• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/04/10 - WATO12 -Western Airlines Travel Occidentally -Feat M2K and Money Drama!!!

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
yo, hiroshi needs a sick teammate, get at me peeps. i would still **** you jeff ^_^

yooo, i wanna **** in teams man, my sheik will be NASTEE!

and yea, i officially got the day off for this, just saw it on the schedule for next week!

gotta get some melee training in this week, hit me up on facebook to play melee! or aim (hiroshi988).

p.s. still waiting on zoro to respond to me, i miss you homie.

-misshiroshi

8Bitman

Smash Master
W.T.PHUCK!!

lol this looks good, this is one of those times i wish i lived in NFL. xD

B-Rod Z

Smash Rookie
Can pretty much anyone come? I've never been to any tourneys but I play Melee religiously and would like to play with people that are good at it so I can get better.

Pi

Smash Hero
Yo
I got work @5:30 most likely
I'll stop by for friendlies/MM's
and bring my setup for that time...
maybe enter teams if it'll finish by 4pm or w/e

idk we'll see

1 thing though

5$ MM vs. M2K's marth

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet
Just realized my saturday class is cancelled this day for labor day weekend so im bringing a minivan filled with tampa brawlers and maybe melee'rs

Zoro

Smash Champion
yo, hiroshi needs a sick teammate, get at me peeps. i would still **** you jeff ^_^

and yea, i officially got the day off for this, just saw it on the schedule for next week!

gotta get some melee training in this week, hit me up on facebook to play melee! or aim (hiroshi988).

-misshiroshi
Sorry man I barely go on the boards
Havent seen you in forever. I don't know if i will go to this tourney but i will make it my mission to hang out with you.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
Would have liked to make this but I work til 5 :( Have fun with this. I'll try and attend an upcoming tourney, haven't been to a smash event in a long while.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
good luck to noob test southern division

goodISH luck to all amiable non noob tests

key:
good luck = goodish luck^4

2-DJeff

Smash Master

-misshiroshi
lol i wouldnt doubt it lol ur to good lol
only way u win if i get like some super power that i can learn melee completly in like 2 seconds then ill win lol

IF any1 lives in apopka or orlando hit me up i need a ride i got GASS MONEYZZZZ

Top Bottom