• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

9/19/09 - Gigabits - Back 2 School Brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
im still down if you are, fenrir.

we're gunna do so good again haha

we gotta get some practice maybe even before... you going to raz's smashfest tonight? im sure there will be stuff going on the next few weeks, too

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Guess who will be making an appearence?

Me! But only for dubz because I have to be at work that night. Overnight Johns suck so badly.

And here is hoping my brother can show up and be my partner.

shiekssbm

Smash Ace
Naples coming to this for sure!

Me, Dew, ******, M!XCoatl, Emo^Wolf, Vtec, F-18, and Gato!

I hope this gigs doesn't last till 7AM like the last one I went too. :chuckle:

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
dxmnnn wolf will be hereee but ima neeD HoUsinggg O_0 and a PaRtNeRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
whos got meeee???

nevershootme

Smash Master
wonderbread, hope you're still good to go in coming, can't let me down by bailing

i'll see about bringing my 360 for some BB action... or those who don't wanna do singles can come to my place on a 72 inch HDTV (or some number, but it's huge)

MVD

Smash Master
I may need a ride! Chaz and BSAW, Tommy G would I be able to crash at ur place with them?

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
wonderbread, hope you're still good to go in coming, can't let me down by bailing

i'll see about bringing my 360 for some BB action... or those who don't wanna do singles can come to my place on a 72 inch HDTV (or some number, but it's huge)
Don't wry broski. I'll be here

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
if i cant find a ride, then ill prolly drive myself. if i drive myself then ill get u even though its hella out of the way. but if i dont drive myself my parents may come and get a hotel and we will get ****ty there

nevershootme

Smash Master
if i cant find a ride, then ill prolly drive myself. if i drive myself then ill get u even though its hella out of the way. but if i dont drive myself my parents may come and get a hotel and we will get ****ty there
screw hotels, just stay at my place if u need one (no bed included, so bring something to sleep on or sleep the floor) i'm 10 minutes away from gigs and for sure there are others available to provide housing

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
screw hotels, just stay at my place if u need one (no bed included, so bring something to sleep on or sleep the floor) i'm 10 minutes away from gigs and for sure there are others available to provide housing
If I drive I'll stay at ur crib for sure

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I may need a ride! Chaz and BSAW, Tommy G would I be able to crash at ur place with them?
Oh, oh! Me too! Me too!

Also, instead of potentially partnering up for ZP, why don't we enter doubles in this tournament, MVD? I'm pretty sure Master Raven won't be able to come to this...

RedHalberd has a 95% chance of not coming to this.

:069:

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Imma need a ride back home only from this, otherwise Imma have to leave around 9ish

Unless someone can house me overnight or something, anyone?

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
man does Ryo have to come to this and own again...alright guys Ike is gunna have to come to this and spank peeps lol also guys...

MY **** IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom