• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACM Avalanche | Sponsored by Bawls energy drinks and Shiden Advanced

Personally, I can't wait to Show FACE my Fox. I've been wanting to convert to Fox for almost a year now and he's been hearing me talk about it for that long ^.^

I seriously think in 2 weeks I'll be ready

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Oh, so has anyone local not named redd or mahone decided to mm my ganon/fox/maybe other things?

<3, I'm looking forward to seeing your fox.

FaceFaceMcFace

Smash Ace
Personally, I can't wait to Show FACE my Fox. I've been wanting to convert to Fox for almost a year now and he's been hearing me talk about it for that long ^.^

I seriously think in 2 weeks I'll be ready
Okee dokee, you do that.

I'm probably going to be terrible at this tournament. Have fun beating me up guys.

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
This just in: We are now sponsored by Bawls energy drinks. We will have 8 cases to use at the event. Right now all I can say is that we're planning on doing something with pre-registration so be sure to do that. =D Very hype.

Title of the thread will be updated as soon as <3 gets back to do so.

This just in: We are now sponsored by Bawls energy drinks. We will have 8 cases to use at the event. Right now all I can say is that we're planning on doing something with pre-registration so be sure to do that. =D Very hype.

Title of the thread will be updated as soon as <3 gets back to do so.
I think we should have a raffle for everyone who brings a full setup. Winner gets 1 entire case

Mahone

Smash Champion
Dont do this to me man... Dont play with my heart... Did you really get sponsored by bawls?????

I am going ****ing turbo at this... Im gonna train nonstop for this, first better get a case

Also how do i prereg? I dont have facebook

Mahone

Smash Champion
are we even gonna have teams lol... it would be like 5 teams max probably...

i don't think i would enter teams, but if i did, i would team with KP

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
maybe. idk how many locals are expected lol. and yeah, that's what i told ryan, i figured you'd team with kp.

yeah, then idk who ryan should team with then lol.

Mahone

Smash Champion
maybe. idk how many locals are expected lol. and yeah, that's what i told ryan, i figured you'd team with kp.

yeah, then idk who ryan should team with then lol.
whatever dude, who cares about tourney... you and ryan should just friendly me and kp a bunch

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
I've been MIA a few days working on stuff. To catch everyone up, we have the Bawls. 5 cases. We have confirmed that we ARE going to raffle one off for pre-registration. Again, to motivate people to bring setups we are waiving the venue fee for people that bring a full setup. That is very standard. That is the ONLY part that I'm nervous about right now. We have several people traveling for this event and I know it's not easy to lug everything around, but please do try to make the effort to bring what you can. Parking lots are close, so it won't be a huge hassle.

The venue is beautiful. Just from the people who are hosting, we have the ability to record two full setups. In addition to that we have everything setup in the room the way we want. This has been well planned and at this point I am just calling for one last hype movement.

It's the Avalanche. And it's coming. Tell your friends. Hide your wives. =D

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Can anyone bring some splitter cables? I forgot mine are damaged... and new ones won't be here in time.

Can anyone bring some splitter cables? I forgot mine are damaged... and new ones won't be here in time.
[collapse="ideal plan"]We have a 4-way split planned for the main stage (TV, Projector, Livestream, Youtube). It's kind of complicated. Sange might be able to get us a powered RCA splitter box with some of the ACM funds (if that can't cover all of it, I won't mind taking some money out of my own pocket for them)

Imagine starting from a Wii cable (s-video, yellow, white, red). The s-video cable would go to my capture card. The yellow/white/red cables would go to the splitter box. 1 of the yellow outputs goes to the TV and 1 to your capture card. The audio outputs would go to my capture card, your capture card, the projector audio input, and the TV. Redd, I'll need you to have your laptop within 6 feet of mine. I want to plug a headphone jack to RCA connector in it so I can connect it to my capture card to capture stream commentary

As for the projector setup, I'll be connecting my laptop to the room's dual projector system and duplicate laptop displays. Then full screen my video capture[/collapse]

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
lol sange, you almost made me lol in class. don't say such funny statements :p i wasn't prepared to read that.

i hope you VA guys aren't scared. if you guys are too scared to enter, it won't be any fun.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Guys I just woke up. I did a **** load of LSD last night and wow. I'm sorry I forgot all about this lmao

See you guys at NCSU

:phone:

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
Guys I just woke up. I did a **** load of LSD last night and wow. I'm sorry I forgot all about this lmao

See you guys at NCSU

:phone:
Wowwwww haha. It was fairly hype. I wish we had more Melee turn out. Matches should be up tomorrow methinks. Still going through the UMVC3 bracket atm. NC player took first in SSF4AE. Winners finals for Melee are Redd/KP happening right now. Doubles might happen after dinner. If so it will be round robin. UMVC3 will finish after dinner.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Tired of going oos to lose to sneak in losers bracket.

Le sigh.

Fun tournament overall. Wish more could've came. Shoutouts later I guess.

JediSange

Smash Apprentice
Tired of going oos to lose to sneak in losers bracket.

Le sigh.

Fun tournament overall. Wish more could've came. Shoutouts later I guess.
Real talk. Sorry it worked out that way. Over-all I thought the bracket was seeded very well. If more people came it would've been madddd hype. Oh well, it was an amazing venue and I'm glad people had a good time. Hope I did a good job.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Yeah, winners was seeded well. Actually, I guess these are fairly proper placings. I really wanted to test myself vs kp and mahone, but as it is, ill just have to deal with it. If I wanted to play mahone, I shoulda just beat ryan.

Top Bottom