• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

-!-

Smash Lord
I hope it's not like Lees... where only One Match got recorded and everything else was just.... not.... :( just cuz no one bother to press the Record button.

nevershootme

Smash Master
u guys... are... sooo blind.... think of your surroundings... live stream was done by who? me, who's wii used on live stream? me... why is it obvious i have GG music for the menu? cuz i have hacks.... and hacks = unlimited replays...

tl;dr r-tard version: ****'s stored on my wii (doubles, singles, w/e)

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
u guys... are... sooo blind.... think of your surroundings... live stream was done by who? me, who's wii used on live stream? me... why is it obvious i have GG music for the menu? cuz i have hacks.... and hacks = unlimited replays...

tl;dr r-tard version: ****'s stored on my wii (doubles, singles, w/e)
So, who's wii are the matches on?

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I'm gona get the files, and record them all tomorrow at ZP, so anyone goin to ZP gets a sneak peak! lol

I'll have them all(most of them) done by tomorrow night on youtube.

The Sex Puma

Smash Lord
ay........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................ no johns

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
salco... doesn't get *****.

lol everyone is hating on salco, on the falco boards... its sad. ;(

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
Wow 8bit, just give someone else the vids to upload, next time we should use someone elses Wii SD card (GDX's has infinite replay and tags) so we can get vids up sheesh, it really shouldn't take this long and if you're busy the least you can do is allow someone else to upload it

Well i said what i had to say, DEAL WITH IT!!

nevershootme

Smash Master
just call me ed or eddie from now on... 8-bit is just a terrible game name anyways...

around 5pm ish i'll setup a link to my public domain for anyone to download and watch, or upload the replays (for now it's only stuff on sd card since the rest on the wii hasn't been transfered). if u do upload, just make sure it's credited on me that it was put on the wii... AND I HAVE INFINITE REPLAY AND TAGS SHEESH. what about kyon's wii?! did his stuff ever get uploaded? or anyone elses to that matter

it's getting quite annoying when people have to be so dog hounding demanding for **** that makes them fap just from watching brawl. and did i ****ing say this over and over, windows 7 does not like the gamebridge (which is a superior one than dazzle, aside from the HD stuff)

edit: and what about deadweight and his matches recorded at florida gaming (august), were they ever uploaded and linked to results page?

-!-

Smash Lord
now that I think about it, the only person to even bother with recording/uploading videos has been eddie... others bother a little to the ones that they feel like or none at all... anyways....

Thanks dude :)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
so much anger. lol

ill start trying to help more with replays of tourneys i actually go to. Eddie's wii was already on the big TV so i didnt care enough to switch with mine. sorry to leave it all to you, eddie :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom