me by a longshot.

Hiroi: Peach+Peach vs. Peach+Peach was the best team battle ever.

Seibrik: Jungle Japes is awesome.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Lol Bloodcross.

Just out of curiosity, what did you place and who did you lose to?
9th, I know I suck at life. Sorry New England (STFU FATAL YOU SCRUB)

Lost to Hungrybox in winners and GDX in losers... although I killed myself first game. lolol

V GDX is below me now... GG's =D no johns ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Yea I was actually good, but not anymore. Now I'm a brawl scrub.

Very True, that's why I do watch videos of Melee, SF4, and Blaz Blue, games I do care about.

-L-
once you get good at brawl, you dont get worse. unless you like...lose a part of your brain or something in a botched surgery or head trauma

OverLade

Smash Hero

Lost to Hungrybox in winners and GDX in losers... although I killed myself first game. lolol
Not too bad, but TBH this bracket was really dumb anway. Its a shame Fatal, GAce, Darc and Dazwa couldn't show.

WAY TO REP NEW ENGLAND lol. ;)

edit:BTW I didnt show to this tourney either so I'm just as scrubby XD.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Not too bad, but TBH this bracket was really dumb anway. Its a shame Fatal, GAce, Darc and Dazwa couldn't show.

WAY TO REP NEW ENGLAND lol. ;)

edit:BTW I didnt show to this tourney either so I'm just as scrubby XD.
Fatal was too busy getting easy money, GAce was partying at Six Flags... and Darc and Dazwa probably just had gay sex. (I rly hope they are reading this).

mohongwort

Smash Cadet
shoutouts

sensei-fun doing doubles with you it sucks we didnt do a 1v1

hrnasty-lol at our 2v1 and you stil won lol

crsn-um i have to say to your zelda needs alot more work but ggs

seibrik-lol at our money match

co18-good job getting second sucks we didnt get to play

DC-fun kirby dittos ggs

lucky- good lucario best ive fought so far ggs

ryo-sickest ike ive ever fought we need to play more often

galion- good lucas good job on beating afro

bc+-good fvck1ng falco fun friendlys

zmt- good marth keep it up

g money- sucks we couldnt make fun hector yesterday that would of been the best ever

Toneh

Smash Lord

V GDX is below me now... GG's =D no johns ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i was the snake you fought after the tourny in friendlies.
Your falco was decent.

we all know you <3 fighting snake =D

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I kinda regret not entering this tourny, but you can't enter if you have no money LOL. Oh well, I had so much fun. Gigs was actually fun, aside from the worst brackets I've seen in a while.

Shoutouts:

Geoff: You mad chill...nuff said

Seibrik: GGs in our MM. You read me so well. I'll get you next time tho

Deadweight and Nova: Our friendlies were so fun. How did you hit me with your forward smash, Dedw8? I was behind you LOL

Hiroi: We didn't play :(, but it's all good. Next time.

Fezz: Good ToonLink you got there. Sorry I couldn't play you with Yoshi.

CO18: We didn't play neither :(

Rx-: You owned me. I suck at Melee. I'm not giving up tho.

GDX: You mad chill too

HRAzennut: STOP JOHNING LOLJK, I need to play you

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Ryo: Beastly Ike, I really deserved to lose that one. You were like a monster and dodged the fair I was sure I would land. I tried to gimp you so much, but I couldn't even get you off the stage, you were better than me by a longshot.
hey man thannks and your mario was sick as hell seriously and it would be awesome to see you at another tourney such as Fl gaming.

Publix

Smash Apprentice
my shout-outs:

Gecko - badass G&W to team with. too good at getting the K.O.

Nova - He's gunna be a famous G&W

RYO - Very long Dyick

Mampam - he's gunna start winning tournaments after getting over some mental blocks

Galleon - too smart, too good, i dunno why he didn't win the tournament.

Publix - Gay shirt dude. how did you still look cool in that?

Top Bottom