• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/18/2009 GIGABITS and Silvermine Subs present - A July Brawl

TEECO

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS

Seibrik- Your MK is so nasty. I want to play you some more next gigs. Best MK practice ever lol
Afro Thundah- Beast, GGs man those doubles we did were mad fun. You and Seibrik are perfect for eachother lol

G Money- Chillin a$$ nigqa. lol If KENYU can never make it to gigs for any reason and you're lookin for a partner, we're teamin. Your Wario is sick.

Mampam- ONLY ONE GAME? daymmm lol its all good tho man. Your Snake was awesome, and i;m jelous of your accuracy with Fair. We must play more.

Deadweight- Brobot you should come to a smashfest before gigs like Gmoney and his buds did so we can play and stuff

hiROI & Draconoa- GGs guys. Its like a tradition that we 2v2 at least once everytime we meet lol

Reggie AKA kyon- You are too hilarious. Your peach is gettin BEAST

Ryo- We didn't play. But we must. you are hilarious as **** too

Garbonzo- YOU KNOW WUT HAPPENED....

CAPS & Mata- you guys ok yet?

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadiiiiiix- You're gonna start seeing my snake get better ;)

GDX- I want to play you more man. Your diddy is so nasty

GGS everyone

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
i love lee johns.

is that what he tells everyone???

that he doesnt really play brawl?

lol

just like the melee days

i do have to give him mad props tho, for actually entering a real life tourney.

<3 leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol mannnnnnnnnnn

there's SOOOOOO MANY cool smashers in orlando that i didn't really know until this weekend

me, caps and the rest of the ThaCREW will take on anyone in.... being ridiculous

ThaCHEIF
ThaBOSS
ThaOTHERBOSS
ThaBOULDER
ThaBIGGERBOULDER
ThaMUSCLE

and.....

Tha*****

-WaGmoney

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
DUDE OKAY FOR REAL THIS MUST BE ANSWERED

who was AOD89 or CO_18 (who commented on co18's match as it was going on LOLOLOL so weird) on the livestream? those guys were sooooooo funny and getting mad at my "shiz talk" like com'on... how can you take what i say seriously? btw shouts to Shin from new england or wherever mad cool dude fromthe sounds of it

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
I DONT FVCKING PLAY BRAWL. PERIOD!!

I just show up to tournies like once in a blue moon, anyone in the competitive scene can tell you that. Maybe if I did actually care about the game more then I might actually place better in tournies. Right now its all about Melee, SF4 and Blaz Blue.

-L-

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Man back in the day lee was too good lolol.
He's the reason i A-picked up diddy B-Used the yellow and white cap ;B.
I guess you never really start to suck at brawl even if you quit for 5months <<

Curaga

Smash Ace
Advent Lee is a champion.

We gotta go at it in Blaz & SF4 sometime

I use Noel & Chun-Li
------------------------

Can't wait for next Gigs, where hopefully I don't have to take on Fezz in the losers bracket. (Maaaaad gay)

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Lee next time we play use your own tag please.

I'll start playing more gay so I can win with sheik... that is all... for now.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
Lee next time we play use your own tag please.

I'll start playing more gay so I can win with sheik... that is all... for now.
Oh your the Sheik player. I was impressed with some of your matches vs HRNUT. Didnt think Sheiks Fair could kill lolz.

-L-

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Concidering you don't play (even if you did) you are a beast. Wish you took the game a little more seriously, it's fun if you let it be.

Thanks for the complimemt. I have a little ways to go but I'm getting up there.

TEECO

Smash Ace
Yeah Lee, you had close asss matches with one of Florida's best players. (HRNUT)
And placed very well in the tournament...

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
lol

Tourney was good, i got owned, but nothin i can do but walk it out.
I'll be at the next one.
Afro your too good, stop sandbagging and try to win, yeah snake is where its at but we apparently have the two best d3s vs snake here, so the matchup is a ***** all the time, i got oli for gayness just use mk or oli or TL, and wreck....STOP SANDBAGGING!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
I hope everyone had fun at this gigs and I can't wait for the next one Ike will own you all....got it?! Thanks for your time.

AfroQT

Smash Master
I DONT FVCKING PLAY BRAWL. PERIOD!!

I just show up to tournies like once in a blue moon, anyone in the competitive scene can tell you that. Maybe if I did actually care about the game more then I might actually place better in tournies. Right now its all about Melee, SF4 and Blaz Blue.

-L-
I aint lettin that slide.
You do play the game, just cuzyou play only at tournaments (JUST LIKE ME) doesnt mean you dont play brawl.

You've been to like the last 3 or 4 tournaments.
Your tourney exp is recent.
AND
You've been playin brawl (atleast knowing HOW to play) since it came out.
You play brawl, stop saying you dont.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
RXGaming people, make sure to post when the videos are online. FL is crazy when it comes to vids.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
It was cool doing friendlies with everyone especially to some new guys i never faced before (Ryo and 8-Bit)...and the tourney was fun and also rigged cause I had to fight 2 diddys. You guys suck...(JK but not really...well you know what i mean) I could of probably won another match or two if i didn't have to fight them :( Other then that i was happy with how i was doing. feel im moving up as well.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
You do play the game, just cuzyou play only at tournaments (JUST LIKE ME) doesnt mean you dont play brawl.

AND
eech

But ima come back strong...On that no play brawl practice hiatus baby

Holla at the new snake, an the old school Bop 'em Sock 'em UpB 'em Luigi xD

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
lol

Tourney was good, i got owned, but nothin i can do but walk it out.
I'll be at the next one.
good sportsmanship, I dig that.

I had fun using Salco the whole time... bloodcrosses falco is sick aswell. very stylish...i like.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace

AND

True, I do have tourny exp BUT thats it, period. And with the exception of like the last couple tournies I been to I havent been to any in a while. I rarely play friendlies, no training, rarely on the boards, no character experience. Brawl is not a good competitive fighting game and I'm not too fond of it. The only reason why people probably notice is maybe because I get top8 consistently with my RUST AZZ MONKEY lolz.

If you count going to a tourny once in a blue moon playing, then yes I do play brawl. Sorry :(

-Lee-

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
True, I do have tourny exp BUT thats it, period. And with the exception of like the last couple tournies I been to I havent been to any in a while. I rarely play friendlies, no training, rarely on the boards, no character experience. Brawl is not a good competitive fighting game and I'm not too fond of it. The only reason why people probably notice is maybe because I get top8 consistently with my RUST AZZ MONKEY lolz.

If you count going to a tourny once in a blue moon playing, then yes I do play brawl. Sorry :(

-Lee-
hey, i rarely play beside tourneys and i dont read the diddy boards anymore, and people tell me that i play brawl. so i guess you do too :laugh:

AfroQT

Smash Master

-Lee-
Except that you dont go once in a blue moon, you go often. Maybe not every month, but enough to know how to play the game. And again you've been playing brawl for as long as everyone else.

As for rarely playing friendlies, you play WAY more friendlies then i do (at tournaments). Infact you even were practicing at ZP the night before and again did more then i do.

You keep saying you dont play, when you really do. Dreadz says you dont play either, and...well you do.

Just because you do not attend tournaments as much as others doesnt mean you dont play.

GOX

Smash Apprentice
RXGaming people, make sure to post when the videos are online. FL is crazy when it comes to vids.
Vids will start appearing on youtube this evening. All in pseudo-HD.
Commentary by Lee, Fezz, Curaga and Afrothunder throughout the sets.

Very nice ZSS skills in doubles btw!

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
yo

LEE

stop making excuses

god.... you're still the same

just with diff. stupidity

"I'm the BEST diddy in FL" than you get 3stocked TWICE in a MM and john about no exp.

lol get out of here

<3

i don't "play" the game either if you wanna make all these dumb statements...........

Laijin

Smash Hero
Lee plays brawl.
If you've been to the past few brawl tournaments, you ****ing play the ****ing game.
Quit making johns about how much you play when all that really applies is how much you suck at the game.
Playing only at tournaments still means you play the game since you still enter tournaments.
get the **** out of here.
Your being ******** bro.

Top Bottom