• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Here's Luke eating chicken at Nandos

Funny thing at Nando's was when I was looking for my glasses in my bag I knocked over a bottle of peri peri sauce. Oh man that was a low point in my life.

...But it wasn't as low as Jon buying this:

:urg:

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Well sure, that's how rats do it, generally.

However, I'd imagine there would be a knife and fork among other cutlery available at the restaurant, if you were so inclined.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
How did our thread get put down to four stars? :mad:

It's probably because of:

yeah chill 7pm saturday chill works for me.

Also you chill didn't diss me in Melbs chill luke, if anything I dissed chill you guys but chill I chill really had another set chill of obligations (ie hanging chill out w/ my bro). So chill don't feel chill bad.
Oi just chill Isaac, no need to chill on Luke's chill choice of chill.

He's just tryin' to chill, just chill and let him chill. That way he can chill with the chillin' on the chillboards get other chillboarders to come and chill with him and chill some Super Chill Bros in his chillroom at chill his chill chill chill chill.
Figures he'd be eating with his hands.
thats how you eat chicken off a bone ****nugget
Well sure, that's how rats do it, generally.

However, I'd imagine there would be a knife and fork among other cutlery available at the restaurant, if you were so inclined.
I wish I was as ******** as you
...:ohwell:
Rate it 5 nao!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Maybe it's because I rated it "1 Star - Terrible". And I encourage others to do so too.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
QLD food runs almost always consist of Nandos.
All the more reason for ACT to make a showing at SQUAT.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
who cares what stars this thread is, I think 1 star would be an accurate representation of the act scene

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Now let's wait for the inevitable verbal hand-job from Luke to Jon that he so desperately wishes to enact in reality.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
because I'm having too much fun trolling zier and laughing at his stupid comebacks
pretty sure he's taking the **** while he writes them

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
why don't you both just give it a rest.

Everyone ok for saturday @ mine? Zier what's happening with the chick from your work?
That depends on if she can organise a lift for herself. I'll give her my mobile number and get back to you guys when she gets back to me.

I get the impression she's going to have some trouble convincing her partner that going to play smash with a whole bunch of dudes at night for hours on end is a good choice on his part.

Especially when she lives in Ngunnawal. :ohwell:

I said that it'd be cool for her to bring him, more the merrier, right? But I don't know if that'll garner a better result.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Well I'm back to a 'maybe' for this weekend anyway - parents coming down. Organise it @ luke's house and I'll come if I can. Also Jambo can't do sat so maybe friday would be a better day.

edit: If he's threatened by nerds he's got some problems lol

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
She got back to me, seems that her partner is a bit adverse to the idea of her going to play vidya gaymes with a bunch of other males.

As such she won't be in attendance anytime soon, if ever.

I'm cool for Smash tonight though, if that's better for everyone. Or Saturday. Or both?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
this only adds strength to the theory that your bored and made her up for the lols, after all, if you weren't incredibly bored you wouldnt be here on smashboards now would you?

I cant do tonight but I can saturday or sunday, so get back at me guys gays

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
this only adds strength to the theory that your bored and made her up for the lols, after all, if you weren't incredibly bored you wouldnt be here on smashboards now would you?

I cant do tonight but I can saturday or sunday, so get back at me guys gays
I'm going to take the liberty of correcting your spelling and grammatical errors:

Your statements add strength to the theory that you're bored and invented 'Kerrie' in order to illusion us for your own entertainment; after all, if you were not incredibly bored you would not be posting on smashboards, would you?

Organising a gathering tonight would be inconvienient for me, but I can do so Saturday or Sunday. If the interested parties could comminicate their intentions to participate, I would be most appreciative.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
The verb form of the word is an archaic expression, so I will forgive your outburst. Are you spending the whole weekend with your parents or is there a chance of a meet on Sunday or Saturday night?

I mean, I'm sure your parents are huge fun, wouldn't want to tear you away from them or anything...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how about, "I'm an elitist prick who likes to fix non existent errors to try and prove my superiority over others"

whats good for you and Jambo, Isaac?

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
how about, "I'm an elitist prick who likes to fix non existent errors to try and prove my superiority over others"

whats good for you and Jambo, Isaac?
'How about "I'm an elitist prick who likes to fix non-existent errors in order to prove my superiority over others," as a more accurate representation of your actual meaning?

What would be good for Jambo and yourself, Isaac?'

Fixed that for you, Luke.

True Romance

Smash Ace
Exciting.

Yo, I'm going to be in Canberra about a week and a half before squat, don't have exact details nailed down but it will be some where between the 1st-5th of December. So hopefully some of you Canberra kids can own me up a bit before squat to keep me on my toes!

Not sure exactly where I'm staying but it's like near the AIS, 10 mins away or something?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Exciting.

Yo, I'm going to be in Canberra about a week and a half before squat, don't have exact details nailed down but it will be some where between the 1st-5th of December. So hopefully some of you Canberra kids can own me up a bit before squat to keep me on my toes!

Not sure exactly where I'm staying but it's like near the AIS, 10 mins away or something?
Sounds good, can't wait till you come down! :bee:

Throwback

Smash Lord
'How about "I'm an elitist prick who likes to fix non-existent errors in order to prove my superiority over others," as a more accurate representation of your actual meaning?

What would be good for Jambo and yourself, Isaac?'

Fixed that for you, Luke.
How about "I'm not as good at spelling and grammar as I like to think"?

Anyway Jambo can't do tomorrow and I -probably- can't, although there is a possibility that mum & dad will look after the kids. Sunday night is more or less the same story, both nights would have to be @ luke's ofc.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Well I'm hoping for a Smash meet, I feel my skill and mood has dropped because of WiFi. I even got work off this weekend. Pulled a sickie :p

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
how about "I have a superiority complex"

I can do sunday night at mine, but not sat, so lets say sunday at 7?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I adore this thread and everyone in it, there's so much love everywhere... :3

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
sundays. are .AWESOME!.
how did melbourne go everybody?

And zier, you should try new slim-free tampons. They ease pain, are easy to use, and to top it off are absolutely scrumptious!

>.<, I swear if that add comes on again I'm going to burn.

sunday sounds good as well :)

Top Bottom