• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

7/25 WHAT IS THIS I DONT EVEN..At Gametable!(Mineola, NY)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ah cut him some slack inui. he lost to good people. hes new in the community. dont make him leave it or something =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My argument is based on overall skill. Don't take it personally.
Yea I know, I was kidding about that.

But to be honest what I put in oranage on your quoute is how I really feel. I thought I would make that statement without bring myself down. But I failed at that.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
I'd like to thank everyone for their cooperation and overall awesomeness. I'm going to thank them in shoutouts too but MUCH MUCH love and respect goes out to Kirin, Trevor, Doom, and everyone else who helped me and kept me sane through this stuff. This was supposed to be a local tournament and this turnout was just insane lol.

1: Atomsk (King Dedede, Ice Climbers) ($291.50) - Trevor thank you SOSOSOSOSO MUCH. I really cannot thank you enough dude. You're amazing in this game and as a person. I want to take this game seriously, I want to be able to like sit down and play you for hours straight lmao. Much love <3
2: Fatal (Snake) ($132.50) - Dude good ****. I'm glad that you did so well after coming all the way from MA to my tournament. I apologize that it ran later than I thought, but glad you stuck with us
3: KSizzle (Metaknight) ($53.00) - Thanks for coming, amazing **** beating dabuz. Hope to see you and play you soon
4: Shadow (Metaknight) ($26.50) - Nick we need to talk more you're effing hilarious XD
5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol) ($13.25) - Randall we never talk enough D:
5: Dabuz (Olimar) ($13.25) - GO AWAY
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser) - thanks for coming, and great stuff going all Bowser, I really respect that
7: Jash (Toon Link) - Funnest person to watch play/be around. I also find it amazing that you don't get angry/john when you lose you just go "Man how can i win that/what did i do wrong?" That **** is pro dude
9: Doom (Metaknight) - thank you so much for calling order lol your voice is amazingly loud. Until that I just thought you were a whiny ***** but your help and chillness changed my mind on that issue
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik) - Dude amazing game in singles XD I got ***** by your ZSS but death comboez on Shiek! Play me more in this game -_- I'm sure I'll play you in BB soon enough lol
9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic) - One of my favorite people, period. You're one of the people who kept me sane and confident and you're hilarious. Your match against dabuz had me crying I was laughing so hard, between you and Jash. Rep dat Cheezburger DI lmao and keep Gamma Crushin
9: Izumi (Metaknight) - Dave you're such a pedo xD Seek help pl0x
13: Mike G (Game and Watch) - lolol
13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake) - My asian counterpart, teach me how to play some matchups and I'll do the same for you and teach you how to CP stages lmao.
13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario) - Who are you? lol You were good in doubles but I've never heard of you before
13: JTails (Donkey Kong, Marth) - Sorry about the mixup in LT Singles, I tried to fix it as best I could. Great job in those tournaments, btw
17: Problem - We need to play more
17: GWAllDay - thanks for coming :D
17: Teevee - thanks for coming from MA lol
17: Lactose - Daphne
17: ShadowLink - lol
17: PGN - I'll learn how to beat GnW one day...hmm maybe I'll ditto you next time.
17: Allied - thanks for coming dude, you're way chill
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link) - I love you Dan. Like seriously, that little prep talk you gave me and that hug were amazing and got me going.
25: Cyber (Sonic) - You didn't play Kirin this time!
25: M4ge - lol keep working on Marth, I'll work on my Link lmao
25: Drk Pch (Peach) - Good stuff in doubles, Peach is so random lol
25: Dosis - you seemed blazed o.o
25: Will (Donkey Kong, Game and Watch) - thanks for cohosting dude. You're awesome in every aspect, see you soon obv
25: PD - I suck
25: Owna - thanks for all your help and bringing the LS stuff. We'll be sure to get it back to you
25: Arrancar - GG in singles, mad clutch
33: MastxxPkmn - thanks for coming
33: Nuke - sorry I couldn't make the team name iscratchmyballs XD
33: Adumbrodeus - keep working on Ganon and Marth
33: Bloodcross - nice meeting you lol I've met 2 people from Uber now XD
33: MBlaze - don't quit, get better
33: Vanek - thanks for all your help dude
33: Skip - lawl Falcon
33: Ryko - best Ike ever ever ever. Get that ****ty music off your Wii though lmfao
33: Clai (Ganondorf) - I am now the Green Ganon!!!
33: Knightmare - You kept disappearing XD
33: Mario-Sonic - hey everyone's first tournament is rough, use the advice I gave you and learn though
33: ChaosMarth (Marth) - thanks for the help, next time when I'm not so busy I want a ditto MM lol
33: Rhyme - thanks for coming
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers) - lolll
33: Slowpoketales - gg in BlazBlue haha bring a stick next time
49: Dcold - say wat
49: Matt G - dun exits
49: X-0 - what is this i don't...
49: Waldo - where's waldo?
49: Sasook - rep that Link yo

CoonTail - Way too chill lol
Ryan - eff you why you no come
Inui - <3

I'm sorry that the venue was so cramped/hot, guys. The temp thing said it was 81 degrees downstairs when everyone LEFT. Even with all that we STILL got everything done. I figured I'd either go down as the worst TO in history or a TO who got **** done lol. We managed to get through everything with everyone's cooperation and I didn't even have to kick anyone out :D I'm not planning on TOing a whole lot tbh this stuff was stressful. Right now I want to focus on getting better. Thanks again to everyone for coming, and it really means a lot to me that everyone worked together and got things done asap.

I love you all, see you soon I hope

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
That person wouldn't be standing anymore within the next few moments.

I am not some nerd unable to defend himself.
what if they were just better than you physically in every aspect? or if they had like a crew of people to back them up? then what? lolz

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Atomsk-Nice Job winning :bee:. IC's are funny. *Trevor CG's all calm* his opponent *frantically pressing buttons* XD

KSizzle- Nice job taking 3rd. Those matches with you and Fatal were cool.

Shadow- Nice placing, and some good wins. Well done for a small child.

Ninja Link- GG's in low tiers.

Vex Kasrani- We didn't get to play.....the sonic/bowser dispute must be settled.....

Jash-Good seeing you as usual. Cool people ftw

Doom- Great job in teams, not bad in singles either. Well done.

Snakeee-Powersheilding spin dash 90 times a game is fail :(. Just use the dtilt, block before I ftilt you right after, and grab. Win for frankie G

Malcolm- GG's in low tiers. I fear the puff

Izumi- Thanks for the drive. You brought the victory car lol.

pat- Good stuff buddy :). Always good seeing you. Win that money online soon ;)

JTails- GG's in low tiers

ShadowLink- NICE hacks. Love them

Allied- Cool having you at stuff. see you tuesday

KirinBlaze- GG's in low tiers. If seeding were done in LT we wouldn't have played first round. You were the 2nd hardest person to win against(first being NL) and the best mario I've played.

Cyber- Good to see the chill sonic players :)

Will- EC now

pd- Good tourny, thx.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Falcon > dorf.

Dorf is cool though, especially on delfino :laugh:
Rykoshet (I think it was Rykoshet, if not, then whoever had the Wii on the TV closest to the door) needs to put up our match from Delfino so I can watch me Wizard Kick Spike you into the water where I then totally ***** your stock ;)

33: Clai (Ganondorf) - I am now the Green Ganon!!!
You were always the Green Ganon. I am the Manly Ganon. I just happen to like green (plus it's a very underused color for Ganondorf, in my opinion).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What I don't get is why people always wanna fight or sound/act tuff for stupid reasons, really in a gaming community, like wtf. Chill with this already man.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
What I don't get is why people always wanna fight or sound/act tuff for stupid reasons, really in a gaming community, like wtf. Chill with this already man.
I'm quotingggggggggggg thissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
4reals

edit: yes inui i was kidding by the way. im bored. lol

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Well if that was to me i was talking to me i was just kidding. so relax.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I really don't understand the hate on people. Especially at Inui. He's a generally nice guy when you talk to him, is helpful when you ask him questions about smash, and is often pretty funny. On occasion he gets cocky, but so does everyone else. He's backed it up more than 99.9% of the people who hate on him. He makes money at every smash tourney. And I'm not meatriding Inui or something here, this applies to most people who get hate on the boards (and real life), Inui just wins a lot more tournies than most.

And whoever brought up the idea of violence at a smash tourney is a ****** and should be shot.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I love acting like a tough guy. It's especially effective here because

A) I usually don't have the chance to act like this outside the gaming community. It's good to not be meek all the time.

and B) in the end, all of my supposed toughness is for the sake of fun and good will. I love playing this game, so why not be cocky once in a while? As long as it doesn't create a bad image for yourself that you can't easily shake off, you can breach all the limits you want.

Edit: Cheese, I think Inui's really great in person, but he can be a jerk on the boards, and that demeanor can really put people off. It has certainly aggravated me more than once.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
And whoever brought up the idea of violence at a smash tourney is a ****** and should be shot.
ch33s3's guide on how to not make ironic statements coming up soon.

also what the **** are you kids talking about. inui is like the exact same on the boards and in person. the problem is you aren't so you don't see that other side of him until you get home and ***** about stuff ~_~

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Lolz anti said inui said i'd help him.... In response to this Neo said

8:50 NEOredroy: atomsk would just pick n1ggas up and throw them somewhere

XD i love Neo

Ics are amazing

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I love acting like a tough guy. It's especially effective here because

A) I usually don't have the chance to act like this outside the gaming community. It's good to not be meek all the time.

and B) in the end, all of my supposed toughness is for the sake of fun and good will. I love playing this game, so why not be cocky once in a while? As long as it doesn't create a bad image for yourself that you can't easily shake off, you can breach all the limits you want.

Edit: Cheese, I think Inui's really great in person, but he can be a jerk on the boards, and that demeanor can really put people off. It has certainly aggravated me more than once.
There is a difference between being cocky and being all tuff and talking that **** like you somebody to be feared outside of the game.

You can still be who you are without acting tuff and still have fun. To me, people who act tuff are the ones who just wanna fit in, and it is not worth it, just be yourself and screw all that junk. Cause then we have people fighting for STUPID REASONS (wether with words or actions) when we should be saving this **** for things that are really worth going at it. And this takes all the fun at people around with people and trying to have a good time.

I assure you Have my legit reasons for hating this community.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Fatal Shout Outs Lolz

1: Atomsk (King Dedede, Ice Climbers) ($291.50)- GGs man! thanks for the tips and help throughout the tournament. Winners finals and GFs were pretty fun even though you ***** me! it was fun seeing you and Im hoping to do better next time! see you soon!
3: KSizzle (Metaknight) ($53.00)- intense set man. they were seriously good games. Game 5 I got the early lead and I could tell you were getting frustrated. Im banning delfino from now on >__> ggs man hope to play again soon.
4: Shadow (Metaknight) ($26.50) Once again we didn't get to play.... hopefully sometime soon! lol
5: Ninja Link (Diddy Kong, everyone else? lol) ($13.25)- GGs man but I hope you weren't sandbagging me =(
5: Dabuz (Olimar)- yea your right I only won cause of your SD. your olimars good but gay. I suck. GGs w.e
7: Vex Kasrani (Bowser)- Too fackin good with bowser. nice seeing you Vex. Go d3 and Place
7: Jash (Toon Link)- Nice doubles matches and talking to you, that TL is tooo dirty...
9: Doom (Metaknight)- we didnt get to play but it was fun chilling and talking!
9: Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus, Sheik) didnt get to play.. I wanted to though, maybe next time.
9: Malcolm (Wario, Sonic)- No mutha fukas in here! lololol
9: Izumi (Metaknight) ggs in doubles!
13: Mike G (Game and Watch) ggs in doubles.
13: Minty (Marth, King Dedede, Snake) GGs in singles dude game 1 was so intense, but you kinda fell apart game 2. hope to play you again.
13: Pat G (Zero Suit Samus, Lucario) dude good ZSS, I just have really good ZZS practice. ggs man
17: Teevee- not bad. wish we coulda done better in doubles. o well
17: Allied- we will finish that MM one day. your mad good and cool. hope to see you soon
17: KirinBlaze (Mario, Link)- Nice seeing you again bro and thanks!
25: Drk Pch (Peach)- Fun friendlies!
25: PD- nice tournament...
33: Bloodcross- u will do better next time. see ya on friday
33: MBlaze- dont quit man..
33: Knightmare- fun games and MM!
33: Cheese (Ice Climbers)- you got a little better! haha. ggs dude

Notes :
the venue sucks.(way to hot and way to small)
Never run Low tiers first
Im terible and got lucky
I only beat dabuz cuz he sd! ONLY cuz he sd!
Atomsk is my bff
I got 2nd with one hour of sleep and a 4 hour drive! wooooo
all in all. <3 NY

and I might be back for the next one..

edit: the pizza was AMAZING

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
The amount of anger, and seething dislike in NY didn't go unnoticed. Me and my friends were mentioning how the friendly atmosphere and good times in NE didn't transfer well to NY.

It just seems like no one really likes each other. Maybe the heat got to everyone... but when no one seems to be friendly to their own state-mates it certainly didn't open up a way for me to get to talk to anyone..... besides the select few.

-_-

Edit: This is just me being sad since I feel like this tournament was a missed opportunity for me.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yeah bro i know what you mean. i always judge everyone in a room without talking to them at all and going by one stupid topic on the internet to make a big generalization about their state. maybe thats why everyone hates me and im such an introvert

Inui

Banned via Warnings
yeah bro i know what you mean. i always judge everyone in a room without talking to them at all and going by one stupid topic on the internet to make a big generalization about their state. maybe thats why everyone hates me and im such an introvert
god DAAAAAMN

why didn't you go to this

i love you

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
The amount of anger, and seething dislike in NY didn't go unnoticed. Me and my friends were mentioning how the friendly atmosphere and good times in NE didn't transfer well to NY.

It just seems like no one really likes each other. Maybe the heat got to everyone... but when no one seems to be friendly to their own state-mates it certainly didn't open up a way for me to get to talk to anyone..... besides the select few.

-_-
What are you talking about? lol

NY is always cool with each other

NY and NJ get heated sometimes though

Top Bottom