• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACM Avalanche | Sponsored by Bawls energy drinks and Shiden Advanced

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i mean i'm probably going to this regardless.

low turnout means i gets moneys.

high turnout means means i gets more moneys :)

leveling up at/before apex and then bodying this thing.

JediSange

Smash Apprentice

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hey redd, if sneak chooses not to team (which, since he's sorta retired-ish, he may not) would you wanna team?

also, i do hope people show up to this and enter...i'd like that.

I'm looking to play up to $10 in money matches, particularly Falcos and Marths that aren't good and maybe a Ganondorf

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I can be all 3 of those if you want me to be.

but yeah, I'm definitely accepting all mms from radford locals. And depending on how the bracket goes, I may mm mahone when it's all said and done if he goes.

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
Just a reminder guys that the event is upcoming in 2 weeks =D I know we haven't seen a lot of feedback here on the forums about it, but if you are planning on coming please try to RSVP via some system (pre-reg preferred, as we are making name badges)

Hope that we can get some hype going for this in the next 2 weeks.

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
sooo...this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=317105 just got announced. and i'm honestly not sure what i'm gonna do. cause i wanted to go to this. but this is swiftly becoming something i can't not go to lol. and i had something the weekend after (the 18th) that i was gonna go to too...and i don't really do 3 tourneys in a row...so yeah...we'll see...
Yeah I honestly don't know why this hasn't got more hype behind it. VT seemed pretty solid at first about coming. Then very little Richmond or NC interest was happening (even on the SRK side of things). All I can say is that we have the room reserved and we are still trying to make it an awesome event. =D

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, i'm still pretty sure i'm going. my car will (hopefully) still have me, sneak, a ssf4 player, and a couple marvel players, i'm thinking.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
okay.

just know that you'd have to get to greensboro.

cause this place is like 2+ hours straight north of here. and i have no intentions of going a hour east first :)

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, you guys are looking at a little over 3. and you'd go straight through greensboro lol. if sneak doesn't get greensboro FGC going to this, then i'll have some spots open. right now my car is just me, sneak, and the rest is open for gboro fgc.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Where should I send my commentary videos? to you Sange?

I commentaed at TO7 with Dogy and I would have commentated at Apex but couldnt go.

But yeah Im pretty ****

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
yeah, you guys are looking at a little over 3. and you'd go straight through greensboro lol. if sneak doesn't get greensboro FGC going to this, then i'll have some spots open. right now my car is just me, sneak, and the rest is open for gboro fgc.
myself and possibly twitch may want spots

I'm considering this

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Im actually quite interested in attending this tourney(or the one in Richmond). It would help me learn more about melee. :)

I actually live 45 minutes away from radford too. The problem is that i dont drive, so im in a bad situation

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
Im actually quite interested in attending this tourney(or the one in Richmond). It would help me learn more about melee. :)

I actually live 45 minutes away from radford too. The problem is that i dont drive, so im in a bad situation
Yeah. Both are going to be good events from what I understand. Sucks that you don't drive. =( Maybe try to find someone else local and bring them for the other games

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
Come to think of it... there IS someone i could ask. Considering the guy went to the V.Tech gaming event back in November, he just might go to this one. Ill have to see if he plans on going though.

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
I hope so too. Ill have to ask the guy Monday if he plans on going. Plus i need the 4th off from work(Pretty sure ill be off, havent worked a saturday in a good while.)

Im not really too good at melee though. But im hoping to learn :)

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
Just got back from the last venue check before the event. We have floor plugs so there will be no space clutter. We can easily have 20+ setups going with ease. And if more setups come, we have enough tables to add in a whole other row of 10.

Both projectors work perfectly, checked the PA system, have white boards, internet hookup, etc. The venue is amazing. Also have enough floor space for a general hype area to watch finals. Goooood stuff.

Top Bottom