• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
will you did great against mintys d3. it was a really close game and your gaw put up one motherfucfking hell of a fight too. lolcheesecommentate. most of live stream was pissed offf at mintys gayness and **** and u gettin owned with yo dk, but nonetheless play2win. d3 is my worst MU too

Ownasaurus

Smash Journeyman
GGs to everyone. It was fun to see some old faces and meet plenty of new smashers that I hope to see again in the future. Pardon my poor performance :p

Very short, incomplete list of shoutouts:

Mike G - Why can't I hit you? Your safe play utterly destroys me.
Blackanese - You are absolutely hilarious.
D. Pch - Good set of friendlies.
Cheese - Thanks for teaming with me. It just wasn't our day.
Peachkid - "Tell him to stop cheating on me" LOL
Malcom - Yes I just L-canceled your name. Sorry we didn't get to play, but it was great finally meeting and chilling with you.
Jash - You really want to do that $20 money match after I move to the city? :laugh:
PD + Will - Thank you for hosting this tournament and for taking home the equipment I left for the live stream.

Everyone else I hung out with and/or played with, hope to see you again in the future :)

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
LOL people in the stream were mad I used d3 instead of my main? I cant use Marth against Will, he lives til like 170% and kills me at like 70% with will smash. No thanks.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
Can someone explain how we eliminated blacka and teevee, kirin and hippie (great set guys), got to malcolm and ninjalink after they eliminated snakee and shadow and somehow got outplaced by all three teams that we got past? Why upload results of an event when you screwed it up and had to finish it by hand? We placed 4th in low tier doubles and for the one time I actually did place well in something, anything, it's kind of ridiculous to see that it was just kind of screwed with and dumped, someone needs to fix those results or not **** up the bracket then do them by hand. Speaking of which, can people not last minute screw me in a bracket after its made then make me fight a loser's bracket I wasn't even in? All in all I had fun in the tournament but the brackets were manhandled.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
LOL people in the stream were mad I used d3 instead of my main? I cant use Marth against Will, he lives til like 170% and kills me at like 70% with will smash. No thanks.
Hahaha its ok i still <3 you minty ;p I don't blame you for going D3, you are lucky yours is good enough to take out my DK. Most people who would try to do that to me in tournament would fail miserably. Glad to see my singles failure didn't hold us back in doubles, not in the least =)

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Can someone explain how we eliminated kirin and hippie (great set guys), got to malcolm and ninjalink after they eliminated snakee and shadow and somehow got outplaced by both? Why upload results of an event when you screwed it up and had to finish it by hand? We placed 4th in low tier doubles and for the one time I actually did place well in something, anything, it's kind of ridiculous to see that it was just kind of screwed with and dumped, someone needs to fix those results or not **** up the bracket then do them by hand. Speaking of which, can people not last minute screw me in a bracket after its made then make me fight a loser's bracket I wasn't even in? All in all I had fun in the tournament but the brackets were manhandled.
I apologize but part of the reason Low Tier Doubles were fouled up was because Tio crashed on my laptop... inexplicably. The bracket was not saved for whatever reason and we had to make up what results had already been recorded by memory. I will get on fixing that asap, I just have to ask PD what the actual placings should have been.

rofl first double post =/ sorry

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I didn't use Ganondorf at all in low tiers, sadly. My first opponent was a Lucas, and that character beats Ganondorf 100/0. I then had to fight Rhyme, Snakeee, and NinjaLink, and those guys are too good to lose to the worst character in fighting game history.
JOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHNNNNNNSSSSSS!!!!!

Hint: Lucas does not have a 100-0 advantage against Ganon. As for Lucas' n-air, of course you're going to get ***** if you stand there trying to shield his attacks. You just have to take advantage of your aerial range and outmuscle him. All that other stuff's legit, though.

I didn't join the low-tier singles because I didn't want to get too tired to perform in the actual singles tournament and I wouldn't have had a chance anyway in a tournament filled with Sonics and Puffs. I have the same inexperience fighting low-tier characters as I do high-tier characters, and as long as I don't have the practice and competition to solidify these matchups, I won't be able to win.

Now for shoutouts:
1. Atomsk(King Dedede, Ice Climbers)- Your compete "WTF???" to KirinBlaze's Cape Dash was funny.
5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol)-How do you do that technique where your character twirls around like an idiot so flawlessly? I think its called the doopliss walk, if you don't know what I'm talking about, but its so cool seeing you walk like that.
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser)- 7th place with Bowser? Good stuff, Vex. As for me losing the Ganon dittos, I will never take dittoes seriously enough to keep myself from killing myself and giving away the match.
7: Jash (Toon Link)- I can't find that Brawl+ video with Ganon and his broken side-B. Standing outside the store was too funny.
13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake)- Falcon is too good.
17: PGN- Your Ganon got me out of nowhere. Keep practicing him, it was amazing today.
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link)- I remember playing you on Wi-fi. Too bad I couldn't redeem myself in an offline match, where my Ganon can actually move without getting bogged down in lag, lol.
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch)- I taunted you so hard on Pokemon Stadium and there wasn't any sound to prove it ;(
25: Ownasaurus- Awesome name. I should have just went Ganon both times.
33: Adumbrodeus- Since apparently Ganoncides don't register as KOs on the result screens, I got all the kills on teams. No joke.
33: Ryko- That red texture of Ike you used was really hot. No homo.
33: Clai (Ganondorf)- I play just good enough to lose.

Inui- Once I get back to school and figure out when I don't have band commitments, I'll make your tournaments.
New Jersey/NYC: Why don't I play any of you? You're all cool people.

33: Clai (Ganondorf) - Ganondorf? You sir are quite amazing.
But I didn't win any games...

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser)- 7th place with Bowser? Good stuff, Vex. As for me losing the Ganon dittos, I will never take dittoes seriously enough to keep myself from killing myself and giving away the match.
It's all good, I know your better then that in the ditto :)

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Congratz to Fatal thanks for repping NE when the rest of us had to leave!!

My shyness stopped me from talking to the people I wanted to... NinjaLink in particular... I'll get over that someday and maybe approach people at SNES.

Kinda shoutouts?
Atomsk - Everyone told me I look like you! Thats weird. You were nice though and good job on your placing!
Snakee - Nice to meet you! Our Zelda's are so different! I wish I could take the best of both of our Zelda's and **** instead of us both just doing kinda well all the time.
Fatal - Good ****!
Bloodcross - Sorry to hear about the badness.

From the long drive to the over crowded heat stricken venue... I didn't get to enter anything worthwhile... but... I REGRET NOTHING!!!!!

What is with Sonic being in Low Tiers btw? Sheik is below him and I was told I could not transform... NY have a lot of Sonic mains... makes the low tier tourneys seem a little less legit.

Rhyme

Smash Lord

Shadow: We need epic friendlies.

NinjaLink: Hope you didn't mind that I was trolling with my commentary. It's too fun. : )

Vex: Bowser is good, but you don't need to ride his **** everywhere you go. We need extreme friendlies at No Maps.

Jash: Tricky guy. I almost cried when you CPed FD against NinjaLink.

Doom: Needs to stop carrying top players. <3

Snakeee: Overpay for parking more. ; )

Malcolm: Should play more trash characters.

Izumi: Bring your own water to tournaments. >:O Lol.

Jtails: Took me out of every event that I entered, lol. Dunno what happened there.

Allied: Crank 'dat Dsmash! ^^

DrkPch: Nice to see you at tournaments again. No homo.

Will: **** with Ike moar, lol. We need some DK vs Samus sometime.

Ryko: Epic extreme friendly. You, sir, have among the largest testicles I've ever seen, lol.

Knightmare: Stage spike FTW? :3

Dcold: Shiek is so weird. Get yo' Diddy *****, fool. ; )

Kai: "Smarter than the average Diddy player." : )

Inui: Good **** not entering Brawl singles. Sandbag more in friendlies. ; )

X-0: Have you SEEN my Samus? ; ) Nice set.

PGN: Thanks. I think we've only played at Apex..? Hit me up for friendlies when I don't look distracted.

LiveStream: You guys produced too many lulz. Good ****.

What the hell is a controller tournament?

Low tiers satisfied me enough, and I got to watch my little bro own everyone in singles and get that Saffy cash, lol.

Rhyme: We always fight in low tiers...and too early. Good fight game two. I think you were pretty off most of the day.
LT brackets are usually very satisfying.. Lol@ Saffina.

Don't remind me. -_- Maybe I'm just getting worse.

Fatal used straight snake. dumb matches where we were sandbagging in GF's don't count
Lol@ GFs not being legit.

Doom - you carried me so much in teams. im sorry i let you down. white castle was amazing.

Rhyme - thanks for bringing me here. white castle had the lolz
Lol. White Castle in Ghetto country is always lulzy. ; )

1. Im not NY though i'd like to be. XD
People don't consider me NY, though I'm glad to be. :p

Lol what? Someone's **** can't be hard over someone getting beat anymore? What's this world coming to.....
Exactly what I was thinking.

malcolm shoulda entered low tier
He did.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
What is with Sonic being in Low Tiers btw? Sheik is below him and I was told I could not transform... NY have a lot of Sonic mains... makes the low tier tourneys seem a little less legit.
Sonic is an abysmal character. The tier list is wrong.

Sheik beats every low tier character like 90/10 and shiz like that.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
controller tourney was people who went 0-2 or 1-2 were entered into a free tourney, and the winner of that got a new white gc controller. Cheese is a lucky *** lol

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
1: Atomsk (King Dedede, Ice Climbers) ($291.50) - nice guy, thanks for trying to give me tips to be less predictable and stuff
2: Fatal (Snake) ($132.50) - i am always going to call SD johns in that match....
3: KSizzle (Metaknight) ($53.00) - at least i did better this time, i think im just going to start using shiek for mks like you
4: Shadow (Metaknight) ($26.50) - wish we could of fought

5: Dabuz (Olimar) ($13.25) - you know you could of done better in this, wtf happened

9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic) - the expression on your face when i initially picked shiek was priceless

13: Mike G (Game and Watch) - maybe next time you won't SD....maybe next time...

17: PGN - stop falling for the telling you what to CP mindgames

33: MBlaze - nice seeing you again
33: Vanek - thanks for the ride, nice talking to you again

INUI- i really want to flame you right now because your a really annoying, arrogant, cocky smasher, but its not worth the time

Allied

Smash Master
This was too fun i had a really good time even though i let myself down

Oh well i've learned from mistakes and hopfully i will do well next tournament

1: Atomsk (King Dedede, Ice Climbers) ($291.50) It was really great talking to you, You gave me such a better understanding of the game in general and got myself thinking of how i could improve myself so much more i really do give you props, also your too funny XDD
deff chill soon

2: Fatal (Snake) ($132.50) Wow your too good to bad we couldn't finish our money match though you were really cool and ur nuts in doubles XD

3: KSizzle (Metaknight) ($53.00) show em that juice son XDDD good **** though i'm glad you got 3rd definitally national tournament threat lol we gotta get some doubles practice going on soon tho u know

4: Shadow (Metaknight) ($26.50) "Yo son let show them how to fight on live stream son" Nick u gotta make it out to more tournaments lol it was too fun chilling with you

5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol) ($13.25) Randall your too good in doubles it was fun playing friendlies with you and we definitally gotta do it again soon

5: Dabuz (Olimar) ($13.25)

7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser) It was nice meeting you, Your bowser is too good and we definitally gotta play next time around ^_^ kirby vs bowser or whatever you want ^_^

7: Jash (Toon Link) I'm so sorry we couldnt make it farther in teams we will get them next time ^_^ hopfully with enough practice we will start being insane at doubles XD

9: Doom (Metaknight) too bad i had to face you XD good stuff though on 9th i'll cya on tuesday i think

9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik)Frank it is always nice to see you around XDD we gotta play sometime soon

9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic) Malcolm your wario is too good lol and u slept over haha those friendlies were really good so what do you think about my snake? XDD

9: Izumi (Metaknight) good stuff dude its always nice seeing you

13: Mike G (Game and Watch)

13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake) good stuff dude i didnt know u play D3 or snake?

13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario) Good stuff dude on 13th yo, all i'm saying is my kirby has you lockdown son XD

13: JTails (Donkey Kong, Marth) great donkey kong no johns i lost! we definitally gotta practice together soon i'll cya at guanlet

17: Problem Yo son good friendlies yo i love how your partner who was playing wolf said i was being carried, yeah ok son =P your too good with snake tho

17: GWAllDay

17: Teevee Your too good in doubles ^_^

17: ShadowLink Yo son how many frames is that?

17: PGN

17: Allied No johns

17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link) nice seeing you again good placements for just playing mario and link XDDD

25: Cyber (Sonic) your sonic is really good when we did friendlies also your PIT

25: M4ge

25: Drk Pch (Peach) LOL fun stuff on the train ride your too funny dude best peach in the world just remember tho its safe for you to counterpick characters if you have to

25: Dosis great talking to you add me on aib
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch) Will your donkey kong is nuts enough said! lol

25: PD good tournament

25: Owna
25: Arrancar Yo son i got that mask!! LOL

33: MastxxPkmn
33: Nuke
33: Adumbrodeus LOL too fun friendlies
33: Bloodcross Yeah its ok dude i just wanted to make sure you were ok your an INSANELY good falco you should give yourself props especially for bringing a kirby down to last game your downfall was definitally a counterpick though i think if you stuck with falco you may of even won the set 0_o but none the less good stuff and dont worry too much dude just keep calm and collective i still have alot to learn as well but i am keeping it undercontrol

33: MBlaze Your quitting what? we need to play btw dont quit tho ^_^

33: Skip YO son great trip back definitally gotta take public transportation together more LOLXD
33: Ryko so your the ryko i subscribed to on youtube LOL good stuff you should give yourself more props for being a loyal ike main

33: Knightmare Great money match and good seeing u again

Rookie: It was great meeting you i feel really bad you couldnt even do the only event you were there for i'm pretty sure you and blackanese would of definitally gotten top3
it was fun talking to you but watch out for that hobo
"I got dat mask"

Kai: we gotta chill soon i'm so glad you won low tier!

good times

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
INUI- i really want to flame you right now because your a really annoying, arrogant, cocky smasher, but its not worth the time
And? I'm better.

My whip is at the ready for the foolish flames of a foolhardy fool like yourself.
see what i mean, also, please explain how your better then me if the last time we 1v1 in a MM i beat you

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dammit, another tourny I failed at once again. and I trained that whole week for it. ****.............I'm getting sick of this. I really don't have much to say. I'm not quitting this game, but not enjoying this nonsense nether.

I feel like a poor excuse for a NY player always placing like this when I really should not be. I seriously don't belong in this state and don't rep it at all, dammit.

I'm not really in the mood for shout outs, Those that played me and beat me up, hope you guys had fun with that. Dammit man, the hell is this.

Edit- Allied, I will NEVER counterpick characters, not what I play this crap of a game for. And I seriously feel that I don't need to, fawk that ****, Peach 100% or else there is no reason for me to play. People keep telling me to use Marth and snake. But I wont do that.

Allied

Smash Master
nahh son nahh son

rematch soon son

I had broken eye johns i couldnt see you

lol

you maddd?

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
controller tourney was people who went 0-2 or 1-2 were entered into a free tourney, and the winner of that got a new white gc controller. Cheese is a lucky *** lol
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so dats what dat was. wow sounds like something my brother would win lololol da fact he would be in it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
see what i mean, also, please explain how your better then me if the last time we 1v1 in a MM i beat you
Don't argue with Inui. We believe the opposite he says so even if he was better than you we'd believe the opposite cause it's Inui talking, lol!

<3 Inui though.

Inui

Banned via Warnings

You barely beat my not-warmed-up-at-all Snake in my first Brawl matches of the day after playing Melee for a while. Congratulations? I then proceeded to win more money than you that day, as usual.

I'm better because you are a one-trick pony. You can play one character well, in only one event. You are nothing in doubles. You are nothing in low tiers.

I won ~$230 yesterday for a reason. I am multi-talented. You only won ~$13 because you're not even good enough in the one area you're skilled.

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'm glad we had many talented gdorfs there. Clai, Vex, Inui, myself... I've even told minty to join the evil by teaching him a little gdorf. :')

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

You barely beat my not-warmed-up-at-all Snake in my first Brawl matches of the day after playing Melee for a while. Congratulations? I then proceeded to win more money than you that day, as usual.

I'm better because you are a one-trick pony. You can play one character well, in only one event. You are nothing in doubles. You are nothing in low tiers.

I won ~$230 yesterday for a reason. I am multi-talented. You only won ~$13 because you're not even good enough in the one area you're skilled.
My pride and everything I fight for has just been crushed. Oh woe is me........

Top Bottom