• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT presents- OP Orange Juice (its liek so op!) Results on page 13

True Romance

Smash Ace
Wow, good **** silfa. Really wish I had the cash to go to this tourney lol.

Hopefully I'll be able to stay with Felix again at some stage this year and attend a act tourney.

Leisha

Top Tier Pillow
NNID
Miss-ChuChu
Okay, decided to go on, I was originally staying away from smashboards to prevent myself from raging at someone I'm still mad at >_>. But i thought i'd check up on here and check out what everyone said =)

Scabe

Successful Businessman

Shoutouts:
Sorry about how late my shoutout’s been. Posting them late after the hype has gone is something I’ll never do again.

I had such a great time at OP Orange Juice. The tournament was like so OP and it made my tastebuds go ****ing hax. I’m glad the attendance wasn’t 13 like the last ACT tourney although I was hoping for about 30 people since there were like 18 people from Facebook that were interested.

It was really good to see some new faces. For the next tourney we gotta work on getting a commentary thing going, publicizing, getting a video recorder to interview people, to show how rip **** up ACT style.

The room was a bit hot, everyone was sweating in the photos I took. Doesn’t really concern me… Hot and steamy is just the way I like it. :cool:

Everyone’s shoutout’s have been so good, I wish I were as funny as you guys.

Ted:
I really wanted to try some of that OP Orange juice you won. I bet it tasted like **** though. I got owned in the first round of our tourney match but the second match was really close and it was probably one of the finest I’ve played. The friendlies we had the night before were good too. I managed to win one game when playing against your Wolf. :cool: I shall brag about this for a long time. Good games in Melee too. Oh and **** you in Item Crew battles taking 12 stocks. ****ing hax.

Meteor Master:
FFFUUU Meteor your sooo good. God like. The night before the tourney, I seriously got owned by you over and over and you even owned other people too. I’m glad I got my revenge in friendlies though. I can’t believe our matches timed out twice, once with Sonic (“Your Too Slow”) and the one match I was doing well against your MK. I really didn’t mind though, since I find playing you to be extremely fun and it doesn’t feel like 8 minutes have passed. Plus Sudden death is awesome :D

Silfa:
Hell yeah we broke 13th in singles and 5th in doubles and for once we actually earned some money! Now we all know who the best is in ACT. Luke’s got nothing with you, he even tied with some noob who mained Link. We did pretty good in doubles, I really want to practice my new style in doubles hopefully it’ll improve us by a lot. Also thanks for staying over, it was really great to hang out with you and stay up till 3 am playing Mario Kart DS.

Nova:
Ra-ah-ah-ah. I hope you had a cool time staying at my house, despite the uncomfy floor and slow internet D: I envy how you can use so many characters >_<. It was good to play you in friendlies at my place without all that lagness from WiFi. :mad088: Also thanks a lot for coming all the way to a small place like ACT from Adelaide. So expensive.

Atyeo:
FFFUUUU- Why do I always have to play you in Tourney matches? I really dread it, your Snake’s always been better than my Link. It’s weird sometimes in some games, I’ll get crazy momentum and do well but then all of a sudden it disappears and I get Snake Hax’d. You did a good job with hosting the tourney and hosting all those people.

Scabe:
Link Representin’ :link:

Gords:
Holy moly, your good at Melee. Your Suicides in Melee made me LOL so hard. Apart from that your Sheik is ****ing hax. I think that you need to calm down a bit in tourney matches because when you played me in the bracket you got so angry.

EA:
Epic matches despite IC’s being a frustrating and scary match for me. They were really close and really fun. I wish we got to play Smash 64 and I wish you got to teach me those IC’s chaingrab. Maybe this Sunday we’ll get the chance.

David hayter:
Did we even play those Peach dittos you asked for? It’s a shame we didn’t get to play you and Nanda in doubles. Or maybe we did, man my memory is so stuffed. Why did I take so long to write shoutouts. Good work with making it into the bracket in your first tourney.

Cheese:
Shame we didn’t get to play at all at the tourney. It was good to finally meet you, you were a pretty cool guy to hang around with.

Nanda:
Haha the coolest guy ever. Your posts made me LOL. When we played in pools, the games were so close. Your improving fast, and soon you’ll be ****** my Link.

Fokkushi:
Bah, I wish you gotta teach my brother some Toon Link AT’s. I don’t think I got to see any of your matches but I did get to play you in the crew match where you took one stock of me, success! How the **** do you and Nanda anyone use the Wii + Nunchuck so well >.>

Leisha:
Thanks a lot for coming down to little old ACT when there was a tournament happening in Melbourne at the same day. I really wish I got to see you doing your bottle trick, but I was too busy driving D: I’m glad I got to “play” with you and finally witnessed the Rob Huggles in teams on the first day, man you *****.

Shark:
I’m missing you already. Just thinking about how long you’ll be gone for makes me sadface. It’s a shame I didn’t get to see much of you playing in the tourney. Also uber bad luck in Crews against Meteor… ****ing Dtilt. Your shoutout’s were like so OP.

Kevlar:
Your shoutout’s were like so OP. What is up with everyone being so funny. The child prodigy, I’m impressed that you won against Gords and EA. Good poo dood. I taught you everything I know.

Sam:
Come to some meets man, your Snake was pretty good and if you came to meets you’d berape in no time. Thanks for the friendlies man and you’ll probably never see this post. Also good work with teaming lvl 9 Luigi.

Bogoron:
You need to come to more meets, I can see you falling behind when we were playing against you in teams. But you guys were still a tough team.

Throwback:
I hear you were playing really good and that a lot of people were saying you have improved. Keep working at it, so our low tiers will one day rule the world.

VK:
Dude you owned in speed Brawl. I hope you had fun teaming with my brother. Thanks for letting him borrow your controller.

Luffy:
I didn’t get to see much of you either. But teaming up with you the night before was good tfun and heaps of weird things were happening in those matches.

Seb:
Man you have skill. Your Zero Suit was heaps good when I played it in friendlies. I was surprised that you didn’t win in our friendlies. You almost had me. Come to more meets and you’ll be ****ing hax in no time.

Ed:
Wow another Wolf player? So there were 4 Wolf players at that tourney?! I wonder what makes Wolf so attractive to players. Fsmash ftw.

Swifty:
Sweet another Marth player, did you play against Luffy? I hope you come to more meets, it was cool playing you in pools.

Iris:
:love:

Luke’s cat:
QUIT STARING AT ME. :mad088:

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I was working for NSW when I put Smashball's on ftr.

It was INTENTIONAL.

>_>

Edit: Scabe, I hate Taylor Swift. Remove her and replace her with that kid please.

Stray_

Smash Apprentice
i thought perhaps it was too late to do these, but since scabe also did his today i figure it's ok.

...please don't hurt me

SHOUTOUTS
I had a lot of fun at this tourney and hopefully got a lot better, so many of you guys helped me heaps which is awesome. Hopefully luke will organise a ludicrous amount of these things in the future.

Luke:
Thanks heaps for hosting the thing, also for being like my mentor and continuing to show me snake stuff all the time. I perhaps had an unfair advantage vs bogo with you over my shoulder telling me what to do all the time :). It was also thanks to your dominance in our group that got me into the bracket.
Your cat/house is awesome

Tedeth:
toooooo good. Your help in fighting wario before the singles tourney was invaluable, and was probably what got me into the bracket stage. I hope you enjoy your orange juice, also thanks for the 'snake training' at lukes house afterward.

Meteor:
I didn't play you in the tourney but you caused me much pain in the crew battle. Also you like mother 3 which is the best thing ever.

Scabe:
Seriously dude, **** your link. I can't even touch you.
SCABE IS BROKEN, BAN HIM

Silfa:
Probably the coolest guy i've ever met, your last match was epic and you almost won. We need to have more peach battles. I still remember playing you the first time i came to one of those meets and the match being over in like 1min ;_;

Kev:
The best player in the world....
I found your facebook page hilarious, also your choice in hats. I still owe you a ditto and also we need to play more because we never have any 1v1's. Your toon link is like scabe on speed.

Rose:
:'(

Metanova:
Didn't play you except in doubles, but you seem awesome and i talked to you a number of times throughout the day. You have excellent taste in trashy pop.

Gords:
We had a close match, also you seemed pretty pro at melee, hopefully we'l get to play again at this sydney thing coming up.

Nanda:
I must say i was pretty happy to knock you out of the winners bracket, I hope we continue to improve at a similar rate so that we can continue to have epic snake/mk battles. Needs moar tornado spam IMO

EA:
i only got to play your ice climbers at lukes house afterward, but i remember us talking quite a bit on the day. Thanks for giving me some ice climbers experience (and showing me your brutal chain grab)

Leisha:
We had to play off to get into the bracket, we had alot of close games and i got a bit lucky in our final one. Your projectile skills are amazing.

VK:
we didnt play at the tourney at all, but we play all the time so i guess thats ok. I hope ted showed you some brutal wolf stuff.

Hopefully i'll see most of you again at this Sydney thing

Top Bottom